Table of Contents
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a notification for a total of 162 positions in the Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department, including Veterinary Officer/ Block Veterinary Officer, Class-B, Class-I (Jr. Grade). Between the 26th of July and the 26th of August 2022, an online application link for the APSC recruitment 2022 will be available.
APSC Veterinary Officer Selection Process 2022: Overview
|Name of Organisation||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Posts Name||Veterinary Officer/ Block Veterinary Officer, Class-B, Class-I (Jr. Grade)
under Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department
|Number of Vacancies||162|
|APSC Online Application Starts on||26th July 2022|
|APSC Last Date to Apply Online||26th August 2022|
|Official Website www||www.apsc.nic.in|
APSC Veterinary Officer Selection Process 2022
Candidates will be chosen depending on how well they performed in the APSC’s online test. The final merit list will be made public after the document’s verification process for the candidates who passed the online test.
APSC Veterinary Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility requirements are the minimal qualifications needed to participate in the hiring process. It mostly consists of age restrictions and educational requirements. The applicants must meet the requirements for eligibility before submitting their forms. Below are the specific eligibility requirements for APSC hiring in 2022.
As on January 1, 2022, the candidates should not be younger than 21 or older than 38.
The upper age limit is relaxable as per the rules:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.
6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and UR Category of
candidates as per rules.
A candidate must hold a Bachelor of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) degree from a university that is accredited.
APSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy 2022
APSC recruitment 2022 has announced a total of 162 vacancies. In accordance with the government’s reservation policies, the open positions are distributed by category and by post. Here is a summary of the detailed vacancy distribution.
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|UR/OPEN||Total = 83, RFW = 25|
|OBC/MOBC||Total = 35, RFW = 11|
|SC||Total = 10, RFW = 03|
|STP||Total = 16, RFW = 05|
|STH||Total = 02, RFW = 00|
|EWS||Total = 16, RFW = 05|
|Total||162 (RFW = 49)|
How to apply for APSC Veterinary Officer 2022?
- APSC’s official website may be found at www.apsc.nic.in.
- On the Register Online tab, click. For successful registration, enter your information, including name, gender, date of birth, address, mobile number, and email address.
- Login with your registration information.
- Carefully enter every detail in the application form.
- Upload your papers in the preferred size and format, including your photo, signature, category certificate, academic transcripts, and identity evidence.
- Make a payment online
- Here, the application process is finished. The Final submit tab can be selected. Print off your application so you have it for future use.
I hope you found this article useful. The secret to clearing an exam is to prepare methodically and strategically. If you’re a candidate looking to start your dream job but don’t know where to start, our Entri app has you covered. Our staff will provide you with content and insights on the topics that affect you. Become a member of our app today and enroll in one of the many programs available. Stay up to date on various elements of the subject you’re interested in by using the app. Please feel free to leave any questions or concerns in the comments area. We will make every effort to reach back. Remove any self-doubts and negative thoughts from your mind. Make an effort to maintain a clear viewpoint. Consider why you desire this. Concentrate on the positive aspects of your situation and work diligently. Each day is a valuable gift that has been placed upon us, so make the most of it. Make an effort to improve yourself. Today is the day; let’s hope it goes well. Best wishes.