AP TET eligibility criteria are discussed in detail in this article. Candidates wishing to appear for AP TET 2020 must note that the official notification for the same is expected shortly. The candidate must ensure that he/she satisfies the eligibility criteria before filling out the online application form for AP TET. It is mandatory to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order to appear for this exam. On the other hand, candidates who have already cleared TET in the last seven years can also appear for the exam to improve their scores. All the details about AP TET eligibility criteria are given below.
AP TET Eligibility Criteria 2022
The AP District Selection Committee conducts two exams (Paper-I and Paper-II). Paper 1 is set for those candidates who wish to teach for 1 to 5 classes. While Paper-II is for those candidates who wish to become a teacher for classes from six to eight. An applicant can attend both of the papers if he/she wishes to. The Andhra Pradesh Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Eligibility Test Result 2020 will be published after the release of the AP TET Exam Key. Check the District Selection Commission, Government of Andhra Pradesh official website for the exact dates. The candidates will be able to view their results on the official web portal by providing their registration number and password. You can check out the eligibility criteria for the exam given below. Grab The Latest AP TET 2022 Question Paper, Register Now!
- 18 Years to 40 Years
The educational qualification for teacher posts based on AP TET Notification is discussed below
- Educational Qualification for Primary Teachers
- Intermediate /Senior Secondary with minimum 45% marks and pass in or pursuing the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- 5% relaxation or percentage as permitted by the AP Government at the time of teacher education course admission regarded in minimum qualifying marks at intermediate/ Senior secondary level is suitable for SC/ ST/ Differently abled aspirants.
- Intermediate /Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and pass in or pursuing the final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). Grab The Latest AP TET 2022 Mock Tests, Register Now!
- Intermediate /Senior Secondary with minimum 45% marks and pass in or pursuing the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- NCTE guidelines of August 2010 quote aspirants who qualified prior to August 2010 are eligible with the above-said qualification or percentage of marks.
- Sc./ B.A. /B.Com pass or pursue the final year of a 2-year diploma in elementary education.
- Educational Qualification for Upper Primary Teachers
- Pass in B.Sc./ B.A./ B.Com. with a minimum of 45% marks and pass or pursuing the 1-year bachelor in education.
- 5% Relaxation in minimum qualifying marks in 12th Class/ Senior Secondary level is allowed for ST/ SC /Differently abled candidates.
- The specific relaxation in terms of AP government orders provided at the time of teacher education course admission with qualifying marks in B.A/ B.com / B.Sc degree is allowed for ST/ SC/ BC/ Differently abled candidates.
- If the aspirants have not secured the requisite amount of percentage but passed the bachelor’s degree and have secured post-graduation in the relevant school subjects, she/he will be eligible for applying for paper 2 (a) (b).
- Pass in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com with at least 50% marks and pass or pursue 1 year B. Ed Special Education Course.
How To Apply Online For AP TET 2022?
The aspirants who satisfy the eligibility criteria must fill and submit the online AP TET Application Form before the last date for the submission of the online application. The application procedure for filling out the online APTET Application is given below for your convenience. To apply for the Latest AP TET (Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test), all the aspirants must have to follow the steps given below.
- STEP 1: Enter into the official portal of the Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh by typing the URL https://aptet.apcfss.in/ in the browser.
- STEP 2: The Andhra Pradesh Commissioner of School Education home page will appear on the screen, now click on the ‘Apply Online Link.’
- STEP 3: The browser will redirect to the login page
- STEP 4: Read the AP TET notification 2020 carefully and start filling in the required details.
- STEP 5: Scan and upload the required documents as per the given instructions in the space provided.
- STEP 6: Pay the application fee (if any) at this point.
- STEP 7: Check all the details that you have entered thoroughly.
- STEP 8: Click on the submit button to submit the details that you have entered.
- STEP 9: Now download and save the filled APTET Application Form on your computer.
- STEP 10: Take a print of the Application Form.
The candidates have to pay the application fee/ examination fee through online payment mode only as mentioned below.
- General/ OBC/SC/ ST:
- Paper 1: Rs.500/-
- Paper 2 (a) (b): Rs.500/-
AP TET is not only a qualifying exam but also a competitive exam. All the aspirants who get the pre-defined minimum qualifying mark can appear for the computer-based examination. Hence, try to secure the minimum marks in the AP TET Exam to get qualified for the posts. Entri will help you to pass the entrance exam and be a part of the organisation. Enrol now! Grab The Latest AP TET 2022 Study Notes, Register Now!
|AP TET Exam Information Links|
|AP TET Notification||AP TET Mock Test|
|AP TET Syllabus||AP TET Video Course|
|AP TET Exam date||AP TET Study Materials|
|AP TET Application Form||AP TET Interview Questions|
|AP TET Vacancy||AP TET Job Profile|
|AP TET Admit Card||AP TET Salary|
|AP TET Study Plan||AP TET Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|AP TET Previous Question Papers||AP TET Result|
|AP TET Best Books||AP TET Cutoff|
|AP TET Answer key||AP TET Exam Analysis|
|AP TET Selection Process|