Table of Contents
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced about it’s new recruitment drive. It has released a notification on it’s official website regarding recruitment of Junior Executives. There are 400 vacancies and interested and eligible applicants can submit their applications online from 15th June 2022 through the official website – www.aai.aero
Airports Authority of India (AAI) is a Public Sector Enterprise which is constituted by an Act of Parliament and entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in India. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of the Organization
|Airports Authority of India (AAI)
|Name of the post
|Number of vacancies
|Commencement of online application
|15th June, 2022
|Last date for online application
|14th July 2022
|Date of online examination
|Yet to be announced
|Date of release of notification
|8th June 2022
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
According to the official notification there are currently 400 vacancies for the post of Junior Executive. The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of AAI.
The number of vacancies and reservations are as follows:
- Unreserved category – 163
- Economically Weaker Section – 40
- Other Backward Classes (Non creamy layer) – 108
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 59
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 30
- PWD – 4
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are certain criteria set by the Authority for recruiting the best eligible candidates. Only those who satisfy all these eligibility criteria will be considered for further recruitment procedures. Have a look at the criteria laid down by AAI.
- Applicants should have full time regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years inScience (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics OR full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
- Applicants should have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard)
- No experience is required.
- Degree should be from a Recognized/ Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India.
- Applicants must possess minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) Degree are allowed to apply against the posts for which essential qualification is prescribed as Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Departmental candidates possessing recognized degrees as per the required minimum qualification, obtained through parttime/ correspondence/ distance education mode shall be eligible to apply.
The maximum age limit for applicants is 27 years as on 14th July 2022. Relaxation in age limit is applicable as follows:
|RELAXATION IN AGE
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)
|As per government rules
|Candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
Note: The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted.
No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
Only Indian nationals can apply for this post.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Salary
The basic pay for the post of Junior Executive is in the range of Rs. 40000 to Rs. 140000. In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity,
Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI rules. The CTC per annum for the post of Junior Executive would be approximately around Rs. 12 lakhs.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Candidates will have to attend an online examination, documents verification, voice test and background verification as a part of the election process. They will also be tested for Psychoactive substances before employment. Online Test will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English. There will be no negative marking in the online test. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in On-line examination and they will be called for Documents Verification/ Voice Test. During Documents verification, the candidate will have to produce Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the Certificates. The provisional selection of the candidates will be as per the merit list prepared on the basis of their performance in On-line examination, subject to qualifying the voice test and meeting all other eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, including testing for psychoactive substances and background verification. The selected candidates will have to undergo training, during which they will be paid basic pay along with other admissible allowances. Candidates can be posted anywhere in India. On selection candidate shall also attain ICAO language minimum proficiency level 4 (Operational) for the purpose of issue of license or rating. Any candidate who is not able to attain ICAO proficiency level 4 or above during the training, his/ her services are liable to be terminated. The selected candidates shall have to execute a surety bond for an amount of Rs. Seven Lakhs to serve
Airports Authority of India during training and for a period of three years after completion of training.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay an application fee while submitting their applications. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. The fee for various categories is as follows:
|SC/ ST/ Female candidates
|PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
Before applying, aspiring candidates should ensure that he/ she meets the required eligibility criteria prescribed in the advertisement. Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on the official website www.aai.aero. No other means of application will be accepted. The steps to apply for the post of Junior Executive is as follows:
- Visit the official website of AAI, https://www.aai.aero/
- Go to Career’s section and click on the link of Advertisement No. 02/2022.
- Before applying candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile Number.
- Now you can proceed to fill the form, upload Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and required documents as per the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Documents.
- Verify the details filled in the online application before clicking the final “Submit Button”.
- On clicking submit button, the candidate will be navigated to SBI MOPS payment portal. The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card.
- After the Payment is completed, the candidate shall be automatically redirected to application portal. take a printout of submitted application and save for future reference
Uploading Guidelines for documents, signature and photographs-
Dimensions 200×230 pixels (preferred)
Dimensions 140×60 pixels (preferred).
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.