The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released the official notification for CEN 01/2019 on its official websites.Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
There are a total of 103769 vacancies.The application started from March 12,2019 and the last date to apply is April 12, 2019.Candidates are advised to apply online from the official RRB regional websites only.
- For SC/ ST/ ExSM/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ EBC candidates: Rs.250/-
- For Others: Rs.500/-
- Out of this fee of Rs.500/- an amount of Rs. 400/- for others & Rs.250/- for reserved candidates shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- 10th pass or ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/ SCVT/ equivalent or NAC granted by NCVT.
Eligibility for Physical Efficiency Test:
Male Candidates: Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down ; and Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
Female Candidates: Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; andShould be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
How to apply for RRB Level-1 post ?
1.Visit the official website of your respective RRB
2. On the homepage, under the latest update section, find CEN 01/2019 application link
3. Click on the application link
4. Fill in the required details in the application form
5. Upload a scanned photo of yours and your signature
6. Click on Submit
7. Pay the application fee online
8. Save and print the e- challan of your payment.
9. After submitting the form, download a preview of your form and take its print out for further references.
RRB Group D Exam Pattern:
Candidates will have questions related to general awareness, mathematics, general intelligence and reasoning for a total of 100 marks. 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Total Marks : 100
Duration of exam : 90 minutes
Number of Questions : 100
General science : 25 Marks
Mathematics: 25 marks
General intelligence and Reasoning : 30
General awareness and current affairs : 20
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various competitions.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!