Table of Contents
Coal India Limited has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Medical Executives (Medical Specialist and Medical Officer) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of Coal India at coalindia.in. The last date to apply for the posts is till October 27, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the deadline.
Coal India Limited, a Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking job notification in 2022 for the Medical Executives (31 posts) in the Eastern Coalfields Limited also known as ECL. Check CIL recruitment 2022 age limit, qualification, application process and other details here. Stay updated!
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||Recruitment of Medical Executives|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Coal|
|Post Name||Sr Medical Specialist / Medical Specialist
Sr Medical Officer
|Number of Vacancies||31|
|Pay Scale||Sr Medical Specialist / Medical Specialist – Rs 70k to 2 Lakh
Sr Medical Officer -Rs 60k to 1 lakh 80,000
|Job Location||ECL,Sanctoria,Dishergarh,Paschim Bardham,West Bengal|
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022: Notification PDF
Coal India Limited (CIL) is an Indian state-controlled coal mining company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal producer company in the world. The Central Government of India did a nationalisation of coal industry in the 1970s. By 1972, it acquired most of the coking coal mines in India (226 coking coal mines) through Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL). Coal India Limited was formed in November 1975 to manage both the companies. Coal India Limited comes up with latest Job Vacancies details on various post based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.
These positions are available to work in Northern Coalfields Limited Singrauli, M.P. The online application has already commenced on the 28th of September, 2022 and will end on the 27th of October, 2022. Check the notification details here in this section,
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022: Exam Dates
|Starting date of filling up of online application form||28th of September, 2022|
|End date of filling up of online application form||27th of October,2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be Announced|
|Examination Date||To be Announced|
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
Aspirants can view the detailed vacancies of both Sr Medical Specialists/ Medical Specialists, Sr Medical Officer according to their category wise details of the total of 31 vacancies from the table below.
|Sl.No.||Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|1||Sr Medical Specialists/ Medical Specialists||14|
|2||Sr Medical Officer||17|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Speciality||Reservation|
|Sr Medical Specialists/ Medical Specialists||Surgeon||1||1||0||0||1||3|
|Sr Medical Officer||6||2||3||2||4||17|
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022: Salary
From the table aspirants can strictly understood the pay scale and monthly payment details for the CIL Medical Executives posts.
|Post Name||Grade||Pay Scale|
|Sr Medical Specialists||E-4||Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000 /-|
|Medical Specialists||E-3||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000 /-|
|Sr Medical Officer||E-3||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000 /-|
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
|1||Sr Medical Specialists||Candidate must be an MBBS from an authorized college or institute approved by the Medical Council of India along with the PG degree/DNB with experience of 3 years after completing these qualifications. These qualifications are for General Surgery, General Medicine and Pulmonary Medicine.
For other fields other than those mentioned above, the applicant needs a PG diploma is also assumed one of the minimum qualifications in addition to the above qualifications.
|2||Medical Specialists||For this designation, the educational qualification is the same as that of Sr Medical Specialists except for the 3 years of experience that is not necessary for this designation.|
|3||Sr Medical Officer||The candidate must possess an MBBS degree from an authorized institute or college which must be approved by the Medical Council of India.|
- Sr Medical Specialists- maximum age limit is 42 years
- Sr Medical Officer/Medical Specialist- maximum age limit is 35 years
The age relaxation for the different categories is shown below:
|Class||Upper Age Limit Relaxation (in years)|
|J&K Residents from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989||5|
|Ex-Servicemen||According to Govt Rules|
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022: Application Form
Candidates have to fill application form in online mode by logging in to the website www.easterncoal.gov.in from 28.09.2022 and online portal will remain operative up to 27.10.2022. Furthur the concerned candidate need to send printout copy of the application form together with self attested copies of testimonials.
How to Apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official portal of the authority by filling up the following website address i.e http://easterncoal.gov.in/.
- As the homepage gets open, an applicant can see multiple sections, the candidate has to click on the ‘Recruitment’ Section.
- Under that section, candidates will find the ‘Recruitment Portal. Tap on that icon
- A new page gets opens, where the candidate can find the link to the application form. Click on that icon.
- Now the application page gets opened up.
- First of all the applicant has to register themself.
- The candidate can click on the icon ‘Apply Online
- Fill in all the basic details such as Name, DOB, and Email Id. After that click on the ‘Submit ‘ icon.
- As the registration is completed, candidates will get the ‘Registration Reference ID’ on their email Id. It will be used as a password.
- Now the candidate has to log in again by using the credentials i.e email id, dob and password(Registration Reference Id) through the ‘check status’ section.
- After logging in, the candidate will land on the ‘Applicant Home Page.
- The applicant will have to fill in the educational details, and their experience and should have to upload the same documents. These documents include scanned photos and images of the candidate.
- Now the candidate can finally submit his application form and afterwards, the application can’t be edited.
- After submission, the applicant should save the application form in pdf format and have to take a printout of that application form.
Candidates can apply online through the following direct link for the Coal India Limited recruitment for medical executives vacancy application process.
Candidates will have not to pay any application fees.
- Passport-size photo, not more than 3 weeks old.
- DOB Proof. It can be the 10th or 12th marksheet.
- MBBS Degree certificates and PG degree or DNB certificates.
- A registration certificate from MCI/State medical council should be valid.
- A rotary training or internship certificate is compulsory.
- Category certificate if applicable
- PwD certificate if applicable
- Ex-Servicemen certificate if applicable
- Experience Certificate
- NOC from candidate working in Govt/semi govt/PSU/autonomous body
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
According to the “Policy for Decentralized Recruitment of Medical Executives at CIL/Subsidiary Level” that is available on the CIL website, as well as any subsequent amendments and clarifications thereto, the method of selection shall be based on a personal interview. The chosen candidates will have to go through a preliminary medical check. Candidates can visit Coal India’s official website for further information.
Coal India Exam Pattern 2022
The paper is divided into two papers. Here the weightage and number of questions for every subject are mentioned below:
Follow the below exam pattern for the Post of Medical Executives.
|Paper||Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||General Awareness||25||25|
|Paper 2||Professional Knowledge||100||100|
Coal India Syllabus 2022
Subject-wise syllabus for Coal India Limited recruitment 2022 is mentioned in the table below.
|Electronics and Telecommunication||
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022: Admit Card 2022
The Organizing Board would tentatively distribute the CIL exam admit cards in online mode on the official website. Following a few basic steps outlined below, the candidates can easily download their admit cards for Coal India Limited reruitment.
Step 1: Go to the official website.
Step 2: On the homepage, look for the notification headline.
Step 3: Check the headline-” Admit card for CIL 2022”.
Step 4: Login using credentials, and download the card.
Step 5: Take a print and save it for further use.
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Ans: The Full Form of CIL is Coal India . Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
Q2. How many vacancies are there in the UR category for medical executives in Eastern Coalfield Limited?
Ans: There are a total of 12 vacancies in the UR category for medical executives in ECL.
Q3. How to apply for CIL Medical Executive posts 2022?
Ans: Candidates can apply for Medical Executive posts 2022 from the official link provided in the page or visit the CIL official website.
Q.4 Will there be an interview for the medical executive’s post?
Ans: Yes, the authority will also conduct a personal interview round for the candidates.