Table of Contents
IIT Kharagpur will soon release the official answer key for the GATE 2022 Electronics and communication engineering. Those candidates who are eagerly waiting for the answer key can check online by visiting the official website of GATE 2022. The GATE 2022 answer key will be published within a week at maximum. Those candidates who are anxiously waiting for the news about the release of the answer key can now relax. The latest news will be updated soon. Those candidates who have appeared for the GATE 2022 Electronics and communication engineering test can check the answer key to confirm the answers. Check here for the GATE 2022 electronics and communication engineering answer key.
How to Download GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering Answer Key 2021 PDF
The candidates should know the easy steps to download the answer key of the GATE 2022 Electronics and communication engineering answer key. The candidates can download the answer key in pdf format and save it for future reference. See the steps for GATE electronics and communication engineering answer key download.
- Visit the official site of the GATE 2022 or the GOAPS website.
- Now, click on the link ‘To view GATE 2022 Question Papers and Answer Keys Click here’
- Next, click on the link ‘click here and a new page will be opened up
- The candidates can now view the GATE ECE Questions paper and answer key.
- Cross-check your answers with the answer key and raise your objections if needed.
How to Challenge GATE ECE Answer Key 2022?
- Candidates are advised to visit the official GATE 2022 website.
- Login with enrollment ID and password.
- Select the option “Contest Answer Key”
- Now you can raise objections but the payment comes first
- A payment gate will be visible on the screen
- Remit the fees to raise the objection
- Enter the question number, enter the correct answer you want to provide against the answer already given in the answer key
- Attach the necessary documents before the final submission
Fee for Raising Objections Against GATE Answer Key 2022?
|Category of candidates||Fee remitted|
|Foreign Candidates||The US $ 10 per question|
|Indian Candidates||Rs. 500 per question|
How to Download GATE ECE Response Sheet?
GATE Response sheet can be downloaded easily by following the given methods
- Visit the official website of GATE 2022 gate.iitb.ac.in
- Log in using GATE 2022 enrollment ID and password
- Candidates can log in using email id and password
- Verify the captcha code.
- Click on the option ‘View Response’.
- The GATE 2022 response sheet will be displayed
- The GATE 2022 response sheet is available in PDF format. The candidates can download it if necessary
- Save it for future use or references
Details Mentioned on the GATE Electronics and Communication Response Sheet
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidates’ application number
- Test Centre Name
- Code of the test centre
- Question ID
- Status- Answered or unanswered
- Option chosen
- GATE 2022 Exam Date
- GATE 2022 Subject
- Questions along with the options
- Correct response
How to Calculate the GATE ECE Score?
In order to calculate the marks using the official answer key, the candidates should know the prescribed marking scheme. The marking scheme is given below. The candidates can check the GATE ECE answer key 2022.
|Category||Incorrect Answer||Correct Answer|
There is no negative marking for the NAT questions. So, the candidates should skip the part of reducing the negative marks from the total marks.
|NAT||No Negative Marking||1 mark|
|No Negative Marking||2 marks|
Calculate the total marks by reducing the negative marks from the total marks for the correct response. Now, your score is ready.
The exam conducting body is providing the opportunity for those candidates who wish to raise objections against the answer key. After the exam, it takes a week to publish the official answer key. The candidates are advised to visit the official website frequently for the latest news. In order to raise objections against the answer key, the candidates should remit Rs. 500 as the fees. The candidates should be very careful while submitting the objections.
Along with the objection, the candidates should also submit valid proof to prove the argument. The GATE 2022 exam board also issued the response sheet along with the answer key and question paper. The provisional answer key can help the candidates in many ways. It can help the candidates to calculate the total score and analyze the possibility of securing ranks. Before the arrival of the official announcement t of the rank list, the candidates can check the total score they can obtain in the exam.