TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2022 notification will be shortly released. The application will be available online on the official website of TNPSC. Interested candidates should register themselves through one-time registration and apply for this post. The one-time registration fee is Rs.150 which will be valid for 5 years. Download TNPSC Group 1 Official Notification 2022 pdf from the bottom of this page. The TNPSC Group 1 2022 Mains examination has been postponed due to the pandemic and the revised date is yet to be released. The TNPSC Group 1 is a recruitment exam conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment exams for Group 1,2,3,4 vacancies in the Tamil Nadu state administration. Services like Deputy Collector (For which everyone aims for), DSP, Assistant Commissioner in Commercial Tax, District Registrar, District Employment Officer, District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) come under TNPSC group 1. Check out the details of TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2022 – Exam Date, Vacancy given below.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification Overview 2022
TNPSC Group 1 notification 2022 will be available on the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and it is a combined civil services examination for the group one service present inside the state Admin of the Tamil Nadu State. Group 1 notification 2022 TNPSC will be available in a pdf format from the official website of the organisation and all of the candidates can download the official notification as soon as it is available. All of the details related to the entrance examination will be available in PDF format. You can check out the PDF given below in order to get most of the information related to the entrance examination.
|Post Name||Group – I Services|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Selection Process||The selection process for the TNPSC Group 1 exam is of three stages:
|Salary Scale||Rs. 56100 (including TA, DA and HRA will be extra)|
TNPSC Group 1 Important Dates 2022
|TNPSC Group 1 2022||TNPSC Group 1 Exam Date (Tentative)|
|TNPSC Group 1 Application||January 2022|
|TNPSC Group 1 Application Last Date||February 2022|
|TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022||March 2022|
|TNPSC Group 1 exam date 2022 – Prelims||April 2022|
|TNPSC Group 1 results – prelims||April 2022|
|TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Date 2022||July 2022|
|TNPSC Group 1 results – Mains||August 2022|
|Oral test||September 2022|
|Merit list||November 2022|
TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy 2022
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post and Post Code||Name of the Service and Code No. (001)||No. of Vacancies|
(Post Code: 1001)
|Tamil Nadu Civil Service||18|
|2.||Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)
(Post Code: 1002)
|Tamil Nadu Police Service||19|
|3.||Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes) (Post Code: 1003)||Tamil Nadu Commercial Taxes Service||10|
|4.||Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies
(Post Code: 1004)
|Tamil Nadu Co-operative Service||14|
|5.||Assistant Director of Rural Development
(Post Code: 1006)
|Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service||Revised as 04
|6.||District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services)
(Post Code: 1008)
|Tamil Nadu Fire and Rescue Services||1|
TNPSC Group 1 Salary Scale 2022
When the Salary is concerned, these Top level Officers get the Scale of Pay of Rs.15600 – 39100/ with Grade Pay Rs.5400/(PB-3). This scale of pay is considered as per the 2016 Group 1 notification. Now consider as an example that Group 1 starting salary will be around 40-48k which is said to be the Gross salary (Basic pay +Dearness allowance) excluding allowances and deductions which may vary according to the post. The current dearness allowance is said to be 132 per cent of basic pay as of date 31.12.2016. The general deduction includes 10 per cent of gross salary which will be contributing pension scheme. General allowances include HRA, Medical allowance, City compensation allowance, other allowances, etc, which may vary according to the post. TNPSC Group 1 exam has various Non-Technical as well as Non Technical jobs. The tables give a list of both these job groups along with their salaries.
|SL No||Group I – Technical Posts||Salary Details (Rupees)|
|(2)||Asst. Motor Vehicle Inspector||15280-40510|
|(3)||Asst. Director of Legal Metrology||N/A|
|(4)||Industrial Promotion Officer||16150-42590|
|(5)||Asst. Conservator of Forests||25600-50560|
|S. no||Group I – Non-Technical Post||Salary Details (Rupees)|
|(2)||Deputy Superintendent of Police Category- II.||20680-46960|
|(3)||Commercial Tax Officer||20680-46960|
|(4)||Regional Transport Officer||19050-45850|
|(5)||Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||18030-43630|
|(6)||District Panchayat Officer||19050-45850|
|(8)||Divisional Fire Officer||N/A|
|(9)||Deputy Superintendent of Jails||19050-45850|
|(10)||Assistant Commissioner of Labour||N/A|
|(11)||Assistant Excise Superintendent||N/A|
|(12)||Municipal Commissioner Grade-II||16150-42590|
|(13)||District Social Welfare Officer||18030-43630|
|(14)||District Backward Classes Welfare Officer including Assistant Director||N/A|
|(15)||District Tribal Welfare Officer||N/A|
|(16)||District Employment Officer||18030-43630|
|(17)||Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade-II||16150-42590|
|(18)||Assistant Treasury Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.||16150-42590|
|(19)||Assistant Audit Officer||16150-42590|
|(20)||Mandal Parishad Development Officer||16150-42590|
TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria 2022
TheTNPSC Group 1 age requirements are as under:-
|Post name||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|SC, SC(A), ST, MBC, DC, BCM, DWS||Others|
|For all posts except Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes||21 years||37||32|
|Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes|
|Candidates with Degree||21 years||37||32|
|Candidates with B.L Degree||21 years||38||33|
Given below are some relaxations in the age limit for TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2022.
|Differently Abled Person||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/STs/MBC/BCM/BC/DC)||Maximum Age limit: 53 years|
As of the date of notification, the candidates must have a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Aspirants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil as of the date of notification release. You can check out the educational criteria given below.
|SI. No.||Name of the Post||Preferential Qualification|
|1.||Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category 1)||Candidates who possess national awards for Physical Efficiency will be given preference.|
|2.||Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes)||Degree in Commerce and Law + Diploma in Taxation Law (First preference)
Second preference: Degree in both Commerce and Law
Graduation in either Commerce or Law + Diploma in Taxation Laws (Third preference)
Fourth preference: Graduation either in Commerce or Law
|3.||Assistant Director of Rural Development Department||i. Post Graduate Degree in Rural Service of the Gandhi gram Rural Institute, Madurai District.
ii. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Extension/ Sociology.
|Name of the Post||Physical Qualification|
|Must be not less than 165 cms in
Height and not less than 86 cms round the chest on full inspiration and must have a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full
|Must be not less than 155 cms in Height. The Chest measurement will not
apply to them.
|District Officer (Fire
and Rescue Services)
|Must be not less than 165 cms in
Height, 50 kgs in Weight and not less than 89 cms round the chest on full inspiration and 84 cms (normal) with not less than 5 cms chest expansion on full inspiration
|Must be not less than 155 cms in Height. The Chest measurement and 50 kg
Weight will not apply to them.
TNPSC Group 1 Application Form 2022
Those who wish to apply for the specified posts should visit the official website. The fee specifications are made available on the official website. According to the official notification, the selection will be truly three-stepped, namely, prelims, mains, and interviews. Only those candidates who are shortlisted after the prelims will be allowed to attend the mains exams. The candidates who are eligible to pass the mains exam will only be allowed to attend the interview conducted by the official body. Those candidates who can fulfil the proposed requirements shall be immediately posted. The TNPSC examination is a state-level exam.
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of TNPSC tnpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, search for the option TNPSC Group 1 exam 2022
- Register for one-time registration at tnpscexams.in.
- Create an ID and password and sign in.
- Click on ‘Current Application’ or the TNPSC Group 1 application form
- Download the TNPSC Group 1 application form download from the site
- Click on the ‘Apply Now button.
- Go for TNPSC Group 1 Services
- Now enter and verify your personal details including educational qualifications, address to communicate and exam centre details.
- confirm declaration by clicking on the given statement at the end of the page “I agree to finally submit my online application”.
- Now proceed to the payment section.
- The payment mode can be selected as per the wish of the candidates.
- The available options for the payment are debit card/credit card / NEFT.
- proceed to make payment.
- After payment, take the printout of your TNPSC group 1 application.
- Save it for future reference.
The TNPSC group 1 application fee should be noted prior to the application. The payment can be done through the debit card/credit card, NEFT. The one-time registration fee for the TNPSC exam 2021 is Rs. 150. The candidates should remit Rs. 100 as the prelims fee. the candidates will be selected from the prelims exam since the proposed cut off marks. The selected candidates are advised to register for the mains exam by paying the online application fee of Rs. 200 via online mode. The candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The candidates can apply without waiting time. The candidates can choose any of the payment methods for remitting the fees at the various stage of the selection process’s Online Payment is the first method where payment can be done by debit cards Offline Payment where the payment can be done by the payslips at SBI bank.
|1.||Registration Fee For One-Time Registration||Rs. 150/-|
|2.||Preliminary Examination Fee||Rs.100/-|
|3.||Main Written Examination Fee||Rs.200/-|
Applicants can avail exemption from payment of the examination fee as per the following eligibility criteria:
|(i) Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar) and Scheduled Tribes —||Full Exemption|
|(ii)Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widows of all Categories||Full Exemption||(i) For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should be not less than 40%.
(ii) For DWs, the DW certificate should have been obtained from the RDO / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector.
|(iii) Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Class (Other than Muslims), Backward Class (Muslim)||Those who have not availed three free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||Should not have availed three free chances in the previous recruitments.|
|(iv) Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed of two free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||(i) Should not have availed two free chances in the previous recruitments.
(ii) Fee concession will not apply to those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
Apply Online Link
Click Here To Apply For TNPSC Group 1 2022 Recruitment
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2022
The TNPSC Group 1 exam is conducted on the same lines as the UPSC IAS Exam. TNPSC is a state-level exam that is held in offline mode and the question papers are set in English and Tamil languages. The Group 1 Exam consists of 3 rounds. Prelims consist of one objective paper of 300 marks. Mains consists of three descriptive papers of 750 marks total. The interview is conducted for 100 marks.
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCS, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs||Others|
|General Studies General Studies (Degree Standard) 175 Questions Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) 25 Questions Total – 200 Questions||3 Hours||300||90||120|
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum qualifying marks for selection|
|SCs, SC(A)s,STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs||Others|
|General Studies –Descriptive type (Degree Standard) Paper-I Paper-II Paper-III Interview & Records||3 hours each||250 250 250 for each paper and Interview: 100||255||350|
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2022
Part- 1 General Studies- General Science
- Scientific Knowledge and Scientific temper
- Power of Reasoning
- Rote Learning Vs Conceptual Learning
- Science is a tool to understand the past, present, and future.
- Nature of Universe – General Scientific Laws – Mechanics
- Properties of Matter, Force, Motion, and Energy – Everyday application of the basic principles of Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Light, Sound, Heat, Nuclear Physics, Laser, Electronics, and Communications.
- Elements and Compounds, Acids, Bases, Salts, Petroleum Products, Fertilizers, Pesticides.
- Main concepts of Life Science, Classification of Living Organisms, Evolution, Genetics, Physiology, Nutrition, Health and Hygiene, Human diseases.
- Environment and Ecology.
- Latest diary of events
- National symbols – Profile of States
- Eminent personalities and places in the news
- Books and authors.
- Polity – Political parties and political system in India
- Public awareness and General administration
- Welfare-oriented Government schemes and their utility, Problems in Public Delivery Systems.
- Geography – Geographical landmarks.
- Economics – Current socio-economic issues.
- Science – Latest inventions in Science and Technology.
Geography of India
- Location – Physical features – Monsoon, rainfall, weather, and climate – Water resources – Rivers in India – Soil, minerals, and natural resources – Forest and wildlife – Agricultural pattern.
- Transport – Communication.
- Social geography – Population density and distribution – Racial, linguistic groups, and major tribe.
- Natural calamity – Disaster Management – Environmental pollution: Reasons and preventive measures – Climate change – Green energy.
History and Culture of India
- Indus valley civilization – Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals, and Marathas – Age of Vijayanagaram and Bahmani Kingdoms – South Indian history.
- Change and Continuity in the Socio-Cultural History of India.
- Characteristics of Indian culture, Unity in diversity – Race, language, custom.
- India as a Secular State, Social Harmony
- Constitution of India
- Citizenship, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Union Executive, Union legislature – State Executive, State Legislature – Local governments, Panchayat Raj.
- Spirit of Federalism: centre-state Relationships.
- Election – Judiciary in India – Rule of law.
- Corruption in public life – Anti-corruption measures – Lokpal and Lokayukta – Right to Information – Empowerment of women – Consumer protection forums, Human rights charter.
- Nature of Indian economy – Five-year plan models – an assessment – Planning Commission and Niti Ayog.
- Sources of revenue – Reserve Bank of India – Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy – Finance Commission – Resource sharing between Union and State Governments – Goods and Services Tax.
- Structure of Indian Economy and Employment Generation, Land reforms and Agriculture – Application of Science and Technology in agriculture – Industrial growth – Rural welfare oriented programs – Social problems – Population, education, health, employment, poverty.
Indian National Movement
- National renaissance – Early uprising against British rule – Indian National Congress – Emergence of leaders – B.R.Ambedkar, Bhagat Singh, Bharathiar, V.O.Chidambaranar, Jawaharlal Nehru, Kamarajar, Mahatma Gandhi, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, Thanthai Periyar, Rajaji, Subash Chandra Bose and others.
- Different modes of Agitation: Growth of Satyagraha and Militant movements.
- Communalism and partition
History, Cultural and Socio-Political Movements in Tamil Nadu
- History of Tamil Society, related Archaeological discoveries, Tamil Literature from the Sangam age till contemporary times.
- Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle – Early agitations against British Rule – Role of women in the freedom struggle. (iv) Evolution of 19th and 20th Century Socio-Political movements in Tamil Nadu – Justice Party, Growth of Rationalism – Self Respect Movement, Dravidian movement and Principles underlying both these movements, Contributions of Thanthai Periyar and Perarignar Anna.
Development Administration In Tamil Nadu
- Human Development Indicators in Tamil Nadu and a comparative assessment across the Country – Impact of Social Reform movements in the Socio-Economic Development of Tamil Nadu.
- Political parties and Welfare schemes for various sections of people – Rationale behind Reservation Policy and access to Social Resources – Economic trends in Tamil Nadu – Role and impact of social welfare schemes in the Socio-economic development of Tamil Nadu.
- Social Justice and Social Harmony as the Cornerstones of Socio-Economic development.
- Education and Health systems in Tamil Nadu.
- Geography of Tamil Nadu and its impact on Economic growth.
- Achievements of Tamil Nadu in various fields.
- e-governance in Tamil Nadu.
Aptitude and Mental Ability
- Simplification – Percentage – Highest Common Factor (HCF) – Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple interest – Compound interest
- Area – Volume
- Time and Work.
- Logical Reasoning – Puzzles-Dice
- Visual Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Reasoning
- Number Series.
Paper-1 General Studies
- The modern history of India and Indian culture
- Social issues in India and Tamil Nadu
- Current Affairs
- General Aptitude & Mental Ability (SSLC Standard)
Paper-II General Studies- Indian Polity and emerging political trends across the world affecting India
- Constitution of India
- Union Executive
- Union Legislature
- Union Judiciary
- State Executive
- State Legislature
- State Judiciary
- Local Government
- Union Territories
- Federalism in India
- Civil Services in India
- State Services in India
- Official Languages
- Special Status to Jammu & Kashmir
- Political Parties
- Issue Areas in Indian Administration
- India’s Foreign Policy
Role and impact of Science and Technology in the development of India
- Science and Technology
- Advancements in the fields of I.T., Space, Computers, Robotics, Nano-Technology
- Health and hygiene, Human diseases, Prevention and remedies
- Latest inventions in science & technology.
Tamil Society ‐ Its Culture and Heritage
- Tamil Society: Origin and expansion.
- Art and Culture: Literature, Music, Film, Drama, Architecture, Sculpture, Paintings and Folk Arts.
- Socio-economic history of Tamil Nadu from Sangam age to date.
- Growth of Rationalist, Dravidian movements in Tamil Nadu Their role in the socio-economic development of Tamil Nadu.
- The social and cultural life of contemporary Tamils: Caste, Religion, Women, Politics, Education, Economy, Trade and relationship with other countries.
- Tamil and other Disciplines: Mass Media, Computer, etc.
Paper- III General Studies- Geography of India with special reference to Tamil Nadu
- Location, Physical features – Major Rivers, Weather and Climate Monsoon, Rainfall‐Natural resources.
- Socio-Cultural Geography, Population.
- Basics of Geospatial Technology.
Environment, Bio-Diversity and Disaster Management
- Environmental Pollution and Management
- Climate Change
- Environmental Laws, Policies & Treaties in India and Global
Indian Economy – Current economic trends and the impact of the global economy on India
- Features of Indian Economy
- Agriculture, Industry
- Infrastructures in India
- Banking and Finance
- Public Finance
- Issues in the Indian Economy
- India’s Foreign Trade
- International Agencies
- Tamil Nadu Economy & Issues
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Centres 2022
TNPSC Group 1 Selection Process 2022
The TNPSC has decided to select the potential candidates based on the prelims, mains, and interviews. The recruitment will be a three stages process. The first and foremost step is to pass the prelims with a higher score. The candidates are supposed to prepare well for this highly competitive exam. As the government job is offering higher possibilities and lifelong security, the number of candidates applying for the post is increasing annually. The competition level is also tough. The candidates should prepare well for the exam.
- Stage 1- The prelims will be conducted for a total of 300 marks. Out of 300 marks, 200 questions will be objective type. The prelims exam is considered only as a qualifying exam. The marks obtained by the candidates can help them to move on to the next stage of the selection process. The prelims exam can qualify the candidates to attend the main exam. After the exam, the answer key will be issued. The candidates can cross-check the answers. The rank list will be published soon. The candidates who are appearing on the prelims rank list can only apply for the mains exam.
- Stage 2- Stage 2 will be the main exam. The TNPSC group 1 mains is scheduled to be conducted in July 2021. Those candidates who wish for the governmental job should start the proration at the earliest. The candidates need to crack the three papers. Each paper carries 250 marks. As the competition is tight, the candidates should pay extra effort to crack the exam.
- Stage 3- Stage 3 will be an interview. The interview will be conducted by the official body of TNPSC. Those candidates who are selected after the mains can only attend the interview. The interview will test not only the knowledge but also the passion and willpower of the candidates. The final merit list will be prepared after the interview to let the candidates know the results. The selected candidates will be immediately appointed in group 1 posts. The marks of the mains and interviews will be added together to publish the results.
TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022
The Tamil Nadu PSC has arranged the TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examinations Group 1 Mains Exam was scheduled to be held on 28, 29, 30th May 2021. But, this was postponed due to the pandemic in the state. The Mains Exam 2021, for the notification released in 2020, will be held in Chennai (Code:0100). While the Prelims exam for TNPSC Group 1 Services will be held in 32 exam centres. TNPSC will select 50 times the number of applicants to be recruited from the preliminary examination towards the mains. The TNPSC conducted the preliminary examination date on January 03, 2021. TNPSC will follow social distancing and other health protocols for conducting these recruitment tests and candidates are advised to carry face masks and sanitisers while appearing for the same. Also, follow these steps to download the admit card:
- Visit any of the above given official sites.
- Click on the tab showing, TNPSC Group 1 Prelims/ Mains admit card 2022.
- Enter login credentials – Application number and Date of Birth
- Download and take necessary printouts of the admit card 2022.
TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2022
The candidates can also raise an objection to the answer keys published by the authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for the Group 1 preliminary examination. After the objections are cleared, the final answer key will be released by the organisation for all of the candidates. You can take into consideration the TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key Download Procedure to download the final and the tentative answer key from the official website of the organisation. The candidates can download the TNPSC Group 1 Answer key 2022 PDF file to keep it safe for future use and compare their answers once the result is out. . If you want to download the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 1 Prelims Answer Key 2022 then you will have to follow the following step by step procedure given in the list below.
- First, you will have to visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- The home page of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on the link called Tentative Answer Keys for the Preliminary Examination held on 03rd January 2021 relating to the Posts included in the Combined Civil Services 1 Examination (Group I Services).
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to enter information regarding your question paper.
- Click on the option called Submit.
- The answer key will be displayed on your screen.
TNPSC Group 1 Cut Off 2022
Cut-off marks are the minimum marks that the candidate has to score for the OMR/CBT exam, so as to qualify for the next phase of selection. The cutoff score for each exam varies yearly and is not the same. The factors affecting cut-off marks are the number of vacancies for each Post/ Department, the number of applicants, the difficulty level of the Question paper and most importantly the Previous year cut off’s scores. Tamil Nadu PSC will be releasing the Group 1 Cut Off Marks on the official website of the Commission. Cut off will be released by the Commission along with the publishing of results. Usually, the result will be released one month after the exam date. Candidates scoring above cut off marks will be selected for the next stage of the exam. Candidates who have fewer marks than the cut off will be selected for the next phase. Follow these steps to check the cut off marks, or candidates can use the direct link provided below, to check their cut off scores
- Visit the TNPSC official website @https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on the results tab.
- Then, click on the ‘Cut Off’ marks link.
- Now, check the cut off marks for the CCE Group 1 Services
- Enter the login details and click on the Submit button.
- Check the displayed cut-off marks. Download and take necessary printouts for future references.
TNPSC Group 1 Result 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is in charge of publishing the preliminary and main exam results for the Group-1 services. Successful candidates from the preliminary exam can only appear for the Main written test. Tamil Nadu PSC has published the TNPSC Group-1 services preliminary exam result based on the written test conducted on January 03, 2021. The newly published result is against the Group-1 notification published for the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 periods. TNPSC has selected candidates in the ratio of 1:50 for phase-II of the selection process. Given below, we are sharing the step by step process to download the result.
- Visit the official website of TNPPC or the direct link provided.
- Click on the link titled, ‘TNPSC Group 1 2022 Result.’
- Click on the link and on the newly opened page, enter login credentials.
- The result will be displayed on the new screen.
- Download and take the printout of the result
Check out the video lessons and crash courses available at Entri and start preparing for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 1 recruitment opportunities today.