Table of Contents
Gujarat High Court has released the admit card of Viva Voce Test (Oral Interview) for the post of Civil Judge. Candidates who have successfully cracked the mains exam, conducted on 19 Jan 2020 can download the call letter. Eligible candidates can download Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Admit card 2021 from the official website. Candidates are requested to keep on reading to find more details about the Oral Interview.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Important Dates
Following are the important dates regarding the recruitment of Gujarat High Court Civil Judge.
|Starting date to submit application||01-09-2019|
|Last date to submit application||10-10-2019|
|Availability of Prelims admit card||11-11-2019|
|Date of Preliminary exam||17-11-2019|
|Availability of Mains admit card||13-01-2021|
|Date of Main exam||19-01-2020|
|Date of Viva Voce test||27-02-2021 to 07-03-2021|
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria
1. The candidate is required to have a degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
2.He/She must be practicing as an advocate of Civil and or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of online application
3.Candidates who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate.
4.The candidate must be working in the Courts or other Allied Departments on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
Refer to the official notification to know more about the educational qualifications and other experiences required.
- The maximum age limit of candidates belonging to General Category : 35 Years
- The maximum age limit for SC/ ST/ Socially & Educationally Backward Classes: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules laid by the Govt of India.
Following table shows the distribution or reservation of seats.
|Category||No: of vacancies|
|Physically Disabled(disability of not less than 40%)||2|
Viva Voce Test Details
The oral test for the post of Civil Judge in Gujarat High Court focuses on the following details,
- The objective of the Viva-voce Test is to assess the suitability of the candidate for the cadre by judging the mental alertness, knowledge of law, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, skills, attitude, ethics, power of assimilation, power of communication, character and intellectual depth and the like, of the candidate.
- The Viva-voce Test shall be of 50 marks.
The candidates shall be selected for the role on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written Examination and Viva Voce Test.
Details regarding Disqualification of Appointment
The candidature of the selected candidates will be ruled out in case of following events,
1. Unless he/she is a citizen of India.
2. If he/she is dismissed from service by Central Government or any State Government or U.Ts. or any High Court or Statutory or Local Authority.
3. If the candidate has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who is or has been permanently debarred or disqualified by the High Court or the Union/State Public Service Commission or by any Recruiting or Examination Conducting Authority from appearing in examinations or selections.
4. If he/she directly or indirectly influences the Recruiting Authority by any means for his/her candidature.
5. If the candidate is a man with more than one wife living, and if a woman, has married a man already having another wife.
Details regarding Bond
The Candidates upon eventual Regular Appointment, is required to execute a ‘Bond’ for a sum of 5 lac Rupees, on conditions applied.
Please check the official notification to get more information regarding bond and other details.
Candidates can download Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Admit card 2021 here,
Team Entri wishes you all the best for your exams. Download the app now to get classes for Spoken English, Digital marketing and various public exams including SSC, RRB, State PSC, Bank etc.. at very decent subscriptions as well as free mock tests!!