Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) is a State-level eligibility test. The notification will be released by the Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh on their official website. AP TET is a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted to evaluate the eligibility of candidates for the posts of teachers in State Government, Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad, Municipality, Private Aided Schools and Private unaided schools for classes 1 to 8 in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Let’s have a look at the detailed description of the Application form for AP TET.
AP TET Application Form 2022
The AP TET recruitment process for the AP teaching posts is in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted in two papers i.e. Paper I & Paper-II. Candidates who want to teach from class 1 to 5 will be writing Paper I. Candidates who want to want to teach from class 6 to 8 will be appearing for Paper II and those who want to teach from class 1 to 8 must appear for both the papers i.e. Paper I and Paper-II. Minimum Educational Qualification is Intermediate/ Senior Secondary with Diploma in Elementary Education/ B.A.Eds. / B.A/ B.Sc. / B.Com/ D.Ed. / B.Ed. or equivalent. Grab The Latest AP TET 2022 Question Paper, Register Now!
AP TET Application Date 2022
The AP TET will make the application link active on their official website, i.e. aptet.apcfss.in shortly after the release of official notification from the education department, AP. The application fee for each paper would be Rs. 500. Candidates are requested to fill in the application form online. Candidates will also have to upload their scanned photo and signature to the application form. Mobile number and email ID will also be asked for during the time of registration. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for AP TET 2022. You can check out the details of important exam dates for the notification from the table given below.
|The application form will be available on||Not announced|
|Last date of Submission Application form||Not announced|
|Admit card will be available on||Not announced|
|Examination Date||Not announced|
|AP TET 2020 Result Declaration||Not announced|
How To Apply Online For AP TET 2022?
Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh will release the APTET application form soon. Candidates need to fill APTET application form online on the official website of the exam. Before filling out the registration form. In order to successfully register for the AP-TET exam, candidates need to follow a few instructions:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the AP TET exam. Click on the AP TET application form link.
- Step 2: Pay the application fee. On receipt of the fee at AP ONLINE e-Seva, candidates are issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which they can submit their application form online. APTET Application: Fee Rs 500 per paper
- Step 3: Enter the Journal Number issued by Payment Gateway, the date of payment of fees and the Date of birth.
- Step 4: Now attach your latest photograph. Here Candidates need to click on the browse button and attach their photograph and signature.
- Step 5: Tick the declaration and thereafter enter the verification code and click on the upload button. Paste the photograph on white paper and sign below (sign in Black Ink only). Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in the .jpeg format on the local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB. If the size of the image is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, the number of colours during the process of scanning”, informs the official APTET information brochure. Grab The Latest AP TET 2022 Mock Tests, Register Now!
- Step 6: Next, the application form opens and candidates need to fill in their personal and educational details. After filling in all the details press the Preview button to view the details that have been filled.
- Step 7: If all the details are correct, press the ‘Submit’ button otherwise clicks on the ‘Edit’ and submit the information again.
- Step 8: On submission of the AP-TET application form online the candidate will receive a reference ID number. (Keep it safe for future communication) Submission of the Application form is considered complete only when the candidate receives the reference ID number.
- Step 9: After successfully submitting the AP TET form, the candidate needs to take a printout of the application.
The candidates have to pay the application fee/ examination fee through online payment mode only as mentioned below.
- General/ OBC/SC/ ST:
- Paper 1: Rs.500/-
- Paper 2 (a) (b): Rs.500/-
Documents To Submit
It is mandatory to carry any one of the following identity proofs to the exam centre. Candidates must also carry two passport size photographs. The photo should be the same as that on the admit card. If any candidate fails to identity card along with the hall ticket, he/she will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The list of valid IDs is:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Only those candidates who have successfully submitted their applications will be able to download their Hall Tickets.
- You have to verify all the details mentioned on the admit card.
- In case there is any mistake on the APTET call letter, the candidate has to report it to the board as soon as possible.
- The Admit Card details cannot be corrected during the examination in the examination centre.
- Ensure not to carry any prohibited items like mobile phone, pager, calculator, or any electronic device to the examination hall.
- Read the hall ticket instructions thoroughly and make a note of important details.
- Reach the exam centre at the time.
Apply Online Link
Click Here To Apply For AP TET 2022
The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) is an online exam that is organized by the Department of School Education. It is a State-level exam. A detailed description of how to apply for the exam and what the exam dates everything is been known by now. Grab The Latest AP TET 2022 Study Notes, Register Now!
|AP TET Exam Information Links|
|AP TET Notification||AP TET Mock Test|
|AP TET Syllabus||AP TET Video Course|
|AP TET Exam date||AP TET Study Materials|
|AP TET Answer key||AP TET Interview Questions|
|AP TET Vacancy||AP TET Job Profile|
|AP TET Admit Card||AP TET Salary|
|AP TET Study Plan||AP TET Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|AP TET Previous Question Papers||AP TET Result|
|AP TET Best Books||AP TET Cutoff|
|AP TET Eligibility Criteria||AP TET Exam Analysis|
|AP TET Selection Process|