APPSC ( Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) released notification for recruitment to the post of Group- II Services for a total of 110 Carry Forward and 336 Fresh vacancies. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. We bring you here information to all aspirants on how to start the APPSC Group 2 Online Application
Instructions to access the APPSC Group 2 Online Application form
- To access the APPSC Group 2 Online Application form, one needs to log into the APPSC official website.
- First register in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Portal. This is a common registration step for all APPSC exams to get the OTPR which will be needed henceforth for all applications,
- OTPR is a prerequisite for applying for any post that comes under the APPSC domain. All the Applicants should carry the Certificates or Documents(List of documents essential for OTPR registration seen below) at the time of APPSC One Time Profile Registration.
- Select Direct Recruitment and click Continue.
- Two Links New Registration & Modify Registration displayed on the screen.
- If you are registering for the first time, choose New Registration.
- Candidates should fill the particulars in APPSC OTR form.
- After the submission of APPSC One Time Registration form, you will get One Time Password to your Mobile number and email id for verification.
- Upon successful verification, the candidate will get a Reference ID which is mandatory to save.
- With this step, you have completed the process of One Time Registration for APPSC. Therefore, you will get Latest APPSC job Updates to your Registered number.
Documents essential for OTPR registration
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Personal Details
- Communication Information
- Valid Email ID, Valid Mobile Number
- Education Qualifications Details like 10th Class (SSC), Inter, Diploma, UG, PG etc
- Additional Qualifications
- Photograph and Signature
- Finally you must select your Preferred Examination Centers also.
Important Dates of APPSC GROUP 2 2019 Exam
This will give you a general idea what the general exam schedule is.
|Screening test(Prelims) of APPSC GROUP II Exam
|Mains of APPSC GROUP II
|Was conducted on 29-08-2019 and 30-08-2019 (Completed)
|Question Paper and Initial Key pertaining to the Mains Examination published
|6th Oct 2019 (Completed)
|Last Date for submission of Objections to the Initial Key was
|16th Oct 2019 (Completed)
|Will be announced soon
Qualifications for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment
In order to apply for APPSC Group 2 Notification, applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree / B.C.A., or B.Sc in concerned discipline with good academic record from any well known University or Institution.
APPSC GROUP 2 2019 Exam Pattern
General Studies & Mental Ability
I. Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of
various social and Cultural Movements in Andhra
II. General overview of the Indian Constitution
Planning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary problems and
Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra
Check details of the syllabus here.
Now that you have the syllabus of the exam and with the exams not far away, ensure you have the right books to prepare for the exam. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves improve your success rate. Entri promises to help your entry into the professional world of your dreams!
|APPSC Group 2 Exam Information Links
|APPSC Group 2 Notification
|APPSC Group 2 Mock Test
|APPSC Group 2 Syllabus
|APPSC Group 2 Video Course
|APPSC Group 2 Exam date
|APPSC Group 2 Study Materials
|APPSC Group 2 Answer Key
|APPSC Group 2 Interview Questions
|APPSC Group 2 Vacancy
|APPSC Group 2 Job Profile
|APPSC Group 2 Admit Card
|APPSC Group 2 Salary
|APPSC Group 2 Study Plan
|APPSC Group 2 Preperation Tips and Tricks
|APPSC Group 2 Previous Question Papers
|APPSC Group 2 Result
|APPSC Group 2 Best Books
|APPSC Group 2 Cutoff
|APPSC Group 2 Eligibility Criteria
|APPSC Group 2 Exam Analysis
|APPSC Group 2 Selection Process