Universal health coverage day 2022 will be celebrated on 12th December 2022. On this day, proper opportunities are provided so that there is acceleration in the health care programs around the world so that everywhere there is proper access to quality and affordable health care solutions. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the Universal Health Coverage Day 2022. We will also share the theme of this year’s Universal Health Coverage Day and also the celebrations that you can take into consideration to create awareness regarding this auspicious occasion.
Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
The Universal Health Coverage Day 2022 will be celebrated on 12th December and this day was created on 12th December 2012 by the United Nations General Assembly. The main idea behind the development of this day is to provide access to quality and affordable health care opportunities to everyone around the world. The day was proclaimed on 12th December 2017. The main aim of this day is to create awareness related to the need for a strong and reliable health care system and universal health coverage. Every year on this day, there is proper awareness related to the stories of millions of people who are still waiting for proper health care facilities. This year is celebrated in order to provide smart investments in health care opportunities.
Universal Health Coverage Day 2022 Theme
The theme for this year’s Universal health coverage day 2022 is Leave No One’s Health Behind: Invest in a health system for all. This theme is selected in order to build a safer and healthier future for all of the people around the world irrespective of their caste, creed or gender. It is our duty to strengthen our health care systems and to provide reliable and equitable health care facilities to meet everyone’s needs. Amidst the coronavirus pandemic, it is our duty to donate a bit of a personal income to create a healthy environment for all of our people. The media is encouraged to hold the leaders and the health care system accountable so that they can provide health for everyone around the world. Everyone around the world deserves equality in health care services.
Universal Health Coverage Day Quotes 2022
You can celebrate Universal Health Coverage India by sharing some messages on your social media platform and encouraging people to donate a bit from their personal income in order to support the great cause of providing health care facilities to everyone around the world. Given below we are sharing some quotes that you can share on your social media to support the meaningful cause with the #healthforall.
- America’s health care system is neither healthy, caring, nor a system. Walter Cronkite
- It is, unfortunately, true that our generation and that of your parents have left you with a big mess that will now be yours to clean up: wars, budget challenges, pollution, global warming, battles of health care, natural disasters. They’re all there for you. We’re willing those to you. Are you ready? John Morgridge
- I believe that every American should have stable, dignified housing; health care; education – that the most very basic needs to sustain modern life should be guaranteed in a moral society. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Vaccines are the most cost-effective health care interventions there are. A dollar spent on a childhood vaccination not only helps save a life but greatly reduces spending on future healthcare. Ezekiel Emanuel
- You can’t afford to get sick, and you can’t depend on the present health care system to keep you well. It’s up to you to protect and maintain your body’s innate capacity for health and healing by making the right choices in how you live. Andrew Weil
- Universal coverage, not medical technology, is the foundation of any caring health care system. Richard Lamm
- Reversing the escalation of health care costs is going to need more than legislation, yet it can be done without imposing rationing, as critics of reform fear. Mitch Kapor
- Access to basic quality health care is one of the most important domestic issues facing our nation. Ed Pastor
There are a lot of things that we can do in order to promote proper health care opportunities for people from all around the world. You can use your social media for the good cause and spread awareness related to Universal health coverage day. Make sure that you are celebrating this day with the organisations and leaders around the world on 12th December 2021. Entri is a learning platform providing various video lessons and crash courses to help you crack your entrance examination today. Enrol now.