Table of Contents
Once, only a few people were regarded as computer programmers with cutting-edge coding skills. Now, many IT jobs need a stable understanding of more than one programming language.
If you’re attempting to progress in your career or change careers completely and need to master a programming language, you might wonder which one to learn. After all, it will take time and finances to learn the language, so you want to make the right option.
Several concerns come into play when making your decision, like the hardship level you’re willing to learn, the knowledge you already have that aligns with your existing coding skills, or your grounds for learning a top programming language.
Whether you want to develop a mobile application, get a credential for programming knowledge, or learn new skills, you ought to learn the right programming language.
All About Bhai-Lang – The Programming Language
The internet is being taken over by a new programming language recently. Aniket Singh of Amazon and Rishabh Tripathi of Groww are the two Indian developers who created Bhai-lang, a toy programming language. It is written in Typescript and unites Hindi bhai with English hi, bye, and other words. Bhai-lang is also employed to explain Java and other programming languages.
The code’s entry point starts with hi bhai and ends with bye bhai. Any code inside these tags will be correct, however, any outside will be missed. If a programmer makes an error, the screen says Arre Bhai Bhai Bhai!!!! Users are tweeting funny reactions to the bhailang syntax, including the prohibited Brocode, according to a user on Instagram. The language has a particular GitHub page, where visitors can see the source code and a whole directory of how to operate built-ins, conditionals, and loops.
Inspired by the ‘bro-talk’ generally used by the Hindi-speaking male gentry from India, this programming language is causing the tech side of life a lot more fun.
‘Bhai-Lang’ formed by two Indian bros may have begun out as a joke, but it’s fast earning virality across the internet thanks to its novel take on coding and programming.
- ‘Bhai’, the Hindi word for brother, is the centerpiece around which this programming language is created. To make use of the code, users must input ‘hi bhai’ as the entry point code, while the statements must finish with ‘bye bhai’. All code written within these tags will be useful, while everything outside of it will be missed.
- In case you’re in the mindset for some fun, the website’s playground feature, permits users to toy around with the code, to accomplish commands and tasks using Bhai-lang. The bro-inspired language is considered to be a fun dig at conversations among bros with signifiers like “jab tak bhai,” “bol bhai,” etc. The language was emerged as a result of an inside joke, according to its developers.
- If your code runs successfully this programming language provides “Shandar Bhai”message in green color as output
- In the case of an error, you’ll be shown, a message presented by Shark Tank India’s Ashneer Grover: “Bhai kya kar raha hai tu”in red text.
- This fun programming language can be obtained on its website – bhailang.js.org.
The “Bhai-lang” functions like any other computer programming language, like HTML, CSS, C++, etc. The language also has its own GitHub page, where users can see the source code and whole directory of how to use built-ins, conditionals, and loops.
The website of “Bhai-lang” also contains a playground where users can try out codes using the new language. If the code runs successfully, the programming language provides “Shandar Bhai” message in green color as output.
Here we mentioned some interesting features of the newly developed programming language the Bhai-lang. There are many programming languages are available for various functions. You can learn about the programming languages and development techniques through our ENTRI Learning App. Keep in touch with us to know the latest trends in programming.