Staff Selection Commission will release the official notification for SSC CHSL examination today, December 3rd. Aspirants can also start the registration process after the release of notification. Lakhs of aspirants are preparing this year for the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination. Staff Selection Commission conducts recruitment exams every year to select candidates for various posts under the Central government. The official exam calendar has been published earlier this year.
SSC CHSL Important Dates
SSC CHSL exam is conducted for candidates who have 10+2 or above for various posts. The age limit for the exam is between 18-27 years.
Notification Release Date: December 3rd, 2019
Start of Online Application: December 3rd, 2019
Last date for completing Online registration: January 10th, 2020
The download of Admit Card for Tier I: March 2020
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier I Exam: 16th to 27 March 2020 (Computer Based Examination)
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-II Exam: 28.06.2020 (Descriptive Paper)
The SSC CHSL Exam(10+2 level exam) is conducted to fill the following posts:
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Court Clerk
SSC CHSL Online Application Process
- The online registration process will start on December 3rd.
- Log on to the official website of SSC- https://ssc.nic.in/
- Candidates can now fill the registration form- Keep your Aadhaar card number, Matriculation certificates, photograph, signature( as per the notification criteria), etc along with you while registering.
- Save and submit. Keep the system generated Registration ID.
- Next, fill the SSC CHSL application form.
- Make the payment.
- Take the print out of the duly filled application form.
Follow us for the detailed notification of the Staff Selection Commission CHSL Examination 2020. So, start your preparations right away. And keep updated with the latest SSC news with Entri.