AP TET Notification for the post of primary and upper primary teachers will be released by the Commissioner of School Education, Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on their official website shortly. Here AP TET stands for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is the state level eligibility test for the recruitment of the primary and upper primary teachers in various private and government schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh. AP Teacher Eligibility Test is organized by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. In this blog, we will discuss AP TET Important Dates, eligibility criteria and AP TET Job cut off.
AP TET Cut Off: Important Dates
|The application form will available on||The first week of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last date of Submission Application form||Last week of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Admit card will available on||The first week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Examination Date||The second week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|AP TET 2020 Result Declaration||Last week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
Note: These dates are given based on the previous year’s exam.
AP TET Cut Off: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: 18 Years to 40 Years
- Nationality: He/she must an Indian Citizen.
- Educational Qualification:
- The educational qualification for teacher posts based on AP TET Notification is discussed below
- Educational Qualification for Primary Teachers
- Intermediate /Senior Secondary with minimum 45% marks and pass in or pursuing the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- 5% relaxation or percentage as permitted by the AP Government at the time of teacher education course admission regarded in minimum qualifying marks at intermediate/ Senior secondary level is suitable for SC/ ST/ Differently abled aspirants.
- Intermediate /Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and pass in or pursuing the final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Intermediate /Senior Secondary with minimum 45% marks and pass in or pursuing the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- NCTE guidelines of August 2010 quote’s aspirants who qualified prior to August 2010 are eligible with the above-said qualification or percentage of marks.
- Sc./ B.A. /B.Com pass or pursuing the final year of a 2-year diploma in elementary education.
- Educational Qualification for Upper Primary Teachers
- Pass in B.Sc./ B.A./ B.Com. with a minimum of 45% marks and pass or pursuing the 1-year bachelor in education.
- 5% Relaxation in minimum qualifying marks in 12th Class/ Senior Secondary level is allowed for ST/ SC /Differently abled candidates.
- The specific relaxation in terms of AP government orders provided at the time of teacher education course admission with qualifying marks in B.A/ B.com / B.Sc degree is allowed for ST/ SC/ BC/ Differently abled candidates.
- If the aspirants have not secured the requisite amount of percentage but passed in the bachelor’s degree and have secured post-graduation in the relevant school subjects, she/he will be eligible for applying for paper 2 (a) (b).
- Pass in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com with at least 50% marks and pass or pursuing 1 year B. Ed Special Education Course.
AP TET Cut Off: Cut Off for 2017
|Sl No||Medium||Appeared||Qualified||Qualified%||Highest Marks|
General Cut-off for 2018 & 2019
|OC||60% Marks and above|
|BC||50% Marks and above|
|SC||40% Marks and above|
|ST||40% Marks and above|
|Differently abled (PH)||40% Marks and above|
|Ex-servicemen||40% Marks and above|
Why Practice from Entri ?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the AP TET Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.