Table of Contents
The Delhi Police recruitment cell will soon issue a notification and open online applications for the recruitment of Constable (Executive) positions in 2023. A total of 7547 Constable (Exe.) Male/Female Vacancies are expected to be filled through this recruitment drive. Interested candidates, aged between 18 and 25 years, who wish to join the Delhi Police force, can apply for the Delhi Police recruitment exam 2023 online. The Delhi Police Constable Exam Date 2023 has already been announced, and the exam will take place on multiple dates in November and December 2023, specifically on 14th, 16th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th, 30th November 2023, and 1st, 4th, 5th December 2023. Now let’s have a look at the important facts about the recruitment process.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Date 2023 Out
SSC has released the Delhi Police 2023 Constables exam date 2023 on 13th June 2023 and the exam is to be held on 14th, 16th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th, 30th November 2023 and 1st, 4th, 5th December 2023. As declared, the official notification of the Delhi Police Constable (Executive) will be released in September 2023. The important dates for Delhi Police Constables 2023 exam are as follows:
|Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Exam Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||Delhi Police Constable 2023|
|Posts||Constable (Executive) Male/Female|
|Online Registration||1st to 30th September 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Test- PE & MT|
|Salary||Rs. 21700- 69100 (Pay Level 3)|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
|Delhi Police Constable 2023- Important Dates|
|Delhi Police Constable Notification 2023||1st September 2023|
|Online Registration Starts From||1st September 2023|
|On-line registration Ends on||30th September 2023 (11 pm)|
|Last date for Online Fee Pay||30th September 2023 (11 pm)|
|Delhi Police Admit Card 2023||November 2023|
|Delhi Police Constable Exam Date 2023||14th November to 5th December 2023|
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment : Police Constable
The eligibility criteria for the post of Delhi Police Constable is discussed below:
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be between 18 years to 25 years. There shall be a maximum of 5 years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category. If a candidate belongs to an OBC category, then there would be a 3-year relaxation in the upper age limit. This relaxation is admissible for those castes notified in the Central List and the List issued by the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board on the closing date of receipt of online applications. The daughters of either serving retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police can apply even if they are 11th pass.
- Physical Measurements: Candidates height shall be a minimum of 170 Cms (Male Candidates), and 157 cms for Female Candidates. Candidates from below given communities have a 5 cms, for Male candidates and 2cms relaxations for female counterparts. Residents of Hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh.
Mode of Selection
The SSC Delhi Police Recruitment for Constables 2023 has the following selection stages:
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct the examination in Computer Based Examination mode on all India basis throughout the Country. The Computer Based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 Questions carrying 100 marks. There will be negative marking of 0.25.marks for each wrong answer.
|SL No||Subject/ Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
|2||General Knowledge/ Current Awareness||50||50|
|4||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MSWord, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
- The question paper shall be of Matriculation Level having distribution as Easy Questions- 30%, Medium level Questions- 50% and Difficult Questions- 20%.
Physical Endurance Test
- Female Candidates
Minimum Required Height: 157 cms
|Age||Race 1600 meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Up to 30 years||08 minutes||10 feet||03 feet|
|30 years to 40 years||9 minute||9 feet||2’9″|
|40 years to 50 years||10 minute||08 feet||2’6″|
- Male Candidates
Minimum Required Height: 170 cms
|Age||Race 1600 meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Up to 30 years||6 minutes||14 feet||3’9″|
|30 years to 40 years||7 minute||13 feet||3’6″|
|40 years to 50 years||8 minute||12 feet||3’3″|
Minimum 81 cms – 85 cms (with a minimum of 4 cms expansion).
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment: Syllabus
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Analogies, similarities and differences,
- Space visualization, spatial orientation,
- Problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making,
- Visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts,
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification,
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series,
- Coding and decoding,
- Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Figural Analogy,
- Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification
- Statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning
- Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series,
- Problem Solving, Word Building,
- Numerical Operations, Symbolic Operations,
- Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization,
- Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences,
- Punched hole/ pattern-folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern folding and completion,
- Embedded Figures
General Knowledge and Current Awareness
- India and its neighboring countries
- History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc.
- Current Affairs
- Number Systems,
- Computation of Whole Numbers,
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers,
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss,
- Time and Distance,
- Ratio and Time,
- Time and Work.
Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.
- Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features).
- MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formulas)
- Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending/receiving of-Emails and its related functions)
- Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking).
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2023
|Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2023|
|Constable (Exe.) Male (Open)||3053||542||287||872||302||5056|
|Constable (Exe.) Female||1502||268||142||429||150||2491|
The commission will follow the below-given reservation rules while distributing the vacancies among different categories:
- 15% for Scheduled Caste candidates.
- 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe Candidates.
- 27% for OBC candidates as per Central List and List issued by the Government of NCT of Delhi.
- 10% for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Candidates.
Delhi Police Constable Application
- Candidates from all states are eligible for applying towards Delhi Police Constable recruitment notification.
- Interested candidates can apply towards the notification either through the SSC official website or through the Delhi Police official website, Click Here
- There shall be an application fee of Rs. 100. Women candidates, and candidates belonging to Scheduled
Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from application fee payment.
Delhi Police Constable Online Form 2023
The online registration process for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will begin along with the release of the official notification. The online application form link is mentioned below. All candidates who want to apply for Delhi Police Constable 2023 exam can apply online within the duration announced by clicking on the links mentioned below when active officially.
Steps to fill Delhi Police Online Form 2023
Step 1. First you need to visit the official website https://delhipolice.gov.in/ or Click on the Online Form link mentioned above.
Step 2. On the homepage search for “New Registration” and click on that link.
Step 3. There do all required steps to create your Registration ID and password that will be required for filling up the application form.
Step 4. Once your login credentials are made, then log in using those credentials.
Step 5. After login you can see the application form. Fill the form carefully. Try not to make any mistakes in order to avoid future problems.
Step 6. After correctly filling in all the details you will be asked to upload some documents. Upload everything as per specifications along with your scanned photograph and signature and click on the “Continue” option.
Step 7. Pay the required application fee through online payment modes such as Net-Banking, Credit/Debit cards and BHIM, UPI etc.
Step 8. Preview the form once again. If everything is correct click on the “Submit” button.
Step 9. Your application will be submitted. You can download and take a printout for future correspondence.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.