The Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test which is commonly called APSET is conducted every year for the recruitment and promotion of lecturers/assistant professors in universities and degree colleges. The main objective of the examination is to hire eligible candidates for the post of professors and lecturers. This year, the APSET examination will be held on 31 October 2021.
APSET Apply Online 2021
The APSET application form 2021 was released by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam on August 11, 2021.
APSET 2021 – Online Registration
- Candidates must register for the examination to fill the form
- After the registration, candidates can fill the application form and make a fee payment.
APSET 2021 – Application Fee
- The APSET application fee for General/EWS candidates is Rs 1,200
- The APSET application fee for the BC category is Rs 1,000
- The APSET application fee for SC/ST/PWD categories is Rs 700.
- The last date to fill the application form without a late fee was September 13, 2021.
- Candidates could fill the APSET application form by September 21 (with a late fee of Rs 1,000) and till September 28 (with a late fee of Rs 2,000).
- The APSET application process concluded on October 8 in which candidates submitted their applications with a late fee of Rs 5,000.
APSET 2021 – Steps to Apply Online
Step 1: Click on the APSET official website
- The candidates must go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test
- Tap on the ‘Registration’ tab
Step 2: Register for the exam
- Read the instructions carefully mentioned on the website.
- Tap on Apply Now button
- Fill in the required information to register for APSET Examination
- Candidates need to enter a password of their choice.
- Note that name, father’s name, date of birth, email ID and mobile number cannot be changed.
- Thus, the candidates are expected to double-check before submitting.
- On registration, email ID and password will be sent to candidates’ registered email ID.
Step 3: Access the application form
- Candidates need to log in with the email ID and password to fill the application form
- Candidates must fill in their details and educational qualifications in the application form for the APSET exam.
Step 4: Details to be filled in the application form
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Exam centre preference
- Subjects for exam
- Aadhaar number
- Status of the qualifying exam
- Employment status Address
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Qualifying degree
Step 5: Upload photograph and signature
- Candidates need to upload their scanned photograph as well as signature as per the instruction given by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
- The file size of the photograph should be between 15kb to 50kb
- The file signature should be between 5kb to 20kb
Step 6: Payment
- APSET Application Fee (in Rs) general/EWS candidates – Rs 1,200 + Convenience Charges
- APSET Application Fee (in Rs) BC-A,BC-B,BC-C,BC-D,BC-E category candidates – Rs 1,000 + Convenience Charges
- APSET Application Fee (in Rs) SC/ST/PWD Rs 700 + Convenience Charges
- Applicants can pay their fees through Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking
- Candidates are expected to take a print of their filled APSET application form for further record
APSET 2021: Important Insights
- Candidates should verify their eligibility before registering for the exam
- Details like Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number once submitted cannot be changed afterwards
- The email id and mobile number entered by candidates are treated as their primary contact details and all communications are sent to the same information given
- Incomplete application forms or forms submitted without an application fee will be rejected
APSET 2021- Password Recovery
When a candidate forgets their password, the conducting authority gives the provision to recover the password. Students must review the forgotten password retrieval stage below:
- Go to the official website of APSET
- Click on the login tab
- Click on Forgot Password Option
- A new page will be open
- Enter name, date of birth, and father’s name along with the security key given
- Then, click on the submit tab
- A new page will appear
- Candidates can change their password after entering a new password
I hope this article was helpful. For more insights and information on the examination download our Entri app today. The early bird catches the worm. Start your preparations today. We will b e glad to assist you throughout the journey of this examination. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Focus on the good and work hard. Good luck.