Table of Contents
KMAT Kerala is a management exam that is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations every year for admission to the MBA programme. In February, the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations will conduct KMAT Kerala 2024. The state-level admission exam KMAT 2024 is given twice a year. Candidates may be admitted to the MBA programmes at Kerala’s public and private universities if they pass the KMAT Kerala exam.
It is anticipated that registration for the KMAT Kerala 2024 exam would open in the first week of January. 180 multiple-choice questions make up the computer-based KMAT Kerala 2024 exam. Candidates can more successfully plan their preparation if they have a thorough understanding of the Explore the KMAT Kerala 2024 registration procedures, exam dates, eligibility requirements, syllabus, etc.
KMAT Kerala 2024 Highlights
The Kerala KMAT 2024 exam’s main highlights are as follows:
|KMAT Kerala 2024
|Kerala Management Admission Test
Session 1: Third week of February 2024
Session 2: July 2024
KMAT Kerala 2024 Exam Dates
KMAT Kerala exam is also known as Kerala Management Admission Test. The examination will be conducted by the CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination) Kerala. Through the exam, admission will be offered to candidates in management courses.
On the official website, the official announcement for the KMAT first session will be made soon. The anticipated dates for the February KMAT 2024 session are shown in the table below:
|KMAT 2024 Events
|KMAT 2024 Dates (Tentative)
|Session 1: February
|Session 2: June
|Starting of application form
|January 30, 2024
|First week of June 2024
|Last date to submit the application
|February 9, 2024
|Last week of June 2024
|KMAT admit card release
|Second week of February 2024
|2 July 2024
|KMAT Kerala 2024 exam date
|3rd week of February, 2024
|First week of July 2024
|KMAT 2024 answer key
|24 February 2024
|Second week of July 2024
|Declaration of Result
|8 March 2024
|3rd week of July 2024
KMAT Kerala 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements for KMAT 2024 are set by CEE Kerala. In order for candidates to take the KMAT exam in 2024, they need to meet the following qualifying requirements:
- The candidates applying for KMAT Kerala exam 2024 must have completed their graduation (three-year bachelor’s degree) from a recognized university
- The general category candidates must have secured at least 50% aggregate of all subjects in their final year qualifying degree exam.
- However, the candidates belonging to the reserved category must have obtained a minimum 40% aggregate in the qualifying degree exam
- Final year appearing students can also apply. However, they need to provide their Graduation certificate as proof of qualification while taking admission.
- There is no upper or lower age limit to register for KMAT Kerala 2024 exam.
- The candidates applying must hold a valid domicile certificate of Kerala state in order to apply for the entrance exam.
- Indian & Non-Indian candidates will be eligible to apply.
KMAT Kerala 2024 Application Form
The first week of January 2024 will see the start of the KMAT 2024 registration procedure for the first session. Only the official CEE Kerala website provides access to the KMAT Kerala application forms for prospective candidates.
- The application form of KMAT Kerala 2024 has been started from 30th January 2024.
- Interested candidates need to check out the registration procedure before proceeding to fill the form.
- The application form can be submitted via online mode. No other mode is applicable to fill the form.
- To register for the same, candidates need to enter all the required details in the application form such as Name, father’s name, email ID, Phone number etc.
- Candidates are advised to submit all required documents & images in the prescribed format.
- While filling the application form, candidates must not forget to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number.
- The application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates, so one must check their eligibility before applying.
- The application form can be submitted till 9th February 2024.
- Candidate need to take the printout of the KMAT Kerala 2024 application form for further references.
How to Apply for KMAT Kerala 2024?
Follow the given steps in order to apply for KMAT Kerala 2024:
- Visit the official website of CEE Kerala @cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the new registration option.
- Enter valid email ID & phone number for communication details.
- Click on ‘KMAT application form 2024’ to apply online.
- Fill out the KMAT 2024 application form.
- Re-check & verify all the given details in the application form.
- After verification, submit the application as per your category.
- Now upload the documents such as photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the processing fee using the online payment option
- After submitting the form, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Review the application form and click on the submit button.
|150X200 pixels, less than 40 KB and in .jpg format
|150X200 pixels, less than 40 KB and in .jpg format
The KMAT Kerala 2024 application fee for various categories will be as mentioned below in the table:
- The application fee can be paid online or by an e-challan.
- You can use a credit card, debit card, or net banking option when shopping online.
- Cash payments for e-challans can be made at any Kerala Head & Sub Post Office.
KMAT Kerala 2024 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: The entrance test will be conducted through online CBT mode.
- Total Questions: The total 180 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
- Medium: The question paper will be in the English language only.
- Duration: Candidates will be given 3 hours to solve the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer & 1 mark will get deduct for every wrong answer.
KMAT Kerala 2024 Exam Pattern: Sectional Weightage
The KMAT Kerala 2024 question paper will be divided into four sections:
|English Language and Reading Comprehension
|Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning
|General Knowledge and Business Scenario
KMAT Kerala 2024: Marking Scheme
All the questions in the KMAT exam are compulsory to answer. Here is a view of the marking scheme in the KMAT Kerala 2024 exam:
|KMAT 2024 Marking Scheme
|Marks for each correct answer
|Marks deduction for each incorrect answer
|Marking for un attempted questions
KMAT Kerala 2024 Syllabus
The majority of the 10, plustwo curriculum’s core subjects are included in the KMAT Kerala 2024 exam syllabus. These include courses in reading comprehension, quantitative aptitude, general knowledge, data sufficiency and logical reasoning, and English language.
Below is a thorough analysis of each section of the Kerala KMAT syllabus 2024:
|KMAT 2024 Syllabus
|KMAT Syllabus Topic
KMAT Kerala 2024 Exam Centres
Every applicant is assigned a KMAT exam centre according to the preferences they indicated on their application. Those who wish to take the KMAT exam in 2024 must go to the exam location that is designated on their admission card.
The list of all the cities where KMAT Kerala 2024 would be held is given below:
KMAT Kerala 2024 Admit Card
Candidates who successfully complete the application process and pay the necessary money before the deadline will receive their KMAT 2024 admit card. The KMAT Kerala admit card is usually released by CEE Kerala via the official website one week prior to the exam day. Furthermore, candidates are permitted to download it before to taking the test.
The following actions must be taken by candidates in order to view and download the KMAT Kerala admission card:
- Log on to the official website of KMAT Kerala.
- Click on the link for the KMAT 2024 admit card.
- Enter the application number, password, and captcha code.
- Next, click on the submit button.
- Further, candidates can access their admit card on the next page.
- Select the download button to save a soft copy of the KMAT admit card.
KMAT Kerala 2024 Answer Key
The KMAT 2024 answer key will be made available soon after the test is over. Candidates’ concerns to the KMAT 2024 answer key will be thoroughly examined by the panel of experts. The answer key will also be modified as needed, and the applicants’ scores will be determined as a result.
Candidates must provide information such as their bank account number, IFSC, branch name, etc. in their objection filing application in order to file an objection against the KMAT answer key. It’s crucial to know that the authorities will not take into account complaints that are made by fax, mail, or email.
KMAT Kerala 2024 Results
The official website will host the online announcement of the KMAT 2024 result. The final KMAT Kerala results will be announced after the release of a preliminary result list. The KMAT 2024 scores will includes,
- Candidate name
- Sectional scores
- Overall scores
- Candidate rank
- Application number
The KAMT scorecards are available to candidates up until the KMAT 2024 counselling procedure is over. It is expected that the first session of KMAT 2024 results will be announced around the second week of March.
KMAT Kerala 2024 Cut Off
Following the exam, a few weeks later, the official body will declare the KMAT 2024 cutoff scores. The minimal scores that applicants must achieve in order to be considered for admission are represented by these cut off marks. Many factors, including the number of test takers, the difficulty level of the KMAT exam, and the availability of MBA college seats, will be taken into account while determining the KMAT 2024 cut off scores. The counselling process will be open to candidates who score higher than the designated cutoff point.
KMAT Kerala Counselling 2024
Depending on seat availability, the official body will schedule the counselling process in several rounds. Only those applicants who passed the admission exam are eligible to proceed with this process.
Group talks and one-on-one interviews are just two of the phases of KMAT 2024 counselling. The candidate’s performance on the KMAT exam, in-person interview, and group discussion will all play a role in the ultimate admission decision.
The original copies of the following documents are required for candidates to provide in order to finish the counselling process:
- KMAT 2024 scorecard
- KMAT 2024 admit card
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- Migration certificate
- Passport-size photographs
KMAT Kerala 2024 FAQs
Q. How many sessions are there for KMAT Exam 2024?
Ans: The KMAT 2024 exam will be conducted in two different sessions.
Q. When will KMAT 2024 registration start for the first session?
Ans: The registration process for the first session of KMAT 2024 was commenced on January 30, 2024 and end on February 09, 2024.
Q. What is the minimum requirement to give KMAT Exam 2024?
Ans: Applicants for the KMAT 2024 exam must have received at least 50% of their graduation credits overall (those in the reserved category may apply with as little as 40%).
Q. What are the selection stages in KMAT Exam 2024?
Ans: Shortlisted candidates will be invited to continue the selection process, which will include GD-WAT/PI rounds, after the results are announced.The individual participating institutes will arrange both personal interviews and group discussions for admission. There won’t be any organised counselling sessions.
Q. Can I pay KMAT Kerala application fees in an offline mode?
Ans:No, the KMAT Kerala application cost may only be paid online. The fees are not available for candidates to pay offline. On the official website, online costs can be paid using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.