AP TET Notification for the post of primary and upper primary teachers will be released by the Commissioner of School Education, Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on their official website shortly. Here AP TET stands for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is the state level eligibility test for the recruitment of the primary and upper primary teachers in various private and government schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh. AP Teacher Eligibility Test is organized by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. In this blog, we will discuss AP TET Important Dates, tips to fill the form and AP TET Job Profile.
AP TET Job Profile: Important Dates
|The application form will available on||The first week of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last date of Submission Application form||Last week of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Admit card will available on||The first week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Examination Date||The second week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|AP TET 2020 Result Declaration||Last week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
Note: These dates are given based on the previous year’s exam.
AP TET Job Profile: How to fill the form?
To apply for the Latest AP TET (Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test), all the aspirants must have to follow the steps given below.
STEP 1: Enter into the official portal of the Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh by typing the URL https://aptet.apcfss.in/ in the browser.
STEP 2: The Andhra Pradesh Commissioner of School Education home page will appear on the screen, now click on the ‘Apply Online Link.’
STEP 3: The browser will redirect to the login page
STEP 4: Read the AP TET notification 2020 carefully and start filling in the required details.
STEP 5: Scan and upload the required documents as per the given instructions in the space provided.
STEP 6: Pay the application fee (if any) at this point.
STEP 7: Check all the details that you have entered thoroughly.
STEP 8: Click on the submit button to submit the details that you have entered.
STEP 9: Now download and save the filled APTET Application Form on your computer.
STEP 10: Take a print of the Application Form.
AP TET Job Profile: Job Profile in Detail
- Once a person clears the AP TET examination he.she is appointed as a Teacher in a Central Government School across the country.
- After the qualification of the exam he/she is given training before joining any school. They will be taught on the norms and policies that need to be followed by any teacher in the school.
- The training is based on a subject as well as psychological thinking on how to manage a group of students in a class.
- Once a teacher is appointed in a school,they can maintain good performance to become a headmaster of the school.
- A teacher can also get promoted to a senior teacher position in a primary/ secondary school.
Why Practice from Entri ?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the AP TET Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.