SSC CGL 2019 preliminary examination has kickstarted on March 03, 2020, across India in different shifts. SSC CGL is one of the highly competitive government recruitment tests in the country among government job aspirants. Here we are bringing you SSC CGL 2019 Analysis of Reasoning Ability section of Day 01, Shift 01 of the exam. Reasoning Ability is usually the easiest and the scoring part of any other competitive exams.
SSC CGL 2019 Exam Pattern
SSC CGL 2019 Tier- 01
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
|SL No||Subject/Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
SSC CGL 2019 Tier-02
|SL No||Subject/Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||02 hours|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||100||200||02 hours|
|3||Finance and Economics||100||200||02 hours|
- Statistics – Only for Junior Statistical Officer Posts.
- Finance and Economics – Only for Assistant Auditor and Accountant Posts.
SSC CGL Tier-03
SSC CGL Tier-03 exam is a descriptive test. Here the candidates will ask to write an Essay, Precis, Letter or Application. The question paper will be bilingual, English and Hindi. Exam Duration is 60 minutes ( 01 hours) and maximum marks are 100.
SSC CGL Tier-04
Tier- 04 is a computer skill test. This test has two sections: Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) and Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
- DEST- Candidates are required to type 2000 words in 15 minutes on a computer in English.
DEST is only for Tax Assistants positions.
- CPT- It is to check the candidate’s proficiency in Word Processing, Spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations, etc.
Only for the posts under the Ministry of Mines and the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
SSC CGL 2019 Reasoning Analysis
Let’s get into the SSC CGL 2019 Reasoning Ability Section detailed analysis.
|SL No||Topics||Number of Questions||Questions Level|
|2||Odd One Out||2-3||Easy|
|4||Statement & Conclusions||1||Easy|
|6||Blood Relation||1||Moderate- Easy|
|9||Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
The reasoning section was comparatively easier, and one can score 50 on 50 from this particular section. Anywhere between 22- 25 is a very good attempt.
- Shyam is the brother of Riya. Mohini is the mother of Anuj. Riya is the daughter of Ram. Anuj is the brother of Shyam. How is Mohini related to ram? Ans: Wife
- 63: 81::? 😕
(a) 94: 49 (b)35: 64 (c) 47: 72 (d) 73: 39 Ans: 35: 64
- Find the Odd One: (a) Rhombus (b) Cylinder (c) Cone (d) Sphere Ans: Rhombus
- Find Similiar item (25, 36, 49) (a) [21, 29, 91] (b) [21, 29, 75] (c) [15, 24, 39] (d) [64, 81, 100] Ans: [64, 81, 100]
- Find the Mirror Image of WONDER
- Arrange in the order as they appear in the dictionary: Exception, Exceptional, Exchanging, Exchanged, Excess.
- If March 7, 2005, is Monday, then March 7, 2004, is………. Ans: Sunday
Click here to watch SSC CGL 2019 Reasoning Analysis from our Experts to find the logic behind these answers
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate