Table of Contents
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Previous Years Question Papers are best for the right preparation of the KVS Primary Teacher 2022. Attempting Previous Year Question papers ensure the efficient practice of the exam in all ways. KVS Previous Year Papers give you an idea about what type of questions can be asked in the paper. It will also help you know the difficulty level of this examination so that you can maintain your preparation based on that. The question papers for KVS Primary Teacher can be used effectively for exam preparation.
KVS announces vacancies for Primary Teachers. Candidates preparing for KVS PRT exams must include KVS previous year’s question paper to attempt the final question paper with utmost accuracy. It is important to refer to KVS Primary Teacher’s Previous Year Question Paper for the easy practice of the exam. Aspirants can get a better understanding of the important topics under the KVS Primary Teachers Exam by solving previous year’s papers.
The KVS Primary Teachers Question Papers are beneficial as it helps in acknowledging what to study, how to make a strategy to cover the whole content, and also provide a way to avoid unnecessary mistakes from an exam point of view. Candidates can go through the KVS Primary Teachers Previous Years Question Papers here. The direct link to KVS Question Paper for Primary Teachers Exam is also available on the website.
KVS PRT 22nd December 2018 Questions with Answers
In this section, you will get the answers of the KVS Primary Teacher 2018 Written Exam held on 22nd December 2018. The Written Exam was conducted in offline mode for 5500 Primary Teacher Vacancies for all the subjects including Music in the MCQ format.
PART – I
1. Directions: Choose the word most nearly OPPOSITE in meaning to the given word:
Directions (2) and (3): Complete the following sentences by using the correct form of the verb with the help of options that follow:
2. The Headmaster ____________ to speak to you.
(1) is wanting
(2) was wanting
(3) were wanting
3. He _________ for five hours.
(1) has been sleeping
(2) must had been Sleeping
(3) was sleeping
(4) had slept
Directions (4) and (5): In each of the following sentences improve the underlined part with the help of given options:
4. I shall have much pleasure in accepting your kind invitation to dinner.
(1) Can’t have much pleasure
(2) I am having much pleasure
(3) I may have much pleasure
(4) I have much pleasure
5. No sooner
did the police arrived than the robbers made good their escape.
(1) No sooner when the police arrived
(2) No sooner did the police arrive
(3) No sooner the police arrived
(4) No Sooner had the police arrived
6. Directions: The idiom given below is followed by four possible meanings. Choose the correct option:
By fits and starts
7. Directions: In the following sentence, out of the given alternatives choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the underlined word:
(1)His performance in the office is quite superficial.
8. Directions: In the following sentence, one part may have an error. Choose the one which has the error, if any:
It is high time/that we send/the answer/to this query.
(1) (2) (3) (4)
Directions (9) and (10): In the following items a word is followed by four explanatory expressions. Choose the expression which best describes the word:
(1) one who flonts established opinions
(2) one who has no opinions of one’s own
(3) one who holds established opinions
(4) one who is self opinionated
(1) drawing out a secret from somebody
(2) comparison that is out of place
(3) statement that is absolutely clear
(4) trade prohibited by law
Part – I
11. निम्नलिखित विकल्पों में से सही वर्तनी वाले शब्द का चुनाव कीजिए:
12. ‘जल्दी चलो’ – रेखांकित अंश में कौन-सा विशेषण है?
(1) परिमाण बोधक विशेषण
(2) अनिश्चय वाचक विशेषण
(3) निश्चय वाचक विशेषण
13. इनमें से कौन-सा शब्द ‘पर्वत’ का पर्याय नहीं है?
14. ‘सुख-चैन’ में समास है:
15. छाती पर साँप लोटना’ – मुहावरे का सही अर्थ दिए गए विकल्पों में से चुनिए:
(1) कष्ट पाना
(2) भयभीत होना
(3) साहस का काम करना
(4) ईष्र्या करना
16. परिक्रमा’ शब्द में उपसर्ग है:
17. निम्नलिखित में से अशुद्ध वाक्य कौन-सा है?
(1) इस बार फसल अच्छी होगी।
(2) बैठक का समय चार बजकर दस मिनट होगा
(3) जब वर्षा होगी तब देखा जाएगा।
(4) हम सब जा रहे हैं, आप भी चलोगे ?
18. ‘सिंह वन में रहता है’ रेखांकित में कारक है:
(1) करण कारक
(2) कर्म कारक
(3) अपादान कारक
(4) अधिकरण कारक
19. ‘विद्वान’ का स्त्री-लिंग है:
20. ‘शाखा’ का बहुवचन है:
Part – II
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
21. When was Goods and Service Tax (GST) introduced in India?
(1) February, 2017
(2) April, 2017
(3) July, 2017
(4) January, 2017
22. Which of the following gates in the defence wall of Delhi was identified by Ibn-Battuta as the greatest?
(1) Gul darwaza
(2) Budaun darwaza
(3) Delhi darwaza
(4) Mandwi darwaza
23. Which of the following is the first State in India that has made roof top rainwater harvesting structure compulsory to all the houses across the State?
(2) Tamil Nadu
24. The Chipko movement is associated with which of the following states?
(3) Madhya Pradesh
25. Who is the founder of Grameen Bank of Bangladesh?
(1) Mohammed Yunus
(2) Mohammed Talib
(3) S.R. Hashim
If you Want Free KVS PRT Study Materials, Register Here
26. Who was awarded with Jnanpith award, 2017?
(1) shiv Mehta
(2) Krishna Sobti
(3) Ramesh kuntal Megh
(4) Jayantha Mahatab Bora
27. Which one of the following rivers flows across China, India and Bangladesh?
(3) Chang Jiang
28. Which one of the following is not the form of precipitation?
(3) Absolute humidity
29. Dipa Karmakar won a gold medal in Gymnastics World Challenge Cup at, Mersiw, Turkey on July 8, 2018. In which event, did she win?
(1) bar event
(2) vault event
(3) parallel bar exercise
(4) floor exercise
30. Which of the following Country hosted the Asian Games in 2018?
(4) South Korea
Part – II
31. A solid brick of Gold measuring 18 cm x 48 cm x 16 cm is melted and converted into a cubical shape. An edge of this new shape is equal to:
32. A man is standing near a clock tower. He moves southwards to reach a point ‘P’, 8 km from the clock tower. From ‘P’ he turns right, then moves 6 km to reach a point from ‘Q’ he moves to right again and reaches a point ‘R’, 10 km from ‘Q’. From ‘R’ he turns right and reaches a spot ‘S’, 6 km from ‘R’. How far and in which direction, he is from the clock tower?
(1) 2 km South
(2) 2 km North
(3) 18 km South
(4) 4 km South
33. Out the following given four words, one is different from the other three. Select the odd one:
34. Inder is a man and Sahej is a woman. Sahej’s mother is daughter of Inder’s mother’s sister. How is Sahej related to Inder?
36. Observe the following words carefully:
hopeful, helpful, healthy, healing heating.
If we arrange these words in dictionary order, which one of these will be at the third place?
38. A cube of side 8 cm is painted red on all the sides. It is then cut into smaller cubes, each of side 2cm. How many of these smaller cubes have one or more sides painted red?
39. In a certain code language ‘PRINCESS’ is written as ‘ECINRPTU’. How will you write ‘SPICEJET’ in the same code language?
40. what is related to the numbers ‘3, 4, 5’ in the same way as numbers ‘1, 2, 3’ are related to ‘1, 4, 9’?
(1) 3, 16, 25
(2) 9, 16, 25
(3) 3, 6, 11
(4) 3, 8, 25
Part – II
41. Thesaurus tool in MS-Word is used for:
(1) Spelling suggestions
(2) Synonyms and Antonyms words
(3) Correcting sentences
(4) Grammar options
42. What is common between the following?
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest.
(1) All are accessible from dark web.
(2) All are social networking sites.
(3) All are news websites.
(4) All are banned websites.
Want To Attend Free KVS PRT Mock Test, Register Here
43. Artificial intelligence is the science and engineering for:
(a) making intelligent machines.
(b) making computers think like humans.
Which of the following is the correct option?
(1) Only (b)
(2) Both (a) and (b)
(3) Neither (a) nor (b)
(4) Only (a)
44. Which of the following font effect is not available in MS-PowerPoint Font dialog box?
(2i Strike Through
45. ______ and _________ are the smallest and Iargest font size available in Font Size tool on formatting toolbar in MS-Office.
(1) 8 and 72
(2) 12and 64
(3) 12 and 72
(4) 8 and 64
46. Input devices most commonly used on laptops for routine operations are ____________.
(1) Keyboard and Mouse
(2) Keyboard and CD-ROM
(3) Mouse and Pendrive
(4) Keyboard and Screen
47. Which of the following features is used to apply motion effects in between a slide exits and another enteres?
(1) Animation Scheme
(2) Slide Design
(3) Slide Transition
(4) Animation Objectives
48. Which of the following are Indian IT companies?
(1) Intel and HCL
(2) HCL and TCS
(3) DELL and TCS
(4) Intel and Wipro
49. Given the following pairs:
(a) Wi-Fi – Modem
(b) Chrome – Cable
(c) File – Hard Drive
(d) Charging – Cable
Which of the above is an odd pair?
(1) (b) only
(2) (c) Only
(3) (c) and (d)
(4) (a) only
50. Which of the following option is used to move data from one place to another in a document (MS-Office)?
(2) Cut and Paste
Part – II
51. Which of the following are important barriers in the equalisation of educational opportunities?
(a) Differences in economic states of learner
(b) Gender disparities
(c) Common school system
(d) Differences in the standards of educational institutions
(1) (a) and (d)
(2) (a), (b) and (c)
(3) (a), (b) and (d)
(4) (a), (b), (c) and (d)
52. Which of the following is not characteristic of the socially and emotionally mature person?
(1) He makes conformity to social expectations his primary goal.
(2) He is relatively free from anxiety and conflict.
(3) He is capable of exercising control in the face of emotional stress.
(4) He has a sense of humour and positive outlook on life.
53. What cannot be visualized as a role of the teacher in teaching through problem solving?
(1) Creating the problem situation.
(2 Assist students in perceiving defining and stating the problem
(3) Assist students in finding appropriate solution to the problems.
(4) Create fear free atmosphere in the class.
54. The concept of IEP (Individualised Education Plan) is not based on the idea of:
(1) current strengths of the learner
(2) individual goals to be achieved
(3) use of cooperative learning strategy
(4) separating children on the basis or ability grouping
55. What is not a major concern or the school on the development of child’s language competence?
(1) Issues related to articulation and literacy
(2) Enhancing vocabulary quantum
(3) Ability to use language and create
(4) To think and communicate with others
56. What type of efforts are needed to be made in learning of Mathematics in early primary years i.e., upto class IV?
(1) Diagnosing learning difficulties
(2) Providing enrichment programmes
(3) Completing the Course/competencies
(4) Ensuring regularity in attending the class/school
57. Which of the following is not a mode of Computer Assisted Learning?
(2) Drill and Practice Session
(4) Data Interpretation and Drawing Conclusions
58. A school curriculum can be best defined as:
(1) The complete array of the Courses or study
(2) All the materials used to further pupils’ activities
(3) A complete set of organised experiences in the school
(4) Sum total of knowledge to be provided to learners
59. The most important issue of a multi-level situation is:
(1) seeking cooperation amongst students
(2) Class size exceeding 30
(3) Addressing the learning needs of different level students of different grades simuItaneously
(4) Arranging appropriate TLM
60. A chila takes a favourite book and retells the ‘story’ often by using pictures as cues. At what process/stage/component does she/he demonstrates?
(2) Syntactic awareness
(3) Emergent reading
(4) Phonological awareness
61. A teacher would become more effective if:
(1) he/she uses good instructional aids.
(2) her/she helps students to ask question.
(a) he/she helps students to achieve mastery learning.
(4) students score high marks.
62. Social maturity is best characterized by:
(1) ability to win friends and influence people
(2) a high level or personal adjustment
(3) a high degree of social competence
(4) a high degree of integration of one’s a needs and purposes with those of the social order
63. Match the two sets. Set – I indicate stages of cognitive development in Piaget’s model and Set – II indicates associated characteristics. Select the correct code to represent your answer.
(c) Concrete Operational
(d) Formal Operational
(i) Reversible thinking
(ii) Object permanence
(iv) Deductive thinking
(v) Repetitive tasks
(vi) Intense self awareness
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(1) (ii) (iii) (i) (iv)
(2) (v) (vi) (ii) (i)
(3) (v) (ii) (iv) (vi)
(4) (ii) (iii) (iv) (i)
64. Which of the following best describes the effect of heredity upon development?
(1) Heredity determines how far we will go
(2) It determines how far we can go
(3) It is the prime determinant of how far we will go
(4) It is the prime determinant of how far we can go
65. Identification of learning gaps of children and plugging them is done through:
(1) Team teaching
(2 Reflective teaching
(3) Remedial teaching
66. You have administered a test on Mathematics to class V, most of the student failed in it. You have to construct and administer another test. Which test would you prefer?
(1) Summative test
(2) Mastery tEst
(3) Diagnostic test
(4) Formative test
67. Emotional response to symbolic stimuli is primarily the result of:
(4) increased sensory perception
68. A generalised view or characteristics that ought to be possessed by women and men is constitutes:
(1) gender roles
(2) gender identity
(3) gender disparity
(4) gender stereotypes
69. The best way to handle a wrong response of a student would be:
(1) to explain the subject matter in detail again.
(2) to tell the student that your answer is wrong.
(3) to ask another student to give the correct answer.
(4) to explain and give another chance to give answer.
70. Micro teaching is a technique used for:
(1) teaching small sized class
(2) teaching in a simulated condition
(3) preparation of teacher in specific teaching skill
(4) teaching difficult concepts
To crack the KVS Primary Teacher Exam, aspirants must practice the previous year papers of the different subjects for which they are applying this year. It will help you to improve their speed of attempting maximum questions in minimum time with accuracy. So, in this section, we have shared the KVS Primary Teacher 2016 Previous Year Paper along with their answers.
Directions for 1 to 3: Each of the following sentences has been divided into four parts viz. (1), (2), (3) and (4). There is an error in one of the parts. Identify the part which has the error.1. Whole the/ Country applauded/ the courage of the/ armed forces.
(1) (2) (3) (4)
2. This custom/ has been prevalent/ in India/ since immemorial time.
(1) (2) (3) (4)
3. The Climate/ of Pune/ is more pleasant/ than Delhi
(1) (2) (3) (4)
Directions for 4 and 5: From each group of words chose the one which can be substituted for the given definition.
In order to clear any competitive examination, practicing the previous year’s papers can be considered necessary. Some aspirants are still in doubt and do not feel to solving the previous year’s papers is beneficial at all. Here are some benefits which might be convince you to refer to previous year question papers:
- Knowing the exam pattern: Aspirants while solving the KVS Primary Teacher previous year question papers will become familiar with the exam pattern. Although the KVS Primary Teacher Exam Pattern is available everywhere, you can get the actual idea of the exam pattern only after you solve the question paper.
- The difficulty level of the paper: Aspirants while solving the previous year’s paper for the KVS Primary Teacher Exam will be able to have an idea about the difficulty level of questions included in the main exam.
- How much preparation is required: Aspirants while solving the KVS Primary Teacher Question Papers will also be able to know their actual standing i.e. whether they are able to solve questions or not and how much they need to prepare in order to excel in the examination.
- Time Management: While solving KVS Primary Teacher’s previous year’s papers or mocks, aspirants will be able to improve their time management skills. Aspirants should try to solve the maximum number of questions in the minimum time possible with more accuracy.
Preparation Tips for KVS PRT Question Paper 2022
Aspirants can refer to several study materials for the right KVS Primary Teacher Exam preparation but the KVS PRT question papers are helpful in preparing well for the exam. Here are some of the preparation tips for KVS Primary Teacher Questions Papers:
- Complete the syllabus first: The KVS Primary Teacher previous year’s question papers are based on the complete KVS Syllabus. Aspirants must first complete the syllabus before choosing KVS Primary Teacher last year’s question papers for perfect preparation for the exam.
- Learn Time management – Make sure to schedule your KVS Primary Teacher question papers within a given time frame. Time management is an important factor in the KVS PRT Exam and by practicing previous year’s papers for KVS Primary Teacher, aspirants can enhance their time management skills.
- Include plenty of question papers: While preparing for the exam one or two KVS Primary Teacher’s previous year’s question papers are not sufficient. Aspirants must include at least 4 to 5 question papers at the time of preparation.
Exam Analysis of KVS PRT Exam
Aspirants applying for the KVS Primary Teacher exam can check the exam analysis of KVS PRT previous year question papers. This will help them analyze the difficulty level of the next KVS Primary Teacher paper 2022 exam. Check the below-mentioned overall exam analysis of KVS Primary Teacher question papers:
|Part-I Section of KVS PRT Exam|
|Subjects||No. of Questions Asked||Difficulty Level|
|General English||10 Questions||Moderate to Difficult|
|General Hindi||10 Questions||Moderate to Difficult|
|Part-II Section of KVS PRT 2018 Exam|
|General knowledge & Current Affairs||10 Questions||Easy to Difficult|
|Reasoning Ability||10 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
|Computer Literacy||10 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
|Subject concerned||80 Questions||Moderate to Difficult|
|Total||Easy to Difficult|
KVS Exam Pattern 2022
In the previous Year, KVS had released 3000 Vacancies for the Primary Teacher (PRT) and PRT (music) post.Here We have given previous year’s question paper in English.
KVS Exam Pattern For PRT
|TEST||SUBJECTS||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS||DURATION OF THE TEST|
|PAPER I||General English||10||10||150 Minutes|
|PAPER-II||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||10||10|
Even if you have memorized all the topics in the syllabus, rehearsed the previous year’s question papers, taken several practice exams, and revised the subject matter in advance of the exam, your performance will benefit from having confidence. You’re now prepared to take the KVS Primary Teacher exam, but remember to remain composed and collected throughout the test. Support yourself and the first attempt by solving all the areas you are certain of. In the exam hall, don’t panic if the paper seems challenging; if it’s challenging for you, it probably is for everyone else as well. The key is to approach the paper with a calm mind and confidence in oneself. Download the Entri app to get the best coaching for all the government teaching exams of 2022.