14th November is celebrated as Children’s Day in India because it is the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was known for having children and youngsters by calling them the future of an independent India. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to Children’s Day 2022 in India – Theme, Quotes. We will also answer the question of when is Children’s Day 2022? You can easily check out the Children’s Day speech in order to know more information related to this particular day.
National Children’s Day 2022 in India – Theme, Quotes
Children’s Day Celebration is one of the most interesting parts of academics in the Educational institutes present in India. Many Educational institutes celebrate Children’s Day by providing sweets and holding a special event for all of the students present in the educational institution. The children are provided chocolates on the occasion of Children’s Day in India on 14 November 2022 and this year also Children’s Day will be celebrated among all of the prestigious educational institutions present in India. Most probably Children’s Day 2022 will be celebrated online in many of their institutions. Children’s Day 2022 date is 14 November 2022.
Children’s Day 2022 Theme
The main focus of Children’s Day are the students who are coming to get education in prestigious educational institutions present in India and this day was specially made from the extreme love that Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru had for the children of the country. He always wanted to make a better future for all of the children of the country by providing them with educational institutions and better employment opportunities. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru is known for his abundance Of Love for the children and that is why 14th November is often celebrated as Children’s Day in India. Many educational events take place on this day to provide availability of educational advancements to the students.
Children’s Day 2022 Quotes
You can wish your friends a very happy Indian Children’s day through some of the most important quotes made by well-known writers from all over the world. Children’s Day will be celebrated on 14th November 2022 all over India. Given below we are sharing some of the most famous quotes that you can share on your WhatsApp or social media to wish the world a very happy Children’s Day.
- “There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. -Walt Streightiff
- “It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless. – L.R Knost
- “Every time a child is saved from the dark side of life, every time one of us makes the effort to make a difference in a child’s life, we add light and healing to our own lives. – Oprah Winfrey
- “We cannot fashion our children after our desires. We must have them and love them as God has given them to us. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “Our children are our greatest treasure. They are our future. Those who abuse them tear at the fabric of our society and weaken our nation. – Nelson Mandela
- “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. – Margaret Mead
- “A person’s a person no matter how small. – Dr Seus.
Children’s Day in India 2022 Quiz
1. When was Jawaharlal Nehru born?
A. 12 November, 1885
B. 13 November, 1887
C. 14 November, 1889
D. 18 November, 1887
2. When did Jawaharlal Nehru first time meet Mahatma Gandhi?
3. Nehru became friends with Mahatma Gandhi and joined what independence group in 1918?
A. India First
B. Indian Congress Committee
C. India National Congress
D. India Independence Institute (Triple I)
4. Who swore in Nehru as India’s first Prime Minister?
A. Lord Louis Mountbatten
B. Mahatma Gandhi
C. Queen Elizabeth II
D. Prince Phillip
5. In preparing India for the future which of the following was not an area Nehru influenced?
A. National highway system
B. Peaceful nuclear and space programs
C. National railway network
D. Pharmaceutical industry
It is important to celebrate Children’s day with special events so that the children can understand the importance of education and they can work hard on their future goals in order to start a very prestigious career in this country. Many different events are celebrated in India in order to help the children understand their importance and the effect that they have on our country.