Table of Contents
Bihar Police department conducts exams to recruit eligible candidates for various posts within the department. Those who apply for the post of Sub Inspector will have to appear for the exams conducted by the department. Candidates should have a clear idea about the exam pattern and syllabus. Candidates should ensure that they prepare well in order to crack the exam. This post includes some of the previous years’ question papers which will help the candidates assess their performance.
Bihar Police SI Previous Question Paper
Attempting previous question papers is an important part of any exam preparation. It is essential to know the benefits of going through previous years’ papers so that candidates can use these resources in the best way.
- When one attempts to solves these papers and is unable to answer some of the questions that are in the paper, he/ she goes back to refer the book to learn more about that particular topic. This helps them to be more thorough in that topic.
- While going through the previous papers, candidates get an idea about the important topics in the syllabus. This will make him / her concentrate more on such topics.
- Practicing previous years’ papers gives a sense of confidence. The candidates are aware of their strengths and also have a clear idea of time management. This will help them complete the paper on time.
- Some questions are repeated every year. Practicing these papers gives the candidates an idea about frequently asked questions and topics. This will help them to ensure that they cover these topics thoroughly.
- Practicing several papers helps candidates to plan their time well. Once they have attempted few papers, they get an idea about the time they can spend on a question and about negative marking. This will help them greatly during the exams.
- It teaches candidates the proper approach to solve questions from various topics.
Bihar Police SI Previous Question Paper PDF
Now that you know the benefits of practicing previous question papers, try the following papers from previous Bihar Police SI exams.
|Question Paper I||Click here|
|Question Paper II||Click here|
|Question Paper III||Click Here|
Bihar Police SI Model Question Paper
Model Question Papers are prepared based on the same pattern of actual question paper. Candidates can attempt model question papers to assess their preparation.
- Model question paper gives you an actual picture of what can you expect from the examination.
- The more problems you solve, the more prepared you will feel for the tests. You will also get an understanding of what your strengths are and which areas you need to work on more.
- Working on model questions regularly will help you understand the exam pattern and plan your preparation accordingly. This will not only improve your performance but will also make you more efficient.
- Model Papers will help you become familiar with the marking scheme and also the weightage of important topics in the exam. This will help you to be better organized in your preparation and you can pay more heed to the concepts which will fetch more marks.
- The more you revise, the better your chances are to score well in exams. Solving mock papers help in a comprehensive revision of everything you have studied.
|Model Question Paper I||Click here|
|Model Question Paper II||Click here|
|Model Question Paper III||Click here|
Bihar Police SI Exam Pattern
The Bihar Police SI selection procedure consists of three stages: prelims, mains, and a physical efficiency test.
The prelims exam consists of two topics i.e. General Knowledge and Current Affairs. It will be a 200 mark paper conducted over a duration of 2 hours. There will be a total of 100 questions of 2 marks each. The minimum qualifying marks for prelims is 30% marks i.e., 60 marks.
The main paper will consist of 200 questions for a total of 400 marks. The duration of the exam will be 4 hours. It consists of two papers:
- Part I: General Hindi
- Part II: General Studies, General Science, Mathematics, Civics, Indian History, Geography of India, Mental Ability
Both Prelims and Mains will consist of Multiple Choice Questions. It will be conducted in offline mode. There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
Bihar Police SI Syllabus
Syllabus for Prelims
- Current Events – National & International
- Important National Facts
- Renowned Personalities & Common Names
- Full forms and Abbreviations
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Award and Authors
- Culture and Religion
- Heritage and Arts
- Countries & Currencies
- Diplomatic Relations, Defence and Neighbors
Syllabus for Mains
- Unseen Passage
- Fill in the blanks
- शभ्द अवुम पद
- क्रिया विशेषण
Mathematics and Mental Ability
- Number System
- Introduction to Algebra
- Whole Numbers
- Negative Numbers and Integers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Data Interpretation
- SI & CI
- Basic geometrical ideas
- Understanding Elementary Shapes
- Fractions Exponents
- Cube root
- Profit & Loss
- Blood Relations
- Figure Series
- Alphanumeric series
- Odd One Out
- Natural Phenomena
- Natural Resources
- Electric current and circuits
- Magnets & magnetism
- Environmental concerns
- Change of matter
- The structure of Atom
- Metals & Nonmetals
- Acids, base, salt
- The Universe
- Work & Energy
- New Kings and Kingdoms
- Culture and Science
- Sultans of Delhi
- First Empire
- Creation of an Empire
- Contacts with Distant Lands
- Social Change
- Regional Cultures
- Establishment of Company Power
- Rural Life and Society
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies
- Revolt of 1857-58
- Women and reform
- Nationalist Movement
- India After Independence
- Human Environment
- Natural Resources, Human resources
- Geography as a social study
- Planet Earth in the solar system
- Political Map of India
- Indian Constitution
- Parliamentary Government
- The Judiciary
- Central Government
- State Government
- Local Government
- Understanding Media
- Unpacking Gender
- Social Justice & Marginalized
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.
|RRB Exams Coaching||RRB JE Online Coaching||SSC JE Online Coaching|
|SSC Online Coaching||UPSC Online Coaching||Bank Exam Coaching Online|