Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced recruitment notification 2020-21 inviting applications from eligible candidates to apply for the post of Junior Executive. The recruitment notification was released for a total of 368 vacancies on it’s official website. As per the notification, AAI will be recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Manager(Fire Services), Manager(Technical), Junior Executive(Air Traffic Control), Junior Executive(Airport Operations) and Junior Executive(Technical). The online registration of application form for AAI JE Recruitment 2021 will begin from 15th December, 2020 to 14th January, 2021. Aspiring Candidates can submit the application form online available on the official website. Here we provided all the details regarding AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2021.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Tabulated below are the important details related to AAI Junior executive Recruitment 2021-
|Name of the post||Junior Executive|
|Name of the Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Opening date for On-line Applications||15.12.2020|
|Last date for On-line Application||14.01.2021|
|Vacancy Updated on||27 Nov 2020|
|Date of On-line Examination||Will be announced soon|
|Notification released on||26/11/2020|
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy
AAI has released the Junior Executive recruitment notification on 26-11-2020. a total of 368 vacancies has been announced by AAI. Check below given table for more details-
|No. of vacancies & reservation|
- The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of AAI.
- EWS = Economically Weaker Section, NCL = Non-Creamy Layer, HH= Hearing Impaired
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility
The eligibility criteria set by AAI for the Junior Executive Recruitment 2021 is as mentioned below. Following factors has to be satisfied by the candidates to be eligible to apply for the post-
|Post Code||Name of post||Minimum Qualification||Experience|
|1||Manager (Fire Services)
|B.E / B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./ Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engg.||5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Fire Services|
|B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.
|5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Government Procurement Procedures for Goods, Services, Equipment and Vehicles etc.|
|3||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
|Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B. Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum).
|No experience is essential.|
|4||Junior Executive (Airport Operations||Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
|No experience is essential.|
|5||Junior Executive (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.||No experience is essential.|
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Membership Examination should be from a Recognized/Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India;
- Candidates must possess minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree and also for P.G. Degree/Diploma including MBA.
- Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) Degree are allowed to apply against the posts for which essential qualification is prescribed as Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
For Candidates applying, the age limit is as follows –
Manager: Maximum age 32 years as on 30.11.2020
Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2020
The category wise age relaxations is as given below-
|Category||RELAXATION IN AGE|
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)||3 years|
|Candidates who had originally been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate / Block Development Officer / Sub Divisional Officer at the time of documents verification/interview.||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen||As per government rules|
|Candidates who are in regular service of AAI.||10 years|
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
|SC/ST/Female candidates||Rs. 170/-|
|PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI||Exempted|
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply?
Aspiring candidates before applying should ensure that he/she meets the required eligibility criteria’s prescribed in the Advertisement. Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on the official website www.aai.aero. The steps to apply for AAI Recruitment 2020 for JE and Managers is as follows-
- Visit the official website of AAI, https://www.aai.aero/
- Go to Career’s section and click on the link “Direct Recruitment for the posts of Managers and Junior Executives in various disciplines – Advertisement No. 05/2020”.
- Before applying candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile Number.
- Now you can proceed to fill the form, upload Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and required documents as per the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Documents.
- Verify the details filled in the online application before clicking the final “Submit Button”.
- On clicking submit button, the candidate will be navigated to SBI MOPS payment portal. The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- After the Payment is completed, the candidate shall be automatically redirected to application portal. take a printout of submitted application and save for future reference
Uploading Guidelines for documents, signature and photographs-
Dimensions 200×230 pixels (preferred)
Dimensions 140×60 pixels (preferred).
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation?
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams