Rajasthan Mahila Bal Vikas Vibhag (Rajasthan Women and Child Development Department) is inviting applications from Women candidates to Anganwadis. The latest Rajasthan Anganwadi recruitment notification is against 15207 vacant posts across posts of Workers, Mini Worker, Assistant, Sahyogini. Matriculates below 35 years can now apply for these positions in Rajasthan Anganwadi recruitment.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
Department of Women and Child Development, Rajasthan is inviting applications from married women to various posts available in state Anganwadis. Matriculates below 35 years can now apply for these positions through the WCDR official website or the panchayat offices. The last date for applying to various revenue villages are:
- Bundi: March 31, 2021
- Jhunjhunu: April 06, 2021
- Bharatpur: April 12, 2021
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed matriculation/ SSLC from any recognized board or its equivalent. Candidates should be married and be resident of that revenue village/ward.
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be between 21 years to 35 years. The age should be below 40 years for candidates from Scheduled Castes and Tribes communities, and 45 years for widows or divorced or abandoned.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
The salary structure for Anganwadi workers in Rajasthan is as follows:
- Mini Worker: Rs.1800 – Rs.3300/- with Grade pay Rs.300/-
- Worker: Rs.5000/- with grade pay Rs.300/-
- Supervisor: Rs.5200 – Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Click here to download the Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment Official Notifications 2021:
- Bundi Village Notification: Click Here
- Jhunjhunu Revenue Village: Click Here
- Bharatpur Notification: Click Here
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.