Table of Contents
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) is opening doors to 496 positions for Junior Executives in Air Traffic Control! Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity, with salaries ranging from ₹40,000 to ₹1,40,000 per month. The online application process is currently open for the 496 available positions through AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 with the submission deadline set for 30 November 2023. Also, The AAI JE ATC Exam Date 2023 is released on official website & It is to be conducted on 27 December 2023. In this article, you’ll find information about AAI Recruitment 2023, including details on eligibility criteria, the selection process, salary, and more.
AAI JE ATC Recruitment Overview
Check important details about AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2023 from the below table.
|AAI JE ATC Recruitment Overview|
|Full-Form||Airport Authority of India|
|Post||Junior Executive(Air Traffic Control)|
|Official Website||AAI AERO|
|Number of Vacancies||496|
|Application Start Date||1st November 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30th November 2023|
|Online Exam Date||27th December 2023|
AAI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
AAI Recruitment 2023 is now accepting online applications for eligible candidates through @aai.aero, as stated in the AAI Notification 2023. You can find the direct application link for AAI Recruitment 2023 here. To ensure a smooth process, it’s advisable to apply online early and avoid potential last-minute server congestion. The deadline for AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 applications is 30 November 2023.
How to Apply:
1. Head over to the official AAI website aai.aero
2. Look for the Registration or Apply Online link and click to start with your application.
3. If you have not done it already, create an account by providing your email address and setting a password.
4. Log into your new account and fill in the application form with precision.
5. Don’t forget to scan and upload essential documents like your educational certificates, photograph, and signature.
6. If applicable, complete the application fee payment using the provided methods.
AAI ATC Vacancy 2023
AAI Recruitment 2023 aims to fill 496 positions for ATC Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control). The AAI ATC Vacancy 2023 are categorised and detailed in the table below.
|AAI ATC Vacancy 2023|
AAI JE ATC Selection Process 2023
The following steps make up the AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 selection process, which will fill 496 positions in total. It is crucial for prospective candidates to pass every exam in order to be chosen as a Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control).
- Online Examination
- Document Verification
- Voice Test
AAI ATC Result 2023
The result for AAI ATC 2023 will be released by the conducting bodies on the official website of the Airport Authority of India. It will be released in the form of a PDF file containing the roll number of qualified candidates. Candidates can follow the given instructions to check their AAI ATC result:
- Visit the website of the AAI.
- Look for the result link in the career section.
- Click on the link to open the result PDF.
- Check the details printed on the result.
- Download the result and keep it safe for future reference.
Q1. Is AAI ATC Junior Executive Exam Date 2023 announced?
Ans: Yes, AAI has announced AAI Exam Date 2023 through an official notice released on 15th November 2023.
Q2. When is AAI ATC Junior Executive Exam 2023 to be held?
Ans: As per the official notice, AAI ATC Junior Executive Exam 2023 is scheduled for 27th December 2023.