Interview dates of the 30th BPSC Judicial Services Competitive Examination have been released. The respective date against the roll-number of each candidate is published in the official site of the Bihar Public Service Commission. The interview is scheduled between 21.10.2019 to 27.11.2019. It seems like, after the final result publication, we can expect for the 31st BPSC Judicial Exam notification to be released. Therefore in this article, we are discussing the Judicial Exam patterns.
Check the BPSC Judicial Exam Interview Dates
BPSC Judicial Exam: Important Dates
|Name of Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Notification Number||Advt. No. 06/2018|
|Number of vacancies||349|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 27,700- 44,770/- per month|
|Date of 30th Judicial Exam Notification||23/10/2018|
|Application commencing date||8th Sep 2018|
|Last date for submitting the Application||09-10-2018|
|Preliminary Exam Date||27/11/2018|
|Result of Preliminary Exam||07/01/2019|
|Mains Written Exam||07/06/2019- 08/06/2019, 10/06/2019-12/06/2019|
|Result of Mains Written Exam||05/10/2019|
|Interview Dates||21/10/2019 – 27/11/2019|
|Download of Interview Letters for candidates appearing between 21/10/2019- 25/10/2019||16/10/2019|
Check BPSC’s latest notification updates through Entri.
BPSC Judicial Exam Vacancy
|Other Backward Classes||73|
Start your BPSC Exam preparations with Entri.
BPSC Judicial Exam Eligibility Criteria
|General Men||21 – 37 years|
|EWS/EBC /GEN Women/||40 Years|
|SC/ST Men and Women||42 Years|
Age relaxation for the eligible candidates will be given in the upper age limit as per the government regulations.
BPSC Judicial Exam Educational Qualification
The candidates should have a Bachelors’s degree in Law from any recognized institute.
Click here to download the current affairs e-Book.
BPSC Judicial Exam Pattern
The exam will be having a
- Preliminary Exam- Objective Type
- Mains Written Exam
Preliminary Exam(250 marks) is having two papers:
- Paper I- General Studies- 100 marks.
- Paper-II- Law- 150 marks.
- Candidates who qualify in the prelims exam will be called for the Mains exam.
The preliminary exam result of the 30th Judiciary Exam was published on 07/01/2019.
Get notes for General studies preparations.
Mains exam is having Compulsory papers and Optional papers.
- General Knowledge including Current Affairs-150 marks
- Elementary General Science- 100 marks
- General Hindi- 100 marks
- General English- 100 marks
- Law of Evidence and Procedure- 150 marks
Of these Hindi and English are of qualifying type.
Of the five Optional Papers, the candidate has to choose any three subjects:
- Constitutional Law of India and England- 150 marks
- Hindu law and Mohammedan law-150 marks
- Transfer of Property Act, Principles of Equity, Law of Trusts and Specific Relief Act-150 marks
- Law of Contract and Torts- 150 marks
- Commercial Law- 150 marks
The mains exam result of the 30th Judiciary Exam was published on 05/10/2019.
Practice more mock tests for BPSC Prelims Exam.
BPSC Judicial Exam Syllabus
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography
- Indian Polity and Economy
Elementary General Science
This paper tests basic matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.
- Spotting Errors in sentences and phrases
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Fill in the blanks with missing words
- Usage of prepositions, idioms, and phrases
- Word analogies
- Test of spellings
- Re-arranging sentences
- Comprehension with a passage to be read and questions based on the same.
- Summary writing- A passage or passages will usually be set for summary or precis.
- Letter writing on given subject.
Download Entri for daily current affairs capsules and ease your preparation.
Basic language skills will be tested.
Constitutional and Administrative Law of India
Constitution of India – Article 1 to 395 and Schedules
Administrative Law of India :
- Delegated Legislation
- Control of Delegated Legislation – Judicial & Legislative
- Fair Hearing; Rules of Natural Justice; Rules Against Bias; Audi Alteram Partem
- Tribunals and Quasi-Judicial Authorities; Judicial Control over them
- Regulatory- Authorities
- Judicial Review of Administrative Action
- Writ Jurisdiction and Statutory Judicial Remedies, Scope, Extent & Distinction
- Public Interest Litigation
- Tortious Liability of State and Compensation
- Promissory Estoppel, Legitimate Expectation & Doctrine of Proportionality
- Government Contracts
Law of Evidence & Procedure :
- Indian Evidence Act (1 of 1872)
- Civil Procedure Code (5 of 1908)
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (2 of 1974)
- Provincial Small Cause Courts Act, 1887
Download the Interview Call-letter for Candidates appearing on 21st-25th October 2019
Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law
- Hindu Law including Schools, Marriage, Adoption, Impartible Estate, Endowment
- Muhammadan Law including Marriage Law, Adoption, Wills, Legitimacy, Acknowledgement, Guardianship
The main principles of law relating to:
- Sale of Goods
- Negotiable Instruments
- Company Law
Check the complete syllabus for Judicial Examination.
Entri wishes all the very best to all the candidates who are preparing for the Interview- the final stage of the 30th Judicial Exam 2018.
Discussion about this post