IIT Karadhpur will soon release the answer key for the GATE 2022 computer science engineering exam. The candidates who have attempted the exam can check the answer key after the exam board releases it. Read further to more about the GATE 2022 computer science engineering answer key and how to download the GATE answer here.
GATE Computer Science Engineering Answer Key 2022
The candidates can easily download the GATE 2022 Computer Science engineering answer key in PDF format from the official website. The dates to download will be soon updated on the official website. After the release of the official answer key, the candidate can raise the objection against any of the questions. If the questions or the answer key is given are having any errors or mistakes the provisional answer key will be withdrawn immediately and the final answer key will be released soon.
Usually, the answer key is released after 15 days of the exam. The candidates should pay Rs. 500 for each question to object. The candidates need to submit the valid and necessary documents to support the argument of the candidates. When the portal is open, the candidates can think about the submission. Within three days, the candidates are advised to submit the objection form. The renewed answer key will be later released.
Steps for GATE Computer Science Engineering Answer Key Download
For GATE CSE Answer Key PDF download, the candidates can use the below given easy steps. The answer key along with the question paper is available in PDF format. So, the candidates can download the question paper along with the answer key from the official website.
- visit the official website of GATE 2022 to download the answer key directly through the link given below
- to select the option ‘GATE answer key 2022’ link.
- view the answer key along with the question paper
- Confirm the GATE 2022 Computer Science engineering answer key and question paper
- Download the question paper along with GATE 2022 Computer Science engineering answer key
- It is available in the PDF format
- Save it for future use
How to Raise Objection?
- The candidates are advised to visit the website of GATE 2022
- log in using the user ID, application number and password.
- Select the link which directs to the new page “Contest Answer Key”.
- the payment gateway will be opened for the candidates to make the payment
- Remit the payment for each question. The candidates are supposed to pay Rs 500 for each question
- Online payment gateways can be utilized for the purpose
- The candidates can select the questions which should be corrected
- The candidates should enter the question number against the suggested column
- Next, the candidates can give out the suggested answer against the given answer
- Now, the candidates can produce the necessary documents to support the argument
- Follow the above-given methods to raise objections carefully
Features of the GATE 2022 CSE Answer Key?
- Easy to download
- High readability
- Helps in calculating the scores
- Candidates can analyze the answers
- Candidates can evaluate the individual performance
- Candidates can familiarize themselves with the answer key
- Helps in identifying the correct answers
- Helps in calculating the final score before the declaration of the official rank list
- Selection will be based on the rank list; the candidates can check the chance to appear in the rank list
- The answer key can help the candidates in umpteen ways.
GATE 2022 CSE Answer Key: Uses
- Helps in the calculation of the final scores
- Enhances the mark calculation method
- correct answers can be easily identified
- assume the probability of securing ranks
- analyses the correct answers before the final result is out
- helps in the self-assessment
- Gives a chance for self-correction
- helpful to increase the hope
- chance to challenge the answer key
- clear their doubts by using the answer
- The objections can be effectively raised
- Increase the chance of securing a high score
The candidates are supposed to use the particular answer key to calculate the marks. The marks can be calculated based on the provided official marking scheme. The official marking scheme consists of the negative marking for the NAT section and not for the multiple-choice questions. The total negative marks for the wrong answers should be reduced from the total acquired marks to get the final score.
How was your GATE 2022 Computer Science engineering? It’s pretty much evident that all those candidates who have appeared for the exam are looking forward to the releasing of the answer key for the GATE 2022 computer science engineering answer key. The answer key is the most essential aspect of an exam. After the commencement of the exam, the candidates are eager to recheck their answers and calculate the possibility of securing better scores. It is the duty of each candidate to calculate the scores to check the individual result before the official declaration of the result. It is easy to download the official answer key from the website. The candidates can use the simple steps mentioned in this article to calculate the probability of securing a better score.
|GATE CSE Exam Information Links|
|GATE CSE Notification||GATE CSE Mock Test|
|GATE CSE Syllabus||GATE CSE Video Course|
|GATE CSE Exam date||GATE CSE Study Materials|
|GATE CSE Application Form||GATE CSE Interview Questions|
|GATE CSE Vacancy||GATE CSE Job Profile|
|GATE CSE Admit Card||GATE CSE Salary|
|GATE CSE Study Plan||GATE CSE Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|GATE CSE Previous Question Papers||GATE CSE Result|
|GATE CSE Best Books||GATE CSE Cutoff|
|GATE CSE Eligibility Criteria||GATE CSE Exam Analysis|
|GATE CSE Selection Process|