Table of Contents
NICL conducts exams for Administrative officers and other posts as required. The last exam was conducted in 2020. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic situation, the exam date 2022 was not declared and the exam was postponed by the officials.
Candidates must start exam preparations in advance to get a good score. The two phases of the examination are preliminary and the network Topics are reasoning, English, general awareness, computers are the main topics that are in the syllabus for this exam. Essay, precis, and comprehension are the descriptive paper for the Mains exam. We have shared some tips and tricks that will help you complete the syllabus and get revision time as well.
Topics to Cover NICL 2022
The NICL preparation is done best when you make a topic-intensive study plan. Understand which are the topic that carries maximum marks weightage and divide your study schedule accordingly. Understanding the NICL exam pattern will also help your studies and preparation.
The main topics for the NICL Prelims and Mains are
- General Awareness
- Computer Aptitude.
Relevant Study Materials NICL 2022
The book list of the NICL Account Apprentice posts is Given below.
|subject||Name of Book||Author or Publisher||Description|
|General||National Insurance Company Ltd. (NICL) Accounts Apprentice Exam||Dr. Chandresh Agrawal||Guidebook which have detailed Notes|
|General Accounting Principles||Schaum’s Outline of Principles of Accounting||James A Cashin and Joel J. Lerner||Guidebook for basic and comprehensive details of the subject.|
|General Accounting Principles||Wiley GAAP 2020: Interpretation and Application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles||Joanne M. Flood||Guidebook for comprehensive and updated details.|
|English Language||High School English Grammar and Composition||Wren and Martin||Guidebook for comprehensive and basic understanding.|
|English Language||Objective General English||S.P. Bakshi||The main topics of general English.|
|Reasoning||Master Mental Ability in 30 Days.||MTG Learning||Basic ideas to develop reasoning abilities.|
|Reasoning||A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal||Aspects of Reasoning abilities.|
|General Awareness||Advanced Objective General Knowledge Book||Dr. R S Aggarwal||Important topics in general.|
|General Awareness||General Knowledge 2021||Manohar Pandey||Important aspects about General knowledge in 2021.|
|General Awareness||General Awareness 2021||S Chand||Topics related to the general subject.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude||Abhijit Sarkar||Important topics of numerical abilities.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Abhijit Guha and R.S. Aggarwal||Important aspects.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Numerical Ability & Mathematical Aptitude||Dr. A.B. Rao||Main topics to develop good numerical abilities.|
Tips and Tricks NICL 2022
The preparation is done when you make a topic-intensive study plan. Understand which are the topic that carries maximum marks weightage and divide your study schedule accordingly. Understanding the NICL exam pattern will also help to prepare and practice for your exam.
NICL 2022 Preparation tips for English
English is one of the subjects in the prelims exam and there is a descriptive paper for creative writing in the Main examination. The questions are usually moderate to difficult in this section. The objective paper topics are cloze test, error-spotting, fill in the blanks, rearranging sentences, comprehensions.
- Develop your grammar from a good book and practice such questions daily. Read lots of newspapers and English magazines to improve your vocabulary, and synonyms, antonyms.
- Read a lot of good English magazines and newspapers to improve your vocabulary which is useful for solving spelling errors and synonyms and antonyms-based questions.
- From the previous year’s question papers practice at least one comprehension every day to familiarize yourself with such questions.
- From previous years’ questions, practice the common topics For the descriptive type questions. Also, try to be familiar with the format and style of essays, and precis writing.
NICL Preparation Tips for Reasoning 2022
The reasoning section evaluates the aspirant’s analysis and logical reasoning to the test. It can be very difficult for someone who is not familiar with puzzles and patterns. Here is how you can improve your skills in this section-
- Coding-decoding, seating arrangement, number series, data sufficiency, syllogism puzzles are some of the main topics in this section
- Practice previous year’s questions papers for this section. There is a chance to repeat the same questions.
- Go through Mock tests in Entri and study the different methods in which the same problem can be solved.
- Try out latest varieties of the questions to have a good understanding of any specific topic.
- Draw diagrams and flowcharts that can be solved quicker through picturing the idea.
NICL Preparation Tips for General Awareness 2022
General awareness is primarily about the candidate’s knowledge of Life Insurance and Policies the current affairs. This part is the most scoring provided you have thoroughly covered all the current affairs in the past year.
- The primary focus should be on GK related to finance and banking and any current news from this genre.
- Magazines and newspapers which are focused on investment, finance, economy, and banking are good sources to prepare.
- Maintain a copy for the subject and take notes which can serve as a last-minute reference before the exam
NICL Preparation Tips for Computer aptitude 2022
The candidate’s knowledge of basic computing is tested in this section.
- Networking, Microsoft Office, History of computers, OS, Security features, viruses and hardware and software, internet, basic abbreviations of different computer-related terms are important topics.
- Questions are commonly repeated from abbreviations, Microsoft office, and Internet-related topics
- The section is scoring and requires much easier compared to others.If you have practical knowledge of using computers, it will be an advantage for you. Because you can easily answer the questions.
NICL Preparation Tips Quantitative Aptitude 2022
- Practice NICL syllabus is based on CBSE maths of class 8-12 class.
- Spend one hour for months every day.It helps to improve your calculation speed and accuracy.
- Practice variations of the same type of questions to familiarize yourself with all the possible questions asked from that topic.
- Make a note of all the formulas and it will help you to memorize them easily.
- Solve mock tests weekly to analyze the overall progress you have made in that week
The NICL preparation prepares simultaneously with other government jobs. Ensure that your preparation and study begin early so that you can cover the full syllabus thoroughly and have time to revise.
NICL Exam Strategies 2022
To schedule the preparation well, develop certain habits so that your study plan is not hindered in any way:
- Plan the time you have before the prelims to make a study routine accordingly.
- General awareness is a part of the main examination, but it is good to start its preparation along with the preliminary exam topics. So that you can cover all subjects that occurred within the six months.
- Spend time on good books for all the topics instead of buying a number of different books.
- Set a daily study timetable and targets. To be dedicated to following it.
- Write notes of daily progress at the end of the day.
- Attempt mock test on the topics you covered on a weekly and see how far you are progressing
- Familiarize yourself with the different policies and life insurance as a whole.
NICL Mock Test 2022
The candidates have to pass every stage in order to be recruited under the NICL Recruitment 2022. The aspirants will not be allowed to attempt the second phase without clearing the first phase.
Practice NICL 2022 Mock Test using Entri. Each Sample Paper in NICL Exam has a weightage Mark. So the aspirants do not miss out on any Paper. Practice Mock exam and check your exam scores.
|Prelims Subjects||Mock Test Link|
Quantitative Aptitude Mock Test
Reasoning Ability Mock Test
English Mock Test
Entri is the ultimate App for various competitive exams like Kerala PSC, SSC CGL, Railway RRB, NTPC, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO.With Entri, you can secure your dream job.