Table of Contents
If you are looking to learn HTML in Telugu, then you have come to the right place! In this HTML Tutorial for Beginners, we will be introducing you to the basics of HTML in Telugu so that you can start coding your very own websites in no time. We will be covering the fundamentals of HTML, including tags, elements and attributes, and how to create basic webpages. With this knowledge, you will be able to create beautiful, interactive websites in no time. So, let‘s get started!
HTML Tutorial For Beginners in Telugu: Video
|Creating First page|
|Links & Lists|
Importance of Learning HTML in IT World
Learning HTML is important in the IT world because it is the foundation for web development. HTML is used to structure and present content on the web, and it‘s the cornerstone of web development. It helps to create webpages that are accessible and can be displayed on a variety of devices, such as mobile phones, tablets, and desktop computers. HTML is also used to create user interfaces, and it can be used to create websites that are interactive and dynamic. Learning HTML is essential for any modern web developer, and it is an important skill to have in the IT world.
Pros and Cons of HTML
• HTML is easy to learn and use.
• all web browsers support HTML.
• HTML is platform-independent.
• HTML is a widely accepted standard.
• HTML is search engine friendly.
• HTML is relatively inexpensive to produce.
• HTML is limited in its design capabilities.
• HTML takes a lot of time to develop.
• HTML is prone to coding errors.
• HTML does not offer dynamic content.
• HTML is not suitable for complex applications.