Table of Contents
Kerala PSC HSST Computer Science Recruitment 2023: The Kerala Public Service Commission has announced the recruitment of Higher Secondary School Teacher (HSST) for Computer Science (410/2023). It is a wonderful opportunity for those looking to enter into the teaching profession in Kerala. The candidates who is between 20-40 with required educational qualification are eligible to apply. The application process has started and interested candidates can apply online on the official Kerala PSC website. The last date for the submission of the application forms is November 29, 2023. The applicants should fill in the required details in the online form and attach the relevant documents as per the required format. Find out the further upddates below!
Kerala PSC HSST Computer Science Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Kerala PSC HSST CS Recruitment 2023: Notification Details|
|Recruiting Body||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Recruiting Organization||Kerala Higher Secondary Education|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt. Service|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Higher Secondary School Teacher in Computer Science|
|Total Vacancy||Anticipated vacancies|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Gazette Date||30th October 2023|
|Last date for submission of the application||29th November 2023|
Kerala PSC HSST CS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online
Applications are invited online only through One Time Registration Scheme from qualified candidates for selection to the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Those interested in this job profile can start applying for the post. The application link for the HSST CS recruitment is available now. Those who are eligible can apply from October 30, 2023, till November 29, 2023. However, before applying for the post, the candidates shall register as per the One Time Registration Scheme through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The selection will be made through a written test and interview.
Those who are selected will be appointed as the HSST for Computer Science in the school of their choice. The selected candidates should have excellent teaching skills and must be able to interact effectively with the students. They should also be able to motivate the students to learn and perform better. So, if you are looking to become a teacher in Kerala, don’t miss this opportunity and apply for the Kerala PSC HSST Computer Science recruitment.
Kerala PSC HSST Computer Science Recruitment 2023: Apply Date
The HSST CS Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF was released by Kerala PSC on its official page. The online applications for the recruitment process have already commenced on October 30, 2023 and the applications must be submitted by November 29, 2023. The online application form must be completed by the applicants, along with the required document upload. They must pay the application fees online if necessary. To view specific updates, locate the HSST CS notification PDF.
Kerala PSC HSST Computer Science Notification 2023
A recruitment notice for the position of HSST Computer Science 2023 has been released by the Kerala PSC. The notification, which includes all the information about the hiring process, has been made available in PDF format. Eligible candidates may apply via the official website at any time during the open application period. The PDF details the application fee for the position, and the deadline for submission is November 29, 2023. Candidates may apply for the position if they satisfy the necessary eligibility requirements. Remember, it is important to read all the details carefully before submitting the application. Candidates can also download the official notification and find the apply link in the PDF. All the best to all the applicants!
Kerala PSC HSST CS Notification 2023 PDF
The Kerala Public Service Commission has published the HSST Computer Science notification 2023. Candidates interested in applying for the position can access all the recruitment details in the Kerala PSC notification PDF and submit an application by clicking the link below. The official notification PDF has all the information you need to apply, including the age limit, pay scale, and application instructions. Eligible applicants can submit the applications by November 29, 2023. Candidates can download the notification PDF by clicking the link provided here to verify their eligibility.
Kerala PSC HSST CS Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates interested in applying for Kerala PSC HSST CS Vacancies 2023 should keep in mind the important dates for the selection process listed below:
|Commencement of online application||October 30, 2023|
|Last date for online application||November 29, 2023|
|Endurance Test||Yet to be announced|
|Written Exam||Yet to be announced|
Kerala PSC HSST Computer Science Vacancy 2023: PDF
Kerala PSC has invited applications for the position of HSST CS Vacancy through the recruitment notification 2023. The vacancies details are yet to be released. Find out the anticipated vacancies details are mentioned in the below PDF. Check it out for further!
Kerala PSC HSST CS Eligibility Criteria 2023
Find the age limit and educational qualification for Kerala PSC HSST Computer Science Recruitment 2023
- 20-40, Years
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2003
(both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual
relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned subject / M. Tech Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Software Engineering with not less than 50% marks from a recognized University
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with not less than 50% marks from a recognized University.
- In the absence of qualified candidates in item (1) above, B.Tech/ Bachelor of Engineering Degree with not less than 50% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology from a recognized University
- B.Tech/ Bachelor of Engineering Degree with not less than 50% marks in any branch of study with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University or Lal Bahadur Sastri Centre for Science & Technology / Institute of Human Resource Development or Department of Electronics ‘A’ Level accredited
- Masters Degree with not less than 50% marks in Mathematics/ Physics with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University / Lal Bahadur Sastri Centre for Science & Technology / Institute of Human Resource Development or Department of Electronics ‘A’ Level accredited
- M.Tech Degree with not less than 50% marks in Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics Engineering from a recognized University.
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science with not less than 50% marks and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University or Lal Bahadur Sastri Centre for Science & Technology / Institute of Human Resource Development or Department of Electronics ‘A’ Level accredited
- M.Sc. Statistics with not less than 50% marks with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University .
Kerala PSC HSST Computer Science Recruitment 2023: Mode of Apply
Direct Recruitment: You have the chance to apply through a direct recruitment process for the Kerala PSC HSST CS position. Please fill out the application found on the Kerala PSC website in order to apply. As soon as possible, or before the deadline indicated in the notification, submit your application. It is important to note that all eligible applicants are encouraged to apply.
Kerala PSC HSST CS Apply Online 2023: Link
Candidates possessing all the specified requirements can apply for the post by clicking on the link provided below.
Kerala PSC HSST Computer Science Recruitment 2023: Application Process
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC Thulasi @ https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
- Applications must be submitted online via PSC Thulasi’s official profile.
- Applicants must use One Time Registration to register if they haven’t already.
- After completing the registration process, candidates can apply online. Individuals who have already signed up can bypass the registration procedure.
- Candidates who have Aadhaar card should add Aadhaar card as ID proof in their profile.
- Then, Login using your user ID and password.
- Select Notification Tab
- Find the post you want to apply
- Click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the notification regarding HSST CS recruitment.
- Fill all the details carefully and click on apply and proceed tab
- Preview the application and click on final submission tab
- Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile.
- Please upload your photo and all other necessary documents before proceeding. You can add these details as default while creating your profile. The candidate’s name and the date the photograph was taken must be legibly printed at the bottom of the photo. The photograph must have been taken within the last six months. Once the photograph has been uploaded and meets all requirements, it will be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- Candidates are in responsible for ensuring that their passwords are kept secret and that their personal information is accurate. Candidates must verify that the information in their profile is accurate before submitting their application in its final form. The application is submitted provisionally and cannot be removed or changed after it has been submitted. However, if during the processing stage it is discovered that there is any noncompliance with the notification, the applications may be rejected.
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected.
Kerala PSC Computer Science Recruitment 2023 – Documents Required to Apply
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Certificates as proof of age
- Certificates to prove driving eligibility
- Medical certificate for eye sight (Should be from an Ophthalmologist not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon under the Government)
- Medical certificate for physical fitness (Should be obtained from a Medical Officer under the Government not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon)
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
Kerala PSC Computer Science Application Fee 2023
- There is no application fee for this post.
General information when uploading Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded can be in Color/ black and white.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light-colored or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
Kerala PSC HSST Computer Science Salary 2023
The salary range for an HSST in CS is expected to be between ₹ 45,600 and ₹ 95,600 per month. Based on variables like experience, qualifications, and extra allowances, this pay may change. It is significant to note that, in accordance with government regulations, this salary is subject to periodic revisions.