Table of Contents
Every year, Life Insurance Corporation, one of the largest insurance companies, seeks competent candidates for a range of roles, allowing thousands of applicants to work in the government sector. The LIC AAO 2022 recruitment process will seek competent candidates for Assistant Engineer (AE), Assistant Architect, AAO- Chartered Accountant, Actuarial, Legal, Rajbhasha, and Information Technology posts. The main purpose of administering the LIC AAO test is to give applicants with good opportunities to work for a well-known insurance company. Candidates interested in LIC AAO should read the rest of this post and bookmark this website for the most up-to-date LIC AAO information.
|Application commencement on||Will be notified later|
|Last date for applying||Will be notified later|
|Online Preliminary exam||Will be notified later|
|Salary||Basic salary of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315, with numerous allowances as per guidelines.|
|Result of prelims exam||Will be notified later|
|Online Main Test||Will be notified later|
|Mains exam result||Will be notified later|
Topics to Cover for LIC AAO Exam 2022
Candidates who want to pass the LIC AAO Exam must be well familiar with the syllabus and the subjects included in the exam. LIC AAO & LIC AE 2022 prelims Exam Syllabus comprises Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Knowledge, and Current Affairs.
Mains exam syllabus includes the topics in the following table.
|Data Analysis and Interpretation Syllabus (for Generalist post)||· Pie chart (single/double)· Tabular graph· Line graph· Radar chart· Number Series· Quadratic Equations· Caselet/ Paragraph DI· Bar graph· Mixed graphs (a combination of any 2 of the above)· Missing graphs and tables· Data Sufficiency (2/3 statements)· Arithmetic section· Quantity comparison-based problems.|
|General Awareness||· Static Affairs
|Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||
Professional knowledge and banking awareness are required besides the topics discussed above.
Last Minute Preparation Tips for LIC AAO Exam 2022
· During these tests, excessive tension might be your worst enemy. Just make sure you are under exactly the amount of stress that will motivate you to do well and exceed your expectations. But keep in mind that there is a delicate line between just enough and too much. Every individual has a threshold. So, you’ll have to look for it yourself. Everyone has their style of unwinding. If you don’t, you might try going for a long walk, jogging, or going to the gym to exercise. Exercise has been shown to assist people de-stress.
· The more you practice, the more you will learn about your skills and weaknesses. Remember your weaknesses because these are the things you might want to check out at the last minute.
· Review the formulas and techniques for answering quantitative aptitude problems. Keep a copy of all formulas you come across. You won’t be able to answer all of the different types of sums in one night, but you may go over the formulae.
· Though GK and current events are best tackled by keeping up with the newspapers and periodicals daily. Examine the GK/current affairs notes. You may also brush up on your knowledge by reading GK/current affairs periodicals.
· Flip through the computer questions if you are not from a computer background or if you have doubts about your computer skills. Refresh your memory.
· It has been observed that when substantial preparation is done at the last minute, you tend to become confused and build up unnecessary tension, which is not what you want to accomplish.
· Do not attempt to solve too many mock exam papers at the last minute, since this will just confuse you further. Solve as many test papers and sample questions as you can, online or off, but not on the night before the exam. Limit your practice to the day before the final night. Solving papers on a penultimate night will simply jeopardise your previously learned concepts and tricks. You could try Revision instead. Remember to take a rest in between edits. You will be able to learn more effectively and revise more thoroughly as a result.
· Read the directions in the hall ticket carefully. The admission card contains a set of instructions for each step of the test. Those guidelines must be strictly followed. This may contain a list of items that can be brought to the test centre, do’s and don’ts at the venue, reporting time and date, and numerous additional exam centre requirements.
· Many applicants bring a few books and notes to the test centre, but this should be avoided. The candidate’s mind must be fresh and tranquil before the exam, and studying or revising items a few minutes before the exam may be ineffective.
· Instead of extensive notes, review synopses. This final day should be seen as a moment of consolidation. As a result, it’s a good idea to go through summaries like mind-maps or one-page bullet point explanations of each topic. If you haven’t previously done so, doing so might be a useful approach to go over the material again and double-check your knowledge. If you are unsure about a certain concept, it may be beneficial to go over it again in greater depth.
· The last thing you want to be doing on the morning of your test is racing about hunting for anything important. Prepare everything the day before. Put together all of your pens, pencils, lucky mascots, and other stationery. Check to see if you are permitted to use a pencil case or if a plastic bag is required, then place everything in it. Check to see if you will be permitted to have any electronic devices, such as watches, and plan accordingly. Anything you can do to make tomorrow less stressful will be beneficial.
Last but not least. Maintain an optimistic attitude. You have completed your revision, and everything will be fine. After all, it’s just a test, not the end of the world. An optimistic mindset is more likely to benefit you tomorrow than anything else. Download the Entri app for more tips and strategies to benefit you in preparation for exams.