Table of Contents
Check out the revised APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Interview Schedule web note published on 17th February 2021. The Interviews are being advanced by one day due to the Municipal Elections scheduled on 10th March 2021 and will now be rescheduled from 2nd March 2021. Commission also reports that there will be no change in the schedule from 15th to 26th March 2021.
The Andhra Pradesh PSC has released the Oral Test (interviews) dates for the post of Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges in A.P Technical Education Service (General Recruitment) vide Notification No.23/2018 from 03 March 2021 to 26th March 2021. The schedule for verification of Original Certificates followed by an oral test (Interview) and along with call letter (Memo), Check-List, Attestation Form, non- Creamy Layer Certificate and other relevant material for provisionally qualified candidates is available on the Commission’s website. Candidates can download all the required documents for appearing for the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Interview Schedule.
Note: The candidates must invariably follow the Government instructions on safety measures relating to the control of COVID-19 and ensure all precautionary measures during the verification process.
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer: Notification Overview
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06th February 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27th February 2019
- Date of Main Exam (Online): 12th to 15th March 2020
- Objections Date: 19th to 26th March 2020
- Objections Date for Revised Key: 15th to 17th July 2020
- The date for Oral Test (Interview): 03rd to 26th March 2021
- The date for Oral Test (Interview)- New Date: 02nd to 26th March 2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
Total of 95 Carry Forward and 310 Fresh Vacancies
Basic pay of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with AGP Rs. 5,400 (AICTE 2006 Pay Scales)
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Interview Schedule
The interview for the candidates who have qualified in the Online examination is called for the Interview scheduled to be held from 2nd to 26th March 2021.
Candidates should carry the following documents while attending the interview:
- Date of Birth (SSC or its equivalent) in support of Minimum / Maximum age as of 01/07/2018.
- Service Certificate/ Any other certificate in respect of age relaxation claimed.
- Integrated Community Certificate (issued by the concerned Tahsildar/M.R.O./R.D. O) for BC, SC, ST Candidates.
- Recent Non-Creamy layer certificate from Revenue authorities for BC candidates only
- Study Certificates from IV Class to X class if studied in school or Residence certificate for Private candidates 7 years prior to appearing in SSC.
- Local status certificate in case of candidates who have migrated from Telangana State to Andhra Pradesh State in between 2nd June 2014 and 1st June 2019 a
- Original Qualification Certificates as per the qualification prescribed for the posts as per Notification.No.23/2018 as of 31-12-2018.
- Relevant certificate of Sportsperson issued by the Sports authorities shall be produced
- In case there is any spelling mistake/ mistakes in the Certificates produced by the applicant including the degree certificate, a certificate from the competent authority stating that the original certificates pertaining to him/her are to be produced on the day of verification.
- Hall ticket for the Written Examination in original and copy of this memo for verification of Original Certificates.
- Two attestation forms duly filled by the candidate and attested by the Gazetted Officer. The Candidate also directed to affix his/her latest passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer on the top of each attestation form.
- Two Checklists duly filled and signed by the candidate.
- 3 Latest Passport Size photos.