Table of Contents
International Coffee Day 2021: Are you a tea person or a coffee person? There are times when a coffee cures a bad day and makes your mind light up. The very first sip of coffee is all that needs when you are back from a tiresome day. So, why not a day devoted to the coffee lovers? Here is why and how we devotee a day for coffee lovers
International Coffee day date is October 1. Every year, this day is devoted to coffee lovers. This day often reminds us of the hardship and efforts it takes behind that one sip of joy. The day makes us alert about the facts about coffee and the impact it has upon coffee lovers. Coffee tends to have both its sides of advantages and disadvantages as per the health experts. But, coffee in the right amount, at the right time is pure Bliss!
International Coffee Day: History
International coffee day 2021 date is on October 1. In 2014, the International Coffee Organization (ICO) chose to sanctify International Coffee Day for all coffee lovers. However, it was in 2015 that the ICO started the initial Coffee Day in Milan. But, several nations in the world keep their national coffee days at various dates.
The term ‘International Coffee Day’ was originally practiced by the Southern Food and Beverage Museum through an editor’s conference in 2009 to publish the first New Orleans Coffee Celebration. The ICO first feasted International Coffee Day in China in 1997, also Taiwan observed it for the first time in 2009.
International Coffee Day Theme 2021
International Coffee Day 2021 is devoted for the theme of celebrating coffee with the best taste and smell. Savoring coffee and enjoying every bit of coffee is what it takes all for a better evening. Normally, the day is considered to have activities where the coffee lovers enjoy a sip of coffee with a company.
International Coffee Day: Significance
Coffee Day reminds us about the back story of coffee production, processing, consumption, and many more. The day also reminds the need to appreciate and promote the hardship done by farmers in various areas of the globe for the successful production of coffee. Often, when we drink coffee, it is the smell and taste that surrounds our thought, we aren’t aware of the back story. Thus, the real significance and joy of the day are in the necessity to know more about it.
Facts about Coffee
- Coffee’s stimulating influence was unexpectedly found by Ethiopian shepherds who saw their goats began “dancing” after having coffee beans.
- The Coffee Belt is a map of all the countries in the world offering the best coffee product.
- The coffee seed is a small seed inside a deep red berry. Those berries were utilized as food by African tribes
- Coffee houses were banned in England in the year 1675 by King Charles II because he thought that was where people met to conspire against him.
- The world’s most valuable and expensive coffee is called Kopi Luwak (600 dollars a pound)
Bright Side of Coffee
- Makes you feel better and increases your physical performance
- Can help you lose weight if consumed in the right way
- It May help you burn fat
- Coffee can contribute to making you stay alert and focused
- Can help as a mood-brightening agent
Dark Side of Coffee
- Coffee can create insomnia and anxiety.
- Pregnancy and more coffee don’t work well
- If you have raised cholesterol, prefer filtered beverages.
- Coffee for kids can develop bedwetting.
International Coffee Day Quotes
- Coffee at the right time is the best cure
- Drink coffee and make your day bright
- Coffee is a hot cup of happiness
- Sip a coffee, lift your mood
- The day is the best medicine for a tiresome day
- Coffee, music, rain can ease your mood
Rainy day and coffee stories can refresh the mood and positivity of the people across the globe. For centuries, the coffee can rejuvenate the spirit and help in the rebirth of melancholic soul. It’s better to start and end the day with a cup of coffee. Coffee can play a better role in shaping the individual lives. Let’s learn about the importance of the world coffee day and enjoy a cup of coffee with love!