The scorecard for the prelims exam is now made available by the IBPS or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on its official website. The IBPS Clerk Score Card was released on 13th September 2022. In this article, we are providing the direct link to check IBPS Clerk Scorecard as it was released officially on the website of IBPS. The candidates who participated in the IBPS Clerk prelims exam can check their performance by downloading their IBPS Clerk Prelims Score Card 2022.
IBPS Clerk Score Card 2022 for Prelims
The IBPS Clerk Prelims Score Card contains the performance of the candidates in the preliminary examination. The IBPS Clerk cut-off is also released along with the scorecard to help them compare their marks with the cut-off of the exam. Hence, this scorecard is an important document for the candidates to check if they have attained the minimum cut-off and met with the required marks to get qualified for the Mains Exam.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Scorecard 2022 – Overview
|Preliminary Exam||7th, 13th and 14th of August 2022|
|Preliminary Result||8th September 2022|
|Prelims Score Card||13th September 2022|
|Mains Exam Date 2022||24th September 2022|
|Mains Scorecard (Final)||—|
IBPS Clerk Score Card Link for Prelims
Given below is the direct link to verify and download your IBPS Clerk preliminary scorecard for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2022 that was released on the official website of IBPS on the 13th of September 2022. Click on the link provided to download the score card.
How to Download the Scorecard 2022?
To get the IBPS Clerk Scorecard 2022, aspirants can follow the steps given below. Candidates can also use the information given related to using the scorecard in the points mentioned below.
- Click on the active link provided above or visit the official website of IBPS.
- Provide your Registration number/ Roll number along with your date of birth/ password.
- Click on submit and a new page will appear with the Score Card.
- Click on the Save button to download the Official IBPS Clerk Score Card 2022 on to your computer.
- You may, print the IBPS Clerk scorecard for later
IBPS Clerk Prelims Score Card 2022 – Points to be Noted
Aspirants may note the following important points related to the IBPS Clerk Scorecard:
- IBPS Clerk Scorecard holds importance in the sense that it makes the aspirants aware of their performance in the exam.
- The scores of each section from the exam will be mentioned so that the aspirants can check and evaluate their conduct, especially their scope of improvement in certain
- The scorecard must be preserved by the aspirants for their future reference.
Information given on IBPS Clerk Prelims Score Card 2022
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- State/ Union Territory Applied for
- Details of the Scores Obtained
- Marks obtained in each section
- Cut off Marks for each Subject: As per the category
IBPS Clerk Score Card 2022 – Selection Procedure
IBPS Clerk Selection process involves the qualification of the candidate in both prelims as well as the mains exam.
- A point to note here is that marks obtained in the preliminary exam will not be considered for the final selection of IBPS Clerk.
- The Mains exam is the ultimate tool to get selected as the IBPS Clerk.
- IBPS Clerk standardization takes place at every stage of the exam. It is used to convert all marks into a standardized format to make it fair for all aspirants appearing for the exam.
- Use your IBPS Clerk Scorecard to examine your performance.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming competitive examinations. Start your preparations today with Entri.