Table of Contents
The officials have announced the AAI Junior Executive Exam Pattern 2023 for the recruitment test to be organized for selecting 496 vacant positions. Candidates must check the AAI Exam Pattern 2023 to initiate their preparation accordingly. We have discussed the detailed AAI Junior Executive Paper Pattern in the below section for your ease:
- The paper will consist of two parts i.e. Part A will include 4 sections for 60 marks and Part B will have 2 sections for 60 marks.
- Questions will be multiple choice type carrying 1 mark each.
- The duration to attempt the question paper will be 120 minutes.
- There is no negative marking applicable for AAI JE ATC Exam 2023.
|AAI JE Exam Pattern 2023|
|Parts||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Part A||English Language & Comprehension||20||20||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||15||15|
|General Aptitude/Numerical Ability||15||15|
AAI JE ATC Exam Pattern 2023 Overview
Airports Authority of India released the AAI JE ATC Exam Pattern 2023 along with the detailed notification for the computed based test to be conducted for selecting 496 Junior Executive positions. Candidates must check the key insights of AAI Junior Executive Exam Pattern 2023 tabulated in this section:
|AAI JE ATC Exam 2023 Overview|
|Organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Post Name||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Controller)|
|Online Registration Start||1 November 2023|
|Last Date of Registration||30 November 2023|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam | Interview|
|AAI JE ATC Exam Pattern 2023||Check Now|
|AAI Official Website||www.aai.aero|
AAI ATC Selection Process 2023
To be considered for AAI Junior Executive positions, applicants must successfully pass various stages outlined below. The AAI ATC Selection Process 2023 includes an online test, followed by checks on application details, voice assessment, psychological tests, medical evaluations, and background verifications relevant to the specific position. Candidates need to clear each stage to be shortlisted for the vacancies.
|AAI ATC Selection Process 2023|
|Junior Executive (ATC)||Objective Type Online Examination (Computer-Based Test)
Application Verification/ Voice Test/ Psychoactive Substances Test/ Psychological Assessment Test/ Medical Test/ Background Verification
Steps to Apply for AAI Junior Executive Positions:
Applications are being accepted from November 1, 2023, with a closing date of November 30, 2023. Aspiring candidates can submit their applications on the official AAI website, aai.aero.
- Visit the official AAI website aai.aero.
- Navigate to the Careers Section on the homepage.
- Click on the application form link.
- Complete the application form with care.
- Upon submission, an application number will be generated.
- Process the application fee.
- Keep a record of the application number and download the form, along with the fee receipt, for future reference.
Q2. When will the online registration commence for AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The online registration process for AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2023 will start on 1 November 2023 at its official website.
Q2. Is negative marking in the AAI Junior Executive Exam 2023?
Ans. No, there is no provision of negative marking in the AAI Junior Executive Exam 2023.