AP TET Notification 2022 for the post of primary and upper primary teachers will be released by the Commissioner of School Education, Department of School Education, and Government of Andhra Pradesh on their official website shortly. Here AP TET stands for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is the state level eligibility test for the recruitment of primary and upper primary teachers in various private and government schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh. AP Teacher Eligibility Test is organized by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. The aspirants can get all the information regarding APTET Notification 2022, such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Books, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, and Result, etc. on the official website of APTET.
AP TET Notification Overview 2022
Andhra Pradesh teacher eligibility test authorities have released a new notification for the various vacancies available in this organisation. Candidates must download the official notification from the official website of the organisation. The notification will have proper information related to the exam dates and other details and those details will help you to apply for the entrance examination without any problem. There is a proper eligibility criterion that you need to follow in order to apply for the various vacancies in this recruitment opportunity. You can check out the table given below in order to know more about the entrance examination.
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Selection Process||Entrance examination followed by interview round|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 5200-20200/-|
AP TET Important Dates 2022
|The application form will be available on||16 June 2022|
|Last date of Submission Application form||16 July 2022|
|Admit card will be available on||25 July 2022|
|Examination Date||Part 1 A, Part 1 B, Part 2 B – 06 August to 21 August 2022|
|AP TET 2020 Result Declaration||14 September 2022|
AP TET Salary Scale 2022
|Category of Post||Pay Grade||Scale of Pay||Basic Pay|
|SGT (Secondary Grade Teachers), LPT Language Pandits Grade – II, PETs||XI||21230- 590- 21820- 640- 23740- 700- 25840- 760- 28120- 820- 30580- 880- 33220- 950-36070- 1030- 39160- 1110- 42490- 1190- 46060- 1270- 49870 -1360- 53950-1460-58330- 1560- 63010-(40)||21230|
|School Assistants (Languages and Non-Languages)||XVII||28940- 820- 30580- 880- 33220 -950- 36070- 1030- 39160- 1110- 42490- 1190- 46060- 1270- 49870- 1360- 53950-1460-58330- 1560- 63010- 1660- 67990-1760- 73270- 1880-78910 (38)||28940|
AP TET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 18 Years to 40 Years
The educational qualification for teacher posts based on AP TET Notification is discussed below
- Educational Qualification for Primary Teachers
- Intermediate /Senior Secondary with minimum 45% marks and pass in or pursuing the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- 5% relaxation or percentage as permitted by the AP Government at the time of teacher education course admission regarded in minimum qualifying marks at intermediate/ Senior secondary level is suitable for SC/ ST/ Differently abled aspirants.
- Intermediate /Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and pass in or pursuing the final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Intermediate /Senior Secondary with minimum 45% marks and pass in or pursuing the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- NCTE guidelines of August 2010 quote aspirants who qualified prior to August 2010 are eligible with the above-said qualification or percentage of marks.
- Sc./ B.A. /B.Com pass or pursue the final year of a 2-year diploma in elementary education.
- Educational Qualification for Upper Primary Teachers
- Pass in B.Sc./ B.A./ B.Com. with a minimum of 45% marks and pass or pursuing the 1-year bachelor in education.
- 5% Relaxation in minimum qualifying marks in 12th Class/ Senior Secondary level is allowed for ST/ SC /Differently abled candidates.
- The specific relaxation in terms of AP government orders provided at the time of teacher education course admission with qualifying marks in B.A/ B.com / B.Sc degree is allowed for ST/ SC/ BC/ Differently abled candidates.
- If the aspirants have not secured the requisite amount of percentage but passed the bachelor’s degree and have secured post-graduation in the relevant school subjects, she/he will be eligible for applying for paper 2 (a) (b).
- Pass in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com with at least 50% marks and pass or pursue 1 year B. Ed Special Education Course.
AP TET Application Form 2022
The aspirants who satisfy the eligibility criteria must fill and submit the online AP TET Application Form before the last date for the submission of the online application. The application procedure for filling out the online APTET Application is given below for your convenience. To apply for the Latest AP TET (Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test), all the aspirants must have to follow the steps given below.
How To Apply Online For AP TET 2022?
- STEP 1: Enter into the official portal of the Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh by typing the URL https://aptet.apcfss.in/ in the browser.
- STEP 2: The Andhra Pradesh Commissioner of School Education home page will appear on the screen, now click on the ‘Apply Online Link.’
- STEP 3: The browser will redirect to the login page
- STEP 4: Read the AP TET notification 2020 carefully and start filling in the required details.
- STEP 5: Scan and upload the required documents as per the given instructions in the space provided.
- STEP 6: Pay the application fee (if any) at this point.
- STEP 7: Check all the details that you have entered thoroughly.
- STEP 8: Click on the submit button to submit the details that you have entered.
- STEP 9: Now download and save the filled APTET Application Form on your computer.
- STEP 10: Take a print of the Application Form.
The candidates have to pay the application fee/ examination fee through online payment mode only as mentioned below.
- General/ OBC/SC/ ST:
- Paper 1: Rs.500/-
- Paper 2 (a) (b): Rs.500/-
Apply Online Link
Click Here To Apply For AP TET 2022
AP TET Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern and scheme of examination of the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) are given below. All questions are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer is correct. There will be no negative marking. The Online Test Comprises Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper- I will be for aspirants who intend to teach for classes I to V. Paper-II will be for aspirants who intend to teach for classes VI to VIII. Aspirants who intend to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and Classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II). Grab The Latest AP TET 2022 Study Notes, Register Now!
Contains 150 Multiple Choice Questions. Each question carries one mark. The time duration is 2 ½ hours. Structure and Marks Distribution of Paper-I is given below.
|Subject||No of MCQs||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II (English)||30||30|
Contains 150 Multiple Choice Questions. Each question carries one mark. The time duration is 2 ½ hours. The structure and Marks Distribution of Paper 2 is given below.
|Subject||No of MCQs||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II (English)||30||30|
|(a) For Mathematics & Science Teachers:
(b) For Social Studies Teacher
(c) For any other Teacher
AP TET Syllabus 2022
Syllabus For Paper I
|1.|| Child Development And Pedagogy
|2.||Language I||The Candidate must choose from any one of the following languages:
|3.||Language II: English||
Syllabus For Paper 2
For Paper II syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I & II and Mathematics remain the same. For the fifth subject, the candidate can choose between science and social science. The detailed syllabi for social and science are given below. Grab The Latest AP TET 2022 Mock Tests, Register Now!
- Natural Resources
- Our Universe
- Natural Phenomenon
- Magnetism and Electricity
- Matter Around Us
- Laws of Chemical Combinations And Chemical Calculations
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic Classification and Chemical Bonding
- Living World: cells and tissues
- Plant World
- Animal World
- Our Environment
- Recent Trends in Biology
Social Studies Syllabus
- Diversity On The Earth
- Production – Exchange and Livelihoods
- Political Systems and Governance
- Social Organization and Inequities
- Religion and Society
- Culture and Communication
AP TET Selection Process 2022
There is a very easy selection procedure that you need to follow in order to be selected in this entrance examination presented by the authorities of the Andhra Pradesh teacher eligibility test. There are different types of selection procedures that you need to pass in order to finally go to the last stage of the selection procedure. There are three papers that you can give in this entrance examination according to the subjects that you want to teach in the school of the Andhra Pradesh state. After you have successfully past the first stage of the selection procedure you will be promoted to go to the second stage of the selection procedure which is the interview round.
AP TET Admit Card 2022
APTET Hall Ticket 2022 PDF will be available 10 to 15 days before the commencement of the APTET Exam. Aspirants can get the AP TET Hall Tickets Download link from the Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh official website. APTET 2022 Admit Card will not be mailed to the candidate’s individual address. Make sure to download the admit card from the official website in order to give the entrance examination.
AP TET Answer Key 2022
The answer key that will be published by the authorities will have proper information related to the correct answers that the candidates need to write in their entrance examination. The candidates need to download the answer key and check the correct answers mentioned in the entrance examination and then they will be able to predict the number of marks that they will be getting in the entrance examination without any problem or difficulty. The authorities will first launch the provisional answer key and then the final answer key will be presented by the authorities which will be created after all of the objections are dismissed. You need to download the answer key in a pdf format as soon as possible. Grab The Latest AP TET 2022 Question Papers, Register Now!
AP TET Cut Off 2022
The cut off mark list will be updated by the authorities with the minimum qualifying score that all of the candidates need to get in order to go to the second stage of the selection procedure presented by the authority. You need to download the cut off mark list in a pdf format and check whether or not you will be going to the second stage of the selection procedure. The cut off mark list will be presented by the authorities according to the various categories of the candidates who have participated in this entrance examination. You have to download the details related to the cut off mark list from the official website in PDF format.
AP TET Result 2022
For Teacher Recruitment by the Andhra Pradesh State Government, 20% weightage is given to TET scores and the remaining 80% weightage is given to the Written Test. Hence, it may be noted that merely qualifying for the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/ employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for Teacher appointment. The official APTET information brochure states that the Certificates issued by APTET shall be valid for 7 years from the date of the issue. A candidate who has qualified in the TET examination is allowed to appear again for the APTET for improving his/her scores in subsequent years. The certificates are provided in digital format. The Joint Director of TET and Member Convener, Andhra Pradesh will issue Memos/Pass Certificates in Digital Format to aspirants.
The Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2022 will be held on tentative dates mentioned above at the designated AP TET Exam Centers. The AP TET Exam Date 2022 will be announced shortly. We will update the exam date on this page once it’s announced, so keep visiting this blog for updates. Entri is a learning platform with video lessons and crash courses to help the students every now and then. Apply now and get unlimited resources. Grab The Latest AP TET 2022 Study Notes, Register Now!
|AP TET Exam Information Links|
|AP TET Syllabus||AP TET Mock Test|
|AP TET Exam date||AP TET Video Course|
|AP TET Application Form||AP TET Study Materials|
|AP TET Answer key||AP TET Interview Questions|
|AP TET Vacancy||AP TET Job Profile|
|AP TET Admit Card||AP TET Salary|
|AP TET Study Plan||AP TET Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|AP TET Previous Question Papers||AP TET Result|
|AP TET Best Books||AP TET Cutoff|
|AP TET Eligibility Criteria||AP TET Exam Analysis|
|AP TET Selection Process|