A new notification is presented by the staff selection commission authorities and all of the candidates must fill out the application form available by the concerned organisation from 10th August 2022 and the last date to apply for the recruitment is 30th August 2022. SSC has announced the recruitment for SI(Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police, SI(Sub Inspector) in CAPFs(Central Armed Police Forces) posts from 10th August 2022. The examination for this recruitment will be held in the month of November. SSC CPO Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Syllabus, and Vacancies can all be found on the SSC CPO website, and candidates can apply for CPO online. After the exam date is announced, the admission card will be available on the official website. The CPO SI test will be held for the recruitment of several positions in the Delhi Police, CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces), and CISF (Central Industrial Security Force).
Attempt free mock test to ace your SSC CPO 2022 preparation
SSC CPO Notification Overview 2022
SSC CPO is a national-level exam held by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit candidates for Inspector and Sub-Inspector positions in several Government of India ministries. The following is a summary of the SSC CPO Notification 2022.
|Exam name||SSC CPO 2022|
|Conducting organisation||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|CPO Full Form||Central Police Organisation|
|Post names||Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs and Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police|
|Vacancies||To be announced|
|Notification release date||10th August 2022 (tentative)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Attempt our free mock tests to ace your SSC 2022 preparation
SSC CPO Important Dates 2022
The important dates for the SSC CPO Exam that are on going are as given in the table below:
|Notification release Date 2022||10 August 2022|
|Application Form Start Date||10 August 2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||30th August 2022|
|Fee payment final Date||31st August 2022|
|Final Date for Generating Challan||To be notified|
|Offline Fee final Date (Challan)||To be notified|
|Paper 1 Admit Card Download Date||To be notified|
|Exam Date 2022 (Paper 1)||november 2022 (Tentative)|
|Paper 1 Result release||To be notified|
|Paper 2 Result release||To be notified|
Attempt our free current affairs mock tests
SSC CPO Notification PDF Download 2022
Last year SSC has released the Official Notification PDF for SSC CPO on their official website to recruit 1564 Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces and Delhi Police. The latest SSC CPO notification PDF will be updated here as soon as it is released.
Click here to download SSC CPO notification pdf – Free Official PDF
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Education Qualification: Graduation in any Discipline or its equivalent from any UGC recognized university. For SI in Delhi Police, male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age shall be between 20 years to 25 years . Age relaxations according to the government norms are applicable.
Attempt free reasoning ability mock tests
SSC CPO Vacancy 2022
The vacancy details will be posted on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission soon. Candidates can review the details of the prior year’s vacancy in the sections below
|Sub Inspector Executive in Delhi Police (Male)||41||10||10||13||17||91||Nil|
|Sub Inspector Executive in Delhi Police (Female)||35||08||17||12||06||78|
|Sub Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)|
Attempt free mock test to ace your SSC CGL 2022 preparation
SSC CPO Salary Scale 2022
|Name of the Post||Pay Level||Group||Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector Executive in Delhi Police (Male/ Female)||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 29200-92300/-|
|Sub Inspector in CAPF||6||‘B’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
SSC CPO Selection Process 2022
The SSC CPO selection process involves:
- Preliminary Written examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Descriptive Test
- Medical Examination, and
- Document Verification
Preliminary Examination Pattern
|Paper 01||Subject||Mode of Exam||Exam Duration||Maximum Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||Computer based-Objective type||02 hours||50||50|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||50||50|
|Total: 200 marks|
Attempt our free Quantitative Aptitude mock tests
SSC CPO Physical Standard Test and Physical Endurance Test
Physical Standard Test (for all Posts)
|SL NO||Category of Candidates||Height
|Chest (in cm)Unexpanded||Chest (in cm)Expanded|
|1||For male candidates only (UR)||170||80||85|
|02||For candidates belonging to Hill areas of
Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh,
Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley,
Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern
States and Sikkim.
|03||For all candidates belonging to
|04||For Female candidates only (UR)||157||–||–|
|05||For female candidates belonging to Hill areas
of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh,
Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley,
Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern
States and Sikkim
|06||For all female candidates belonging to
Attempt Previous Year SSC CPO Question Papers
Physical Endurance Test (PET) (For all posts)
For male candidates only
- 100-meter race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 km race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump- 3.65 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump- 1.2 meters in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs)- 4.5 meters in 3 chance
For female candidates only
- 100-meter race in 18 seconds
- 800-meter race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump- 2.7 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump- 0.9 meters in 3 chances
PST/ PET will not carry any marks but will be of qualifying nature.
Attempt free General Awareness test to ace your preparations
SSC CPO Descriptive Paper: Stage 03
|Subject||Mode||Time Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English language and Comprehension||Objective||2 hours||200||200 Marks|
Attempt free English Grammer Mock Tests
CPO Medical Standards
- Eyesight: The minimum near vision should be N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye). The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye) of both eyes without any corrections.
- The candidate with knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes are ineligible.
- Candidates should possess high colour vision.
- Candidates must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any forms of physical defects.
- A tattoo depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army is permitted. The size of the tattoo must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
Attempt free English Language Ability Mock Tests
SSC CPO Apply Online 2022
- To start your SSC CPO application, candidates must register themselves in the SSC One Time Registration. For this, click on the Register Now link provided in Login Section on the SSC official website: SSC Official Website.
- For One Time Registration, you need to enter your basic details, including matriculation or SSLC registration number and upload the recent photograph and signature.
- After completing the personal information page and click on the save icon. Your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. The same Registration Number and Password will be sent to you on your provided mobile number and Email ID. Save those credentials for future uses.
- Login to the SSC Official website through your Registration Number and password: Click Here
- Under the “Apply” tab click on the “CAPF” tab. Here you can find ” Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2020 Apply. Click on the Apply.
- Your basic details will get automatically update on the application form. Select whether you are in the EWS category or not.
- Select your desired choices of examination centres. You can select up to three centres.
- Fill your highest qualification.
- Indicate your Ex-Servicemen and departmental candidates’ eligibility if applicable.
- Check the declaration and click on the “I agree” checkbox and fill up the Captcha code.
- Preview and verify the information and submit the Application.
- Male candidates belonging to General and OBC category should pay Rs. 100 towards the application fees. All other candidates are exempted from thee fees. Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Attempt free mock tests on Indian History to ace your preparations
SSC CPO Notification FAQ’s
What is SSC CPO?
The CPO is the abbreviation for the Central Police Organization. Through this SSC recruits for CAPF, and Delhi Police Services.
When was the last date for the SSC CPO 2020 application?
July 16, 2020
Is there any application fees required in the SSC CPO application?
Male candidates from General and OBC category have to pay Hundred Rupees(100) towards the application fees, all others are exempted from the fees.
Can final year graduates apply towards the SSC CPO recruitment?
Yes, if you can produce your graduation certificates on or before the Document verification stages.
Is SSC CPO tougher than SSC CGL?
SSC CPO is comparatively easier than other SSC examinations. Here both written examination and the PET have more or equal weightage.
Do I need to send any documents to the SSC office?
No, the application process is completely digitalized. No need to send any sorts of documents towards the SSC offices.
Is there any negative marking system prevail in SSC CPO written exams?
Yes, like any other SSC exams there is negative marking in the SSC CPO written exam. For every wrong answer in Paper-1 and Paper-II, a candidate will lose 0.25 marks.
|SSC CPO Exam Information Links|
|SSC CPO Syllabus||SSC CPO Mock Test|
|SSC CPO Exam Date||SSC CPO Video Course|
|SSC CPO Application Form||SSC CPO Study Materials|
|SSC CPO Vacancy||SSC CPO Interview Questions|
|SSC CPO Admit Card||SSC CPO Job Profile|
|SSC CPO Study Plan||SSC CPO Salary|
|SSC CPO Previous Question Papers||SSC CPO Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|SSC CPO Best Books||SSC CPO Result|
|SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria||SSC CPO Cutoff|
|SSC CPO Selection Process||SSC CPO Exam Analysis|
|SSC CPO Answer Key|
Discussion about this post