Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 163 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. Which branch of agriculture deals with ornamental plants?
Download Entri to attempt Banking mock tests!
2. Which of the following is a major nutrient?
3. Which nutrient can be found in maximum concentration in cattle manure?
4. There are Different factors that affect water relations of plant, which of the following is a soil factor?
A. parent material
B. Soil fertility
C. relief or topography
A. Heavy clay
E. Gravel and sand (old alluvium)
6. Which of the following breed is classified as layer?
C. Babcock 300
D. New Hampshire
E. White Plymouth Rock
7. Which animal’s milk has maximum SNF(solid not fat)?
A. 4-6 months.
B. 4-9 months.
C. 5-7 months.
D. 7-8 months.
E. 3-6 months
9. Which of the following is not a cereal based on economic use?
B. Red gram
E. A & C
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
Download Free Bank Mock Test PDF with Solution
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!
Discussion about this post