Table of Contents
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) is conducted by the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board annually. TN TET exam is held to recruit aspiring teachers to the role of teachers in the primary (class 1 – class 5), and higher primary grades (class 6 – class 8) at the state government as well as to the aided schools in Tamil Nadu. The TNTET Cut-Off marks will be declared by the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Tamil Nadu on their official website. TN TET cut off will be presented by the organization of Tamil Nadu recruitment board on the official website and all of the candidates must download the cut off marks taking into consideration the category that they have mentioned at the time of filling out the application form.
General category candidates must score 60% marks to qualify TNTET 2022 exam. Candidates belonging to OBC, SC, ST category must score 55% marks to qualify TNTET 2022 exam. In this article candidates will find all details on TN TET Marks, Cut Off and other relevant information about TN TET 2022 exam.
TNTET Cut-Off Marks Overview
TNTET 2022 exam will be conducted by Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB). TNTET 2022 exam will be conducted offline mode. Candidates may refer the following table for further information.
|TNTET Cut Off 2022
|Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test
|Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Tamil Nadu
|Once a year
|TNTET Cut Off
|Mode of Application
|Online Application Form
|TNTET Exam Website
TNTET Cut-Off Marks 2022
TNTET Cut-Off Marks will be released once after the examination is over. TN TET 2022 exam is scheduled from 14th October 2022 to 20th October 2022 for Paper 1. Cut off marks are the minimum marks pre-decided by the board that the candidates must achieve to pass the exam. .
How To Check The TNTET Cut-Off 2022?
Candidates should go through the following instructions to access the TN TET cut off marks. These instructions are easy to understand.
- Visit Official Website of Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)
- Search and click on TN TET Result 2022
- The link will redirect aspirants to a new page.
- This new page has TN TET result and score card
- Click on the links to access and download TN TET Cut-off & Score Card.
- Or aspirants can simply click on the link given in the following section to access and download the TN TET Cut Off 2022.
How To Calculate Marks For TN TET Exam?
After the examination is over, the board released a TN TET Answer Key on the official website. The Answer Key is a document that has all the answers to the questions that were asked in the exam. The candidates can download the answer key and cross-check their answers to what is there in the answer key. This way, the candidates can calculate the marks even before the result is out. The candidates can estimate the marks for the TN TET exam by following the marking system mentioned below.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer.
- No marks will be awarded or deducted for wrong answers.
- No marks will be awarded or deducted for unanswered questions.
Calculate your marks by following the markings system. This way, the candidates will have an idea about their chances of moving forward in the selection process.
Factors Affecting The TNTET Cut Off
The TNTET Cut off varies every year, and there are a lot of factors that affect it. The significant factors that affect the TN TET Cut-off marks are mentioned below.
- A Number Of Vacancies Available: The vacancies available for the year affects the TNTET Cut off. If there are a lot of vacancies available, then the cut-off will be significantly low and vice-versa.
- Number Of Candidates: The number of candidates appearing for the exam also affects the cut-off greatly. If there are more candidates, which means more competition, it will result in higher cut-off and vice-versa.
- Previous Year’s Cut-Off: There is never a lot of difference in the cut-off if compared with the earlier years. Hence the last year’s cut-off also determines this year’s cut-off.
- Difficulty Of The Paper: The level of difficulty of the paper also affected the TNTET Cut off. If the paper is challenging, the cut-off will be lower, and if the paper is easy, the cut-off will be higher.
TNTET Expected Cut Off 2022
The Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility entrance test was organized by the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board to find skilled teaching aspirants from the state. Across two categories, the Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted as a written test for 2 hours 30 minutes for 150 marks. A valid score in either Central Teachers Eligibility Test or Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test is mandatory to work as a teacher in schools across Tamil Nadu. The two categories in Tamil Nadu TET is Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test Category I – For Class I to Class V and TN TET Category II – For Class VI to Class VIII. The candidates must have proper information regarding the expected cut off marks to be sure of their selection.
Cutoff marks are the minimum number of marks, decided in advance by the board, that candidates must achieve to pass the exam. Candidates can check the category-wise cut-off marks in the table below.
|Minimum Qualifying Marks
|OBC, SC, ST
TNTET Latest Cut Off
Any aspirant intended to be teachers for both sections (Class I to Class V, and Class VI to Class VIII) will have to appear for both sets of TET tests. Out of the 150, one should score at least 90 or more to get qualified in the TN TET. There won’t be any TET cut off marks in 2020 or 2021 if you have scored at least the below-given minimum qualifying marks then you can apply for the positions which require TET as a qualification. Applicants who have secured 60% and above in the Tamil Nadu TET (Paper-I/ Paper-II) exam will be issued with TN TET (Paper-I/ Paper-II) Pass Certificate. However, relaxation of 5% marks will be given to candidates belonging to BC, BC(M), MBC/ DNC, SC, SC(A), ST and Person with Disability. Thus provided Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test’s TET Certificate will be valid for the next 7 (seven) years. Since TN TET is only a qualifying test, the TET qualified candidates have to appear for a separate competitive examination related to Teachers post recruitment to have the jobs. The Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test, TN TET Minimum Qualifying Marks for various categories are-
|TN TET Cut Off Percentage
|Cut Off Marks
|General/ Open Category
TNTET Reserved List Cut Off 2022
There are various categories of candidates who will be participating in the recruitment opportunity presented by the Tamilnadu recruitment board for the teachers in the Government schools and colleges of the Tamil Nadu State so the cut off marks list will be presented according to the various categories. In order to get this relaxation all of the candidates will have to submit the caste and category certificate at the time of filling out the application form from the official website of the organisation. You can download the cut off marks once the official cut off mark list is presented by the authorities.
Cut Off Marks
BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC, SC, SC(A), PWD and ST
TNTET Previous Year Cut Off 2022
If you have still not gotten the latest cut off marks presented by the authorities of the Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board then you can download the previous year cut off marks and you will have a perfect idea regarding the minimum qualifying marks that you need to have in order to go to the second stage of this prestigious selection procedure presented by the concerned authorities of the Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board. Previous year cut off marks will also be available according to the various categories who must have participated in the entrance examination and you must download the cut off mark list according to your category.
|Cut Off Marks
TN TET Mock Tests 2022
Mock tests are great ways through which you will be able to practice the various subjects which will be included in the entrance examination of different types presented by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. You can solve the different types of mock tests available on our platform and you will be easily able to prepare for the complex entrance examination presented by the concerned authorities of TN TET. The teacher eligibility test is one of the most difficult tests that you will have to give and you can start preparing for the entrance examination from today by taking into consideration our mock test series especially developed by well-known experts of the industry.
|Child Development and Pedagogy
(relevant to the age group of 6 – 11 years)
|Language I (Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Urdu)
|Language II – English
|Child Development and Pedagogy-relevant to the age group of 11-14 years (Compulsory)
|Language- Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Urdu (Compulsory)
|Language II – English
|Mathematics or Science/ Social Science / Any one of the two mentioned above
TN TET Previous Questions 2022
The TN TET Question paper solving is a vital component in the exam preparation process. It helps the candidate to have a clear overall idea about the exam. It helps the candidate understand various aspects of the exam like repetitive patterns and concepts that will the candidates to crack the examination. The TN TET previous question papers with answers give the candidate a solid understanding of the level of difficulty of questions that can be asked in the examination. After solving sample papers the candidate will be able to identify their problem areas. Once the candidate can identify their weaknesses, they can work on them and eliminate them. The user-friendly model papers PDF documents give the candidate an efficient and effective maximum real-time exam.
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Question Paper PDF I
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Question Paper PDF II
TN TET Exam Tips 2022
- The candidates who are applying for the TN TET exam should closely follow up with all the notifications and updates declared by the official website
- When applying for the TSTET examination, ensure that the candidate has all the eligibility requirements mentioned in the eligibility clause
- The candidate must be familiar with the syllabus and pattern of the examination.
- Focus on subjects and topics that are difficult to solve.
- Take mock tests frequently as it will help the candidate to analyze their stand on the examination.
- Stay focused and be consistent in preparation.
- The sample papers and question papers from previous years will be updated shortly.
- Meanwhile, candidates can utilize time to read and understand concepts clearly.
- Also, the link for free online mock tests will be listed below.
- Candidates can take up the mock tests and evaluate and prepare accordingly.
How To Calculate Marks For The TN TET Exam?
TNTET Cut Off has been calculated on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the written examination. The candidates can download the Tamil Nadu TET answer key and cross-check their answers to what is there in the answer key. The candidate needs to score a minimum passing mark in TNTET Exam 2022 i.e 60%. It may vary according to the different categories.
TNTET Certificate Download
TNTET Certificate of Marks is released on the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) website for candidates who qualified in TNTET Paper I and Paper II. It will be issued by the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) after releasing the TN TET Result 2022 successfully.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming TN Tet/ Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test examinations. Start your Tamil Nadu TET 2022 preparation today with India’s leading tutors. Entri will help you with video classes, personal mentorship, mock tests, and free study notes. Attempt our free mock tests to analyze your Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test preparation progress.