Table of Contents
Bihar Education Department is all set to implement the new recruitment process under 7th Phase Primary Teacher Niyojan scheme. Under this scheme, weightage is given to marks scored in both academic and BTET, CTET and STET. It is in contrast to last year where an eligibility exam used to be conducted and score was given on the basis of the percentage scored in the exam. Once the scores are calculated the results will be announced through the official website www.educationbihar.gov.in. Candidates can log in to check their results.
Bihar 7th Phase Teacher Results
Bihar School Education department has the changed the method of selection of teachers under the 7th Phase recruitment. The Board will consider 60% of the marks scored in Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (BTET), Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) and State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET). The remaining 40% weightage will be given for education and training qualification (from matriculation to post graduation, B. Ed and D. L Ed.
For Classes 1 to 5: The total marks obtained in matriculation, inter and training will be summed up to obtain the total academic score. 40% of this mark will be considered. 60% of the mark scored in B. Tet or C. Tet will be considered. The final merit list will be based on the sum of these two marks.
For Classes 6 to 8: The total marks obtained in tenth, twelfth, graduation and training will be divided by four and 40% of this mark will be considered. The remaining will be 60% of the marks scored in CTET or BTET. The merit list will be prepared by calculating the total of these two marks.
For Classes 9 to 10: The total marks obtained in tenth, twelfth, graduation and training will be divided by 4 and 40% of this mark will be considered. The remaining will be 60% of the marks scored in STET. The merit list will be prepared by calculating the total of these two marks.
Once the final merit list is ready, the result will be announced. It will be available in the official website once it is released. Candidates can log in to the website using their user ID and password to check the results.
Bihar 7th Phase Teacher Results: How to Download?
Follow the steps given below to download the results:
- Visit the official website of Bihar School Education department – www.educationbihar.gov.in
- Click on the BSEB Recruitment Results tab.
- A new screen will appear.
- Login using your user ID and password.
- The merit list will be displayed.
- Download the list and take print out for future references.
Those who have qualified will be called for an interview. A panel appointed by the board will check the authenticity of the documents and certificates provided by the candidates. The following documents are required:
- Matriculation Certificate
- Other Educational Qualification Certificate
- Identity Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence/ Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Employment Registration Certificate
Entri App is one of the leading learning platform for those aspiring to land their dream job. We provide top notch training for all competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes, crash courses and mock tests which helps in learning the concepts and prepare you in the best possible way.
Bihar 7th Phase Teacher Results: FAQs
When will the Bihar 7th Phase Teacher results be announced?
The Bihar School Education department has not yet announced the exact dates for the announcement of results.
Where can one check the results for Bihar 7th Phase Teacher recruitment?
The results will announced through the official website – www.educationbihar.gov.in. Candidates can check the results by logging in using their registration number and password.
Will interview be conducted as a part of recruitment process?
Yes, an interview will be conducted during which the candidates will have to submit the documents for verification.