Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the LP School Teacher Rank List 20233. Candidates who took the exam can now verify their rank on this page. Kerala Public Service Commission held a recruitment campaign to find qualified applicants for the position of LP School Teacher. The panel recently revealed a ranked list of candidates interviewed and judged suitable by the commission, sorted in order of merit. Read about the Kerala PSC LP School Teacher Rank List 2023 on this page. You’ll also download the rank list PDF here.
Kerala PSC LP School Teacher Rank List 2023: Overview
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||LP School Teacher|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Kerala PSC LP School Teacher Rank List 2023: Release Date
Kerala PSC LP School Teacher Rank List 2023 is available for download. The Kerala PSC LP School Teacher Rank List 2023 is released on October 06, 2023. The Rank List has been released for those who have applied for the post and the download link to the PDF is available on the website. The candidates can check the link to get their name in the list and further proceed with the selection process. The selection process includes the written test, document verification and the final interview to be conducted by the officials. All the best to the aspirants as they prepare to make their dreams come true.
Download Kerala PSC LP School Teacher Shortlist 2023
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of the Kerala Public Service Commission, the rank list for the post of the post of L P SCHOOL TEACHER (MALAYALAM MEDIUM) FIRST NCA- HINDU NADAR on RS. 25200-54000/- (PR) in EDUCATION DEPARTMENT IN ERNAKULAM DISTRICT, interviewed and found suitable by the Commission and arranged in the order of merit. This Ranked List is brought into force with effect from 07.10.2023 and will be valid till the candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies notified due to the paucity of candidates belonging to Hindu Nadar community during the currency of the Mother Ranked List published on 28.12.2018 (Cat No.387/2014).
PDF Of LP School Teacher Rank List 2023
Download the Kerala PSC LP School Teacher Rank List for 2023 through the below link.
CATEGORY NUMBER: 545/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 330/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 331/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 318/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 317/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 316/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 315/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 314/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 313/2021
How to Download Kerala PSC LP School Teacher Rank list 2023?
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- To begin, go to keralapsc.gov, the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Next, on the Homepage, click the Results Tab.
- Select Ranked Lists from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ranked list of LP School Teacher Rank List 2023 from the new page that displays.
- Finally, save the ranking list on your computer for future use.
Kerala PSC LP School Teacher Rank List 2023: Points to be Noted
Here are some important notes on the ranked list published by the Kerala PSC for the post of LP School Teacher:
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of Answer script is not allowed. But Answer scripts will be rechecked if the candidates apply for through their One Time Registration profile from the Commission’s official
website www.kerala psc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs. 85 (Rupees Eighty Five only). The fee can be remitted by e-payment through the portal. Applications submitted in any other manner will not be considered. A period of 15 (Fifteen) days time to apply for rechecking of Answer scripts will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission(on or before 21.10.2023).
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR Answer sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to this selection shall submit online application through their One Time Registration profile from the official website of the
Commission, www.keralapsc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs. 335 (Rupees three hundred and thirty five) via e-payment mode available in the portal. A period of 15 (Fifteen) days time to apply for photocopy of OMR sheets will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission(on or before 21.10.2023). Application submitted in any other manner will not be considered. A copy of the answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate. Copies of OMR sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued.
- The entries put in column (9) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their Application forms and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidates whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission District Office, Ernakulam within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- The candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall submit an application in the format prescribed by the Commission to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission District Office, Ernakulam. The format is available in the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/ Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General Conditions. The request for relinquishment, along with the original of notarized affidavit and self attested copy of an ID proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission upto the finalization of the Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition based on which he/she is to be advised
- The A part and B part of OMR scripts will be destroyed after completing six months period from the date of finalisation of last Ranked List, i.e. on 07.04.2024
|KTET Coaching||Kerala PSC LP UP Assistant Coaching||Kerala PSC Lecturer in Diet Coaching|
|Kerala PSC HSST Exam Preparation||Kerala PSC HSA Exam Preparation||EMRS Coaching|