Table of Contents
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will release the BPSC Assistant Audit Officer cut off list soon after the exam is concluded. The BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2022 cut off marks are the minimum marks that applicants must achieve in order to advance to the next round for the post of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO). The BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Cut off is released as a score or percentage list for candidates of each category. AAO Cut-off Marks are determined by a number of factors, including the total number of vacancies, the number of candidates who took the AAO Exam, the exam’s difficulty level, and so on.
The last date to apply is 29th June 2021. Candidates scoring more than the BPSC Assistant Audit Officer cut off will feature in the merit list. Candidates who fit all the BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Eligibility Criteria and score more than the cut off marks will be considered for the AAO post in the Commission. Go through this article to learn more about the BPSC Assistant Audit Officer cut off, the minimum qualifying marks, and other important details.
BPSC AAO Cut Off 2022: Overview
|BPSC AAO 2022|
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Audit Officer (AAO)|
|No. of Vacancies||138|
|Application Starting Date||April 2021|
|Application Last Date||June 2021|
Expected BPSC AAO Cut Off Marks 2022
The BPSC AAO cut off of Prelims examination marks will be available on the Bihar Public Service Commission’s official website, and all candidates are forced to download them as soon as possible in order to determine whether or not they will be qualified in the BPSC AAO exam. The department prepares BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Cut Off Marks 2022 AAO for all categories. Applicants of the General, SC, ST, BC, MBC, EWS, WBC categories also get relaxation in the Bihar BSCB/ BPSC Assistant Auditor Officer Exam Cut Off Marks 2022 Assistant AAO Result posts.
BPSC AAO Previous Year’s Cut Off Marks
The commission will release the Cut Off list along with the official BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Result. Candidates must achieve the cut off mark defined by the authorities to move to the next round of the examination.
The Commission will release the BPSC AAO cut off list for each stage of selection. Until then, the candidates can refer to this article to look for previous year’s trends and the expected cut off marks calculated by experts to get an overview of what the cut off marks of BPSC AAO Exam 2021 will be.
|Grand Child of Ex-Freedom Fighter||82||82|
BPSC AAO 2022 Minimum Qualifying Marks
The BPSC AAO applicants will be selected based on their performance in the prelims, mains, and interviews. The commission has established the BPSC AAO minimum qualifying marks that each applicants must achieve in order to advance through the rounds. Scoring the minimum qualifying marks does not automatically mean selection.
One also must also score more than the BPSC AAO Cut Off marks to move ahead in the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks for various categories have been detailed below:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD||32%|
How to Check Cut Off Marks for BPSC AAO 2022?
The BPSC AAO Cut Off marks will be released soon after the exams are conducted. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to view the cut off list, once it is uploaded.
Step 1: Firstly you have to visit the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission at http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
Step 2: When you click on the “Recruitment” option on the website, a list of various Notices and Circulars will appear on your screen.
Step 3: A new page will appear on the screen.
Step 4: Now, check the cut off as per your category and download the pdf file for further references.
BPSC AAO Exam Marking Scheme
- There will be only one General Studies paper is included in the BPSC AAO Preliminary Exam.
- Prelims Exam consists of 150 questions of 150 marks. Each question is worth one point.
- The duration of the exam is two hours.
- The exam is of objective type.
- The BPSC AAO Mains Exam has four papers consisting of three compulsory papers.
- Both General Studies Papers and Optional Paper are worth 300 points, while the remaining Paper consist of 100 points.
- Each paper is of duration of three hours.
- BPSC AAO Mains paper will be descriptive type.
- The Mains Exam will have a total of 1000 marks.
How to Calculate the BPSC AAO Marks?
The BPSC publishes the official answer key. Candidates can calculate their marks by using the official BPSC Assistant Audit Officer answer key. The answer key would be available on the official website of the Commission after the written exam is concluded. The marks could be calculated for only the objective type paper, i.e. prelims. Candidates can calculate their marks using the following marking pattern:
- A total of 150 questions will be asked in the Prelims exam.
- Add 1 mark for each right answer.
- There shall be no negative marking.
Factor Affecting BPSC AAO Cut Off marks
The cut off marks are determined by a number of factors, including the number of candidates who took the BPSC AAO exam, the level of the written exam, and so on. A few of them are mentioned below:
- Total number of vacancies: If there are fewer openings, such as 138 post in BPSC AAO, and more applicants, then the Cut Offs will be likely to rise.
- The Degree of Difficulty level of paper: If the exam paper is much difficult and less number of people will score high marks, then the board make lowering in the Cut Off point.
- Number candidates appeared in the Exam: The increase in the number of applicants/candidates will be directly proportionate to the BPSC AAO cut off marks.
- High scores: If more people succeed in scoring well on the test, the BPSC AAO Cut Offs will rise.
- Previous Year Cut off: Previous year cut off marks also validated.
- Reservation: According to the reservation category cut off marks will be varies.
Important Points on BPSC AAO Cut Off Marks
The Preliminary Exam consists of one paper with 150 questions of 150 marks and the duration of the exam is two hours. The exam is of objective type. Candidates can attempt the paper in English as well as Hindi language. The marks acquired in the BPSC AAO Prelims are not taken into account for determining the final merit list.
Candidates who scored above the cut off in the BPSC AAO Prelims Exam will be selected to take the Mains Exam. The mains exam has four papers consisting of three compulsory papers. Each paper is of duration of three hours.
- Hindi (100 Marks)
- General Studies Paper 1 (300 Marks)
- General Studies Paper 2 (300 Marks)
- Optional Papers (300 Marks)
Download the Entri App, the best educational and preparation app to secure a job. Through Entri you can access practice papers, previous questions papers, crash courses and can attempt a number of mock tests. Entri provides you with effective and customized study materials and provides well accurate study habits. The expert teachers in Entri will help you to identify your weak zones and help you to build your confidence.
Entri provides you effective learnings in a period of time with the help of expert teams and you can accomplish the goal with the Entri App. Start your preparation for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. We are providing you the best platform for the preparations for every prestigious exam.