Table of Contents
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), On April 8, 2022 announced the Prelims test dates for the recruitment of Assistant Audit Officers on its official website @bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates who applied for 138 Assistant Audit Officer openings with the BPSC can now verify the prelims exam date. According to the official notification, the BPSC AAO Prelims test will be held on June 18, 2022.
The process of submitting online applications for these positions began on April 17, 2021, and the deadline to apply was June 29, 2021. This position is open to women under the age of 40 and men under the age of 37. We will provide you with information about the BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 in this article.
BPSC AAO Exam Pattern 2022
The Bihar Public Service Commission has issued an official notice to fill vacancies in the position of Assistant Audit Officer in the state of Bihar. Examine the manner in which the exam will be administered, as well as the pattern for each stage of the exam.
There are three stages
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
BPSC AAO Prelims Exam Pattern
According to the official notification, the BPSC AAO preliminary exam would consist of a single General Studies paper. There will be 150 questions, each worth one mark. Candidates will have two hours to complete the exam. The official notification for the BPSC AAO Prelims test makes no mention of negative marking. The questions will be comparable to those asked in the BPSC Civil Services Examination. Candidates who pass the preliminary round will be invited to take the mains exam.
|Sl.no||Paper||No.of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies||150||150||2 Hours|
BPSC AAO Mains Exam Pattern
- In the General Hindi Paper, a candidate must get at least 30 points. The marks earned on the General Hindi Paper will not be factored into the overall grade.
- To qualify in the remaining subjects, General Category Candidates must obtain a minimum of 40%, 36.5 percent for OBCs, and 32 percent for SC/STs.
- Candidates who pass the Mains round will be contacted by the Commission for Personal Interviews.
|General Studies (Paper I)||300||3 Hours|
|General Studies (Paper II)||300||3 Hours|
|Optional Subject||300||3 Hours|
BPSC AAO Interview 2022
- Candidates who pass the BPSC AAO Mains test will be invited to an interview round for 120 points.
- The final merit list of selected candidates will be compiled from the BPSC AAO Mains and BPSC AAO Interview scores.
- Final Merit List = BPSC AAO Mains (600 points) + BPSC AAO Interview (120 marks) (Out of 720 Marks).
Note that the marks earned on the General Hindi Paper will not be used into the final grade.
BPSC AAO Syllabus 2022
Candidates preparing for the Bihar Public Service Commission Assistant Audit Officer 2022 (Bihar Audit Services) recruitment exam should go over the syllabus thoroughly. Check out all of the information on the BPSC AAO Exam 2022.
BPSC AAO Prelims Syllabus 2022
The table below shows the Bihar BPSC assistant audit officer syllabus by subject. Questions on General Studies are included in the BPSC AAO Syllabus for the Prelims level. The exam will last two hours and will have a total score of 150 points.
General Studies Syllabus topics
- General Science
- International current affairs
- Indian and Bihar state history
- Bihar state geography including important rivers
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Indian freedom struggle and Bihar state’s contribution towards it.
- Bihar state’s economy (Post Independence period)
- Modern Indian History and culture.
G.K. & Mathematics Syllabus topics
- Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates
- Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
- Straight lines
- Relations and functions
- Complex numbers
- Quadratic equations
- Sequence and series
- Set and Set theory
- Probability function
- Limits and continuity
- Applications of derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals binomial theorem
- Definite integrals
- Conic sections
- Permutation and combinations
- Exponential and logarithmic series.
Mental Ability Syllabus topics
- Number series
- Figural Pattern
- Cubes and Dice
- Number ranking
- Figurative classification
- Blood relations
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Mathematical operations
- Non-verbal series
- Logical Venn diagrams
- Number, ranking & time sequence.
BPSC AAO Mains Syllabus 2022
|General Hindi||General Studies (Paper I)||General Studies (Paper II)||Optional Subject|
|One of the following subjects must be chosen by candidates:
As soon as the exam dates are announced, all applicants must take their preparations seriously and adhere to a disciplined study regimen in order to achieve good exam marks. Because the number of positions is limited, there will be fierce competition. As a result, for the preparation, use effective study materials. Following the Prelims tests, candidates are shortlisted to take the Mains exam, after which the selected candidates can prepare for the BPSC AAO recruitment 2022 interview session. Entri will keep you up to date.
Entri offers you with high-quality, tailored study materials as well as well-defined study habits. Entri’s skilled trainers will assist you in identifying your weak areas and building your confidence. With the support of skilled teams, Entri gives you using effective learnings over a period of time, and you can achieve your goal with the Entri App. Entri App is a great place to start preparing for your desired government job. We provide a variety of training for various government exams. We provide you with the most effective platform for preparing for any prestigious exam.