APTET 2020 result will be declared on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Education Department. Candidates can check their results for the APTET exam by providing their Admit Card Number and Date of Birth. Candidates can download their AP TET Score Card once the result is declared. The official link to check the APTET result 2020 will be updated in this blog as soon as the result is declared, so keep visiting us for updates.
Steps to be followed to obtain APTET Result
Step 1: log on to the APTET official website
Step 2: Click on the ‘Result’ tab
Step 3: Enter Admit Card/Roll Number and Date of birth
Step 4: Click on the ‘Get Result’
Step 5: View the APTET result
Step 6: Wait for your result to download.
Step 7: Take a print of your result
Overview of APTET 2018 Results Score Cards / Marks Sheet
|Name Of The Organization||Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Name Of The Test||Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET)|
|Date Of Written Exam||21st February 2018 to 3rd March 2018|
|Availability Of Results||19th March 2018|
AP TET Result of 2018
As per the statistics, around 4, 46, 833 candidates registered for APTET 2018. Out of this, 4, 10, 828 candidates had appeared in the examination.
Regional wise distribution of candidates who appeared in AP TET 2018
|Name of the Exam Centre||Name of the Candidates|
Expected Pass Percentage for APTET- 2020
Candidates will be considered to have passed APTET if they manage to obtain the marks mentioned below:
|OC||60% Marks and above|
|BC||50% Marks and above|
|SC||40% Marks and above|
|ST||40% Marks and above|
|Differently-abled (PH)||40% Marks and above|
|Ex-servicemen||40% Marks and above|
Weightage to APTET Scores
For Teacher Recruitment by the Andhra Pradesh State Government, 20% weightage is given to TET scores and the remaining 80% weightage is given to the Written Test. Hence, it may be noted that merely qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/ employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for Teacher appointment.
The validity of the AP TET Score Card
The official APTET information brochure states that the Certificates issued by APTET shall be valid for 7 years from the date of the issue. A candidate who has qualified in TET examination is allowed to appear again for the APTET for improving his/her scores in subsequent years. The certificates are provided in digital format.
The Joint Director of TET and Member Convener, Andhra Pradesh will issue Memos/Pass Certificates in Digital Format to aspirants.
AP TET Score Card Contains
- The Name and Address of the Candidate
- Registration No
- Year/ Month of Award of Certificate
- Marks obtained in each Paper
- Class level of its validity (Class 1st to 5th, Class 6th to 8th or Both)
- In the case of Classes 6th to 8th, the Subject Area (Mathematics, Science and Social studies), etc.,
- The Certificate may be Electronically generated with adequate security features to avoid any kind of malpractice.
Other Important Links
- AP TET Notification
- AP TET Exam Date
- AP TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- AP TET Eligibility Criteria
- AP TET Admit Card
- AP TET Mock Test
- AP TET Previous Year Question Paper
- AP TET Reference Books
- AP TET Job Profile
- AP TET Salary
- AP TET Cut Off
Start preparing for the AP TET Exam to obtain a good scorecard. You can download the free entri.app to get access to free mock tests, lectures, notes, etc to ace your perpetration.