AP TET Notification for the post of primary and upper primary teachers will be released by the Commissioner of School Education, Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on their official website shortly. Here AP TET stands for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is the state level eligibility test for the recruitment of the primary and upper primary teachers in various private and government schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh. AP Teacher Eligibility Test is organized by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. In this blog we will discuss the AP TET Best Books for Reference.
AP TET Best Books for Reference: Important Dates
|The application form will available on||The first week of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last date of Submission Application form||Last week of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Admit card will available on||The first week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Examination Date||The second week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|AP TET 2020 Result Declaration||Last week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
Note: These dates are given based on the previous year’s exam.
AP TET Best Books for Reference: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: 18 Years to 40 Years
- Nationality: He/she must an Indian Citizen.
- Educational Qualification:
- The educational qualification for teacher posts based on AP TET Notification is discussed below
- Educational Qualification for Primary Teachers
- Intermediate /Senior Secondary with minimum 45% marks and pass in or pursuing the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- 5% relaxation or percentage as permitted by the AP Government at the time of teacher education course admission regarded in minimum qualifying marks at intermediate/ Senior secondary level is suitable for SC/ ST/ Differently abled aspirants.
- Intermediate /Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and pass in or pursuing the final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Intermediate /Senior Secondary with minimum 45% marks and pass in or pursuing the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- NCTE guidelines of August 2010 quote’s aspirants who qualified prior to August 2010 are eligible with the above-said qualification or percentage of marks.
- Sc./ B.A. /B.Com pass or pursuing the final year of a 2-year diploma in elementary education.
- Educational Qualification for Upper Primary Teachers
- Pass in B.Sc./ B.A./ B.Com. with a minimum of 45% marks and pass or pursuing the 1-year bachelor in education.
- 5% Relaxation in minimum qualifying marks in 12th Class/ Senior Secondary level is allowed for ST/ SC /Differently abled candidates.
- The specific relaxation in terms of AP government orders provided at the time of teacher education course admission with qualifying marks in B.A/ B.com / B.Sc degree is allowed for ST/ SC/ BC/ Differently abled candidates.
- If the aspirants have not secured the requisite amount of percentage but passed in the bachelor’s degree and have secured post-graduation in the relevant school subjects, she/he will be eligible for applying for paper 2 (a) (b).
- Pass in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com with at least 50% marks and pass or pursuing 1 year B. Ed Special Education Course.
AP TET Best Books for Reference: List of Books
AP TET Cum TRT 2019 Exam Papers [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
AP TET 2020 Paper – I Previous Papers [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
AP TET 2020 Paper – II School Assistant Maths and Science 5 Previous Papers and 5 Model Papers with Unit Wise [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
AP TET cum TRT DSC SGT EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
AP TET Paper-I (for Classes I-V) Part-B 2018 – Telugu
AP TET Paper-2 Mathematics and Science Top-21 Model Papers [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
AP TET Paper-I (for Class I-V) Part-A (Latest 9 Previous Papers 2018) – Telugu
AP – TET 2020 Paper – II A Mathematics and Science Top 13 Previous Papers [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
AP TET Paper-II-A (for Classes VI-VIII) Part-B Mathematics & Science Content Methodology (Latest 6 Previous Papers 2018) – Telugu
AP-TET Shishu Vikasam Adhyapana Shastram (Child Development & Pedagogy) for Paper-1 & Paper-2 – Telugu
AP TET 2020 Paper – II School Assistant Social Studies 5 Previous Papers and 5 Model Papers with Unit Wise [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
AP DSC TET Cum TRT SGT ( 10+15 Marks ) MATHEMATICS Content and Methodology [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
AP – TET 2020 Paper – I Top 16 Previous Papers [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the AP TET Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.
|AP TET Exam Information Links|
|AP TET Notification||AP TET Mock Test|
|AP TET Syllabus||AP TET Video Course|
|AP TET Exam date||AP TET Study Materials|
|AP TET Application Form||AP TET Interview Questions|
|AP TET Vacancy||AP TET Job Profile|
|AP TET Admit Card||AP TET Salary|
|AP TET Study Plan||AP TET Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|AP TET Previous Question Papers||AP TET Result|
|AP TET Answer key||AP TET Cutoff|
|AP TET Eligibility Criteria||AP TET Exam Analysis|
|AP TET Selection Process|