Table of Contents
Calling all UPSC aspirants! The Commission will soon be conducting exams for Indian Administrative Services and it’s a golden opportunity for those who have set their hearts on acquiring a place in civil services.
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a national competitive examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to higher Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, and Indian Police Service. It is conducted in three phases: a preliminary examination and a main examination followed by a personality test (interview). After the completion of a medical examination of the successful candidates and other necessary formalities, the selected candidates start their training program.
The UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam will take place on May 28, 2023. Registrations can be submitted from 1st February to 21st February, 2023. Make sure that you don’t miss the deadline.
UPSC Prelims Crash Course By Entri
Civil Services Examination (CSE) is one of the most sought-after exams in the country. Every year hundreds of thousands of aspirants attempt the exam with the sole aim of fulfilling their dream of being a civil servant. As a result, the competition gets tougher as the years go on. Hence a lot of effort has to be put into preparation for the UPSC Civil Services test.
Entri is now offering a crash course which will help you prepare for the Preliminary exam in 75 days. The course includes:
- 75 days video course
- Delhi model intensive coaching
- 450+ hours of video classes
- Daily test series
- Class notes
UPSC Prelims Study Plan by Entri
Days 1 to 10
- Familiarize yourself with the UPSC Civil Service Examination pattern and syllabus.
- Understand the importance of the General Studies Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Days 11 to 20
- Start studying Indian polity, governance, geography.
- Begin reading newspapers and magazines to improve current
Days 21 to 30
- Study economic, Social development and CSAT.
- Practice MCQs and previous year’s question papers.
Days 31 to 40
- Study international relations and events.
- Continue reading newspapers and magazines
Days 41 to 50
- Study ecology and environment.
- Start preparing for the essay and comprehension part of the
Days 51 to 60
- Study science and technology.
- Practice mock tests.
Days 61 to 75
- Revise all the topics.
- Focus on time management during the mock tests.
- Practice writing essays and comprehensions.
The exam is fast approaching, so this crash course is the best way to prep up. The intensive coaching and daily test series will help you get lot of practice which will go a long way in helping you crack the exam. This online coaching helps you prepare from the comfort of your home!