Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has released the APSSB CHSL recruitment 2021 notification. APSSB will recruit 179 Group ‘C’ positions through this latest recruitment. Some of the posts included in this Arunachal Pradesh State CHSL recruitment is Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Agriculture Field Assistant, Record Keeper, Laboratory Assistant, etc. Interested candidates can apply to this APSSB recruitment through the Arunachal Pradesh PSC official website from May 18, 2021, onwards.
Attempt free Aptitude Mock Tests! Download Entri App!
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) is inviting applications from candidates below 32 years with higher secondary education qualifications to the APSSB CHSL 2021. Across 07 positions, the commission will hire for 179 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online towards this grade ‘C’ positions through the below-given link from May 18, 2021, onwards.
|1||APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021 Notification Release||May 11, 2021|
|2||Starting Date for online application||May 18, 2021|
|3||Last date for APSSB CHSL online application||June 17, 2021|
|4||Tentative Date for written examination||August 01, 2021|
Arunachal Pradesh SSB CHSL 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be between 18 years and 32 years. The relaxation in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to various communities is applicable according to the government norms.
- Education Qualification:
- Record Keeper/ Record Clerk/ Computer Operator – Candidate should have completed 12th standard from a recognized Board.
- Laboratory Assistant – Candidate should have completed 12th standard from a recognized Board and should hold a certificate course in Laboratory Assistant from any recognized University.
- Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior) – Candidate should have completed 12th standard from a recognized Board.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant, LDC (District Establishment), LDC, Data Entry Operator –Candidate should have completed 12th standard from a recognized Board. and must possess the typing speed test of 35 words per minute on a computer.
Attempt free Current Affairs Mock Tests! Download Entri App!
APSSB CHSL 2021: Vacancy
The APSSB CHSL latest vacancies are:
|SL No||Post Name||Vacancies|
|2||LDC- District Establishment||54|
|3||Data Entry Operator||17|
|4||Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior)||11|
|5||Record Keeper/ Record Clerk/ Computer Operator||09|
|6||Junior Secretariat Assistant||08|
CHSL Salary Structure
|SL No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1||LDC||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|2||LDC- District Establishment||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|3||Data Entry Operator||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|4||Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior)||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|5||Record Keeper/ Record Clerk/ Computer Operator||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|6||Junior Secretariat Assistant||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|7||Laboratory Assistant||Level 3 Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,200/-|
Attempt our free monthly current affairs mock tests
Arunachal Pradesh SSB CHSL Recruitment 2021: Online Application
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board will receive online applications against the latest CHSL recruitment notification from May 18, 2021, onwards. The application window will be available from May 18, 2021, onwards till June 17, 2021. While filling their applications, candidates have to pay Rs. 150/ (Rs.200 for general candidates) as the application fee through any of the available online methods. For the screening process, the board will conduct two stages of written exam and skill test/ typing test as required.
Click here to download the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam 2021 recruitment notification PDF
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming SSC & State PSC examinations. Start your Preparation today itself with India’s leading learning platform, ENTRI. Entri will help you with mock tests, video classes, and study notes. Attempt our free mock tests to analyze yourselves and improve your success rate.
Discussion about this post