According to the latest SSC CHSL notification released on 23rd July, candidates can check the “know your status of the CHSL, 2020′ for the Kerala-Karnataka Region. Earlier the Eastern Regional zone has updated the link, and all other zonal links will be updated soon. The admit card for Tier I, to be held from 04th August to 12th August 2021, will be released soon. Check the details of SSC CHSL, 2020 Know Your Status and the direct link provided below.
Staff Selection Commission has earlier released the official notification for the SSC CHSL examination on 6th November 2020. The commission later released an important notice reiterating the last date for submitting the application. And, the closing date for submitting the online application was on 15th December 2020. The list of tentative vacancies (4726) was released on 8th December. Lakhs of aspirants are preparing this year too, for the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination. The Staff Selection Commission conducts recruitment exams every year to select candidates for various posts under the Central government. Check out the article to know more about SSC CHSL Notification 2021.
SSC CHSL Notification 2021
Exam Status for SSC CHSL Tier I Exam
Now, the know your status link for the Kerala-Karnataka Region and Eastern regional zone only has been updated.
|SSC Regional Offices||Regional website links / admit card links||Know Your Status Link|
|North Region||Click here||To be updated soon|
|Central Region||Click here||To be updated soon|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Click here||To be updated soon|
|Southern Region||Click here||To be updated soon|
|Eastern Region||Click here||Click here|
|North Western Region||Click here||To be updated soon|
|Western Region||Click here||To be updated soon|
|North Eastern Region||Click here||To be updated soon|
|Kerala Karnataka Region||Click here||Click here|
SSC CHSL exam is conducted for candidates who have 10+2 or above qualifications for various posts. The age limit for the exam is between 18-27 years.
|Notification Release Date||6th November 2020|
|Start of Online Application||6th November 2020|
|Last date for completing Online registration||15th December 2020|
|The download of Admit Card for Tier I CBE||April 2021|
|SSC CHSL Tier I Exam||12th to 27 April 2021 (Computer Based Examination)- Postponed to 21st and 22nd May- Further postponed indefinitely
04th August 2021 – 12th August 2021
|SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam||Yet to Release (Descriptive Paper)|
Download the New Exam Calendar:
SSC CHSL Online Application Process 2021
- The online registration process started on November 6th.
- Log on to the official website of SSC- https://ssc.nic.in/
- Candidates can now fill the registration form- Keep your Aadhaar card number, Matriculation certificates, photograph, signature( as per the notification criteria), etc along with you while registering.
- Save and submit. Keep the system-generated Registration ID.
- Next, fill the SSC CHSL application form.
- Make the payment.
- Take the printout of the duly filled application form.
The examination fee to apply for various SSC CHSL Vacancies is as given in the table below:
|Payment Mode||Online or Offline (E-Challan Mode)|
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2021
A list including 4726 tentative vacancies for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, has been released by the Staff Selection Commission.
Check the PDF for the Departmental-wise vacancy list:
SSC CHSL Posts List & Salary 2021
The SSC CHSL Exam(10+2 level exam) is conducted to fill the following posts:
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs.19900-63200|
|Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)||Rs.25500-81100|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Court Clerk||Rs.25500-81100|
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021
As the staff selection commission will release the admit card of the SSC CHSL Exam Tier 01 2021 only through the official web portal, the candidates shall download it when its releases. However, we will update the direct link to download the admit card in this article.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2021
Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)
The CBE consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English and Hindi for General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
The Tier II exam is in “pen and paper mode”. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/Application of approximately 150-200 words. The total mark will be out of 100. The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour.
Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test):
It is of qualifying nature. Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2021
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms
- Spellings/ Detecting misspelled words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence part
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passages
- Comprehension Passage
- Questions based on both verbal and non-verbal types
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic operations
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy
- Trends, Figural Analogy
- Space Orientation
- Semantic Classification
- Venn Diagrams
- Symbolic/ Number Classification
- Drawing inferences
- Figural Classification
- Punched hole/ pattern folding & unfolding
- Semantic Series
- Figural Pattern-folding and completion
- Number Series
- Embedded figures
- Figural Series
- Critical Thinking, Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- Word Building
- Social Intelligence
- Coding and de-coding
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio, and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2 𝜃 + Cos2 𝜃=1, etc.
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
This section of the examination includes various questions to measure the knowledge of the candidate in Static GK as well as the current affairs section. As is understood, questions may be asked from a wide set of topics. All you shall do is stay up-to-date with the current affairs topics and revise the general topics frequently.
Follow us for the detailed notification of the Staff Selection Commission CHSL Examination 2021. So, start your preparations right away. And keep updated with the latest SSC news with Entri.