Table of Contents
Railway Recruitment Board has released the much anticipated notification for the Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC). RRB conducts the RRB-NTPC Exam to fill various auxiliary posts in the Indian Railways
This year the post of Mining Overman under the NTPC has reported 74 vacancies and 103 vacancies have been reported for the post of Mining Sirdar. The recruitment exam to this 177 vacancies under the NTPC will be conducted soon. However the interested candidates can fill their online application now. Candidates who will qualify both the written and skill tests will be appointed on a fixed-term basis
Scroll down to know more about important dates, number of vacancies, salary scale, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc… of the NTPC.
RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification Overview 2022
To the 177 vacancies reported under the NTPC of Indian Railways, prospected candidates can apply their application online from 24 January 2022. However the last date to submit the application online is 15 March 2022.
For further information check below:
Mining Overman and Mining Sirdar
Total 177 Vacancies
Mode Of Exam
Written and Skill Tests
Rs. 40,000/- to 50,000/- per month
*No application fee for reserved categories.
RRB NTPC Recruitment Important Dates 2022
Completing the recruitment procedures timely would benefit the candidates all prospective.
Check out the table below to know more about the important dates of RRB NTPC recruitment:
Important Dates– RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022
Apply Online Date
Last Date for payment of Application Fees
To be Announced
To be Announced
RRB NTPC Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Any candidate could easily assume the level of competition by simply checking the number of vacancies reported. Check out the table below to know about the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy and plan your studies accordingly.
No of Vacancies
RRB NTPC Recruitment Salary Scale 2022
- Mining Overman: Rs. 50,000/- consolidated monthly pay
- Mining Sirdar: Rs. 40,000/- consolidated fixed monthly salary
- Medical services and HRA/company housing will be provided as per the company rules.
RRB NTPC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
Check out the eligibility criteria, given below, to decide whether these posts suit you or not.
- Upper Age limit – 57 years
- Mining Overman- Diploma in Mining Engineering form recognized institute of repute with Overman Certificate of Competency under CMR issued DGMS for coal
- Mining Sirdar- 10th pass with Sirdar Certificate of competency issued by DGMS for coal and First Aid Certificate issued by St. Johns Ambulance Association.
RRB NTPC Recruitment Application Form 2022
Aspirants can fill the application online, available on the official website of NTPC, from 24 January to 15 March 2022.
Steps to Apply Online/ How to Apply Online
- Go to the official website of NTPC
- Click on the Careers menu from the drop-down tab
- Find and click on the NTPC Mining Sirdar, Mining Overman Advt.
- Carefully read the notification and eligibility criteria
- Proceed to the online application form
- Fill the form by providing necessary requirements
- Make the required payment
- Submit the application and take a print out for future reference.
Apply Online Link
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
The RRB NTPC recruitment exam is an offline written exam.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022 Exam Syllabus.
The general syllabus for NTPC exam is given below:
- Number System, Ratio and Proportions,
- Percentage, Mensuration, Time, Work and Distance, Interest, Profit and Loss,
- Elementary Algebra, Geometry and
Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Analogies, Number and Alphabetical Series, Coding and Decoding,
- Mathematical Operations, Similarities, and Differences, Relationships, Analytical Reasoning,
- Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagrams, Puzzle,
- Data Sufficiency, Statement- Conclusion, Statement- Courses of Action,
- Decision Making, Maps, Interpretation of Graphs, etc.
- Basic Science,
- India & World History & Geography
- Constitution Of India
- Current Affairs
- Games and Sports,
- Art and Culture of India,
- Indian Literature, Monuments and Places of India, etc..
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022 Exam Centers
The RRB NTPC recruitment exam 2022 will be held at Ranchi, Raipur and Bhubaneswar.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process will be based on the written and skill test. The candidates who have qualified the written test will be called for skill test and once the candidate has cleared the skill test, he/she will add to the final selection list.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
Once the applications are scrutinized well, the NTPC will release the admit cards. The prospective candidates can download the hall tickets once it is released on the NTPC’s official website. Admit card is mandatory for attending the exam. Candidates also have to safely keep their admit card till the selection procedures are over.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022 Answer Key
Once the written test is over the answer key will be released on the official website of the NTPC . The candidates can download the answer key and check their answers and can calculate their approximate marks. If there is any complaints or doubts about the question or answers the aspirants can inform the authorities through the official website of the NTPC.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022 Cut Off
Candidates can check the Cut-off once the results have been declared. The cut offs will be different for the reserved and un-reserved categories. Analyzing previous years’ cut off will give the candidates a rough idea about this year’s cut off marks
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022 Result
When NTPC declare the results, candidates can check their exam results here. use the details given in your hall ticket/admit card to check the exam results.
Hope you have find this article informative and useful. Wishing you all the very best!
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various competitions.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!