BPSC Assistant Professor 2020 notification is out. Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published the notification Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering in Government Engineering colleges in Bihar state. Interested candidates can now apply towards the Assistant Professor posts through the BPSC online portal. The Application window is open till August 14, 2020. Through this recruitment, Bihar PSC is aiming to fill 287 vacant posts across the state-run institutions. Out of which, 116 vacancies are for General category, 50 for EBC, 45 for SC, 35 for BC, 29 for EWS, 9 for BC (Female), and 3 for ST. Candidates selection would be based on both their academic as well as their professional credentials.
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
Let’s have a quick look at the important facts and figures of the latest edition of the Assistant Professor Electrical Engineering recruitment cycle of BPSC.
|BPSC Registration Start Date||July 13, 2020|
|BPSC Registration End Date||July 30, 2020|
|Last Date for Application Submission||August 14, 2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fee Online||August 7, 2020|
|Last Date to receive the
Hardcopy via speed post
|August 24, 2020,
up to 5 pm
BPSC Assistant Professor 2020 Vacancy
|SL No||Category||Vacancy||35% of the Posts from all Categories are reserved for Women Candidates|
|2||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||29||8|
|5||Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||50||19|
|6||Backward Class (BC)||35||11|
|7||Backward Class Female||9||N/ A|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Assistant Professor Post
- Educational Qualification and Experience
BE/ B.Tech/ B.S/ B.Sc (Engg.) and M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S or Integrated M.Tech in Electrical Engineering with first class or Equivalent in any one of the degrees from any UGC recognized institute.
Qualifications acquired through online mode and distance mode/ Open University is unacceptable for this post.
- Age Limit
Candidates age shall be between 22 years and above as on August 01, 2020. There are no upper age criteria.
Selection Procedure for BPSC Assistant Professor 2020
The selection process for the Bihar PSC Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering should be based on the following credentials:
- Academic Records
- Written Test
- Interview, and
- Weightage on Contract Basis Work Experience in State-run Institutions
The maximum scorable marks would be 100. Based on the candidate’s marks in the written examination, and interview combined with other scores BPSC will prepare the final merit list for the appointments.
- Academic Record (20 Marks) – Maximum 10 (10% of Percentage Marks obtained in M.Tech/ M.E/ M.S in relevant branch/ subject). Maximum 5 (5% of Percentage Marks obtained in B.Tech/ B.E / B.S/ B.Sc(Eng.). PhD – 5 Marks
- Written Exam (Objective Type – 40 Marks) – For Engineering stream -The syllabus of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) will be applicable
- Interview (15 Marks)
- Assistant Professor (25 Marks) – Weightage to candidates working on contract basis on the post of Assistant professor under Department of Science and Technology and possessing minimum eligibility-criteria – 05 marks per year (Maximum 25 marks)
|Section||Subjects||Total marks||Maximum Duration|
|Objective Written Examination||Professional Aptitude||40||120 minutes|
How to Apply for BPSC Assistant Professor Posts 2020
Interested candidates can now apply towards the Bihar PSC Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering through the Bihar Public Service Commission official website. Let’s have a look at the steps to complete your application.
- Visit the BPSC Official Website, Click Here.
- On the home page, click on ” For the post of Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering in Govt. Engineering Colleges under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar”
- Download the official pdf to know more about the recruitment process.
- To start your application, visit the online application Portal, Click Here.
- Candidates have to register themselves with the Bihar PSC to start their application. Click on the “Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering”, under the List of Advertisement and Post.
- On the newly opened tab, fill up your personal details, and click on the Submit Registration Form.
- Before submitting the application form, you will get both email code and mobile code and verify these details.
- Login to your profile using the given username and password, and complete the remaining details, and pay the required fees to complete the recruitment application.
- Bihar PSC will not accept your application until you complete the process by paying the required application fees.
- After completing the application form take a print out and send the applications towards the below-given address.
” Joint secretary cum exam controller Bihar Public Service Commission 15,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Bailey Rd, Patna, Bihar 800001″
- Make sure to sign on the hard copy of the online form with a blue ball pen in English and Hindi at the given space. The Hard Copy of the Online application form should reach the BPSC office on or before 24th August 2020, 05:00 PM.
Application Fees for BPSC Assistant Professor Posts
|For General/ BC/ EWS||Rs. 750/-|
|For SC/ ST (Bihar Domicile)||Rs. 200/-|
|Female Candidates (Bihar Domicile)||Rs. 200/-|
|PwD (more than 40%)||Rs. 200/-|
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor 2020 Notification
Click here to download BPSC Assistant Professor Electrical Engineering towards the Government Engineering Colleges free pdf notification.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.