Table of Contents
The Bihar Public Service Commission has declared 138 openings for Assistant Audit Officers Under Advt. 05/2021. As a result, there is a lot of competition. You must review every BPSC AAO Salary 2022 and BPSC AAO Job Profile 2022 details before applying for the BPSC AAO Vacancies 2022. . The most significant aspects of any job are the salary and the job profile. You will perform better in your job if your wage corresponds to your job profile.
The BPSC AAO Salary 2022 and benefits would be closely linked to the Bihar Government’s level 7 of the 7th Pay Commission. You can be posted anywhere in Bihar once you’ve been chosen. For your convenience, all information on BPSCAAO Vacancies, BPSC AAO Salary 2022, and BPSC Work Profile has been compiled and provided here.
BPSC AAO Job Profile 2022- Overview
|BPSC AAO 2022|
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Audit Officer (AAO)|
|No. of Vacancies||138|
|Application Starting Date||17/04/2022|
|Application Last Date||29/06/2022|
To apply for BPSC AAO one must have age between 21-37 years. Candidate must have a minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s Degree passed with any one of the subjects Commence, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from any of the recognized University.
BPSC AAO Job Profile 2022
The BPSC AAO Job Profile, as well as the salary details, should be familiarised by interested individuals. The BPSC AAO job profile includes assigning work to the team and guiding them to perform meticulously. It also includes assessing and reviewing the accounting system, various documents, datasheets, and financials. Every candidate as an Audit Assistant officer is allocated with certain responsibilities and job profiles.
- To maintain the accounts and financial records meticulously.
- Assisting the higher departmental authorities to prepare and maintain the accounts.
- Report the management from time to time to keep them updated with the accounting changes.
- Assign the team and other officials the day-to-day work and guiding them to perform the same.
- Assess and review the various changes in the accounting system.
- Assessing and implementing the amendments by the Government in various laws as applicable.
- Study and record the financial statements, balance sheets, and datasheets.
Roles and Responsibilities of BPSC AAO
BPSC offers an administrative job with various job roles and responsibilities.
- They have to help their senior officers with the proper functioning of the department.
- They have to communicate with their juniors and tell them to coordinate with their colleagues.
- They have to communicate properly with other department officers.
- They need to manage file claims and settlements.
BPSC AAO Additional Benefits
BPSC AAO Job Profile is one of the most prestigious government jobs. If the candidates successfully pass out all the rounds and achieve marks more than cut off as required in the selection process are also awarded various benefits and perks. The benefits granted to such candidates are mentioned below:
- Increments and incentives
- Medical insurance and care
- PDB and TDB
- Benefits of pension
- Travel Concession
- Compensation for unemployment
BPSC AAO Probation Period
Every candidate who is selected for the BPSC AAO job profile has to undergo pre-confirmation training of around 9 months. The selected officers will have to undergo a probation period of 2 years In the probation period, the officers will have to obtain training and pass departmental examinations.
The pre-confirmation period will consist of 3 months of theoretical training and 6 months of practical training. If the candidate fails in the pre-confirmation period, then the probation period may be extended. Even after the extension period, the candidate fails the pre-confirmation period, such an employee may be removed from Service.
BPSC AAO Career Growth and Promotion
Eligible individuals who successfully complete the probation period may be promoted to higher positions. They will also be eligible for bonuses, raises, supplemental benefits, commissions, and other advantages.
The career growth of every candidate also depends upon the performance in the probation period. To get the job confirmed and also getting eligible for promotion to Senior Auditor, the candidate has to qualify for the departmental examinations. The prerequisite for promotion for every candidate is 10 years of service and qualifying departmental examinations. There are various posts included in BPSC posts that can be offered after getting a promotion:
- Bihar Administrative Service
- City Executive Officer
- Assistant Director in Planning Department
- Revenue Officer
- Assistant Tax Commissioner
- Rural Development Officer
- Block Panchayat Officer
- Assistant Director Social Security
- Bihar Education Service
- Labour Enforcement Officer
- District Audit Officer
- Election Officer
- Supply Inspector
- Labour Superintendent
BPSC AAO 2022 Retirement Details
Selected candidates in BPSC AAO Services get handsome in-hand pay coupled with a graded payment. After an applicant enters IA&AD as an AAO, he or she may even be promoted to Dy Accountant General when they retire. The best part of this job is the perks & benefits the Bihar Audit Officers are entitled to as part of their job. Employees are eligible to get pension if they have served for a minimum of 10 years. Pension will be calculated based on the basic salary of the employee in the last 12 months.
BPSC AAO Salary 2022
The Assistant Audit Officer post comes under Pay-Level 7 in the new 7th CPC pay matrix. The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400 per month. In Bihar, the position of Assistant Audit Officer is the most prestigious. The salary for BPSC AAO would start from INR 44,900 in addition to other allowances such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent allowance, travelling allowance, and others as applicable. In addition to this, the candidates are also expected to receive a grade pay of INR 4600. Thus, the total annual package would turn to INR 5,38,000 for the candidate.
BPSC AAO Salary Structure
In the recruitment notification of the BPSC, the salary is not yet notified, but it is announced that it would be as per the 7th Pay Commission as notified by the Government of India. This salary ranges between INR 44900 to INR 142400 per month along with certainly applicable allowances as applicable. Thus, the structure of BPSC AAO salary would be as follows:
- Basic Pay
- Grade Pay
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
|1||Pay Grade||Rs 47600 to 151100|
|2||Basic Pay||Rs. 4800|
|3||Dearness Allowance||Rs. 8092|
|5||Travelling Allowances||Cities- 3600, Other Places- 1800|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 66,908|
BPSC AAO In-Hand Salary 2022
The selected candidates as BPSC Assistant Audit Officer receive a salary in accordance with Level 7 of the 7th Pay Commission. The recruited candidates will be granted an in-hand salary of INR 44,900/- including grade pay of INR 4,600/-.
Allowances in BPSC AAO Job
|Name of Allowance||Benefits|
|House Rental Allowances||State government provide House Rental Allowances for BPSC AAO officer every month. 8% of Basic Pay|
|Dearness Allowance||Dearness Allowance is the component of salary, which is a fixed percentage of BPSC AAO basic salary, aiming to hedge inflation.|
|Medical Allowance for family members & Self||A medical allowance is a type of allowance paid by the state government to the AAO officers for the treatment of self & dependents like spouses or parents.|
BPSC AAO Salary Perks and Benefits 2022
Other than the basic salary and allowances, there are various other benefits that are provided to BPSC officers, which are mentioned below:
- Security: BPSC officers are usually provided security guards as their job is of challenging nature. Sometimes, they are given security forces also.
- Transport: BPSC officers are allotted vehicles for official purposes for themselves.
- Subsidized Bills: They are also given the facility of giving subsidized bills of electricity, water, phone, and gas connections.
- Trips: BPSC officers can use state Bhavan in their trips. They would also get the facility of paying subsidized accommodation in Government guest houses after visiting other states.
- Job security: They are provided high job security as they would not get fired easily, the process of removal of the officer is long and it requires investigation also.
- Post-retirement benefits: They are appointed to various commissions. They are also given various other benefits such as lifetime pension and retirement benefits.
BPSC AAO Job Profile FAQs
Q. What is the initial BPSC AAO Salary?
Answer: The initial BPSC AAO Salary is normally in the range between INR 44900 to INR 142400 pm.
Q. What are the allowances offered to the BPSC AAO?
Answer: The allowances offered by the Bihar Govt are Home Rental Allowance (HRA), Dearness Allowance (DA), Traveling Allowance.
Q. How much is the BPSC AAO probation period?
Answer: According to the Bihar Audit Services Rules, the newly appointed BPSC Assistant Audit Officer has to undergo a probation period of 2 years which includes a field training period as well.
Q. Training period for the post of BPSC AAO consist of?
Answer: The training period will last for 9 months. It will consist of theoretical (3 months) and practical training (6 months) of the selected candidates.