Table of Contents
The Bihar Social Welfare Department sets the eligibility requirements for the BPSC CDPO test. To participate in the BPSC CDPO Selection Process 2022, candidates must meet the minimum educational qualification, age limit, and nationality requirements. Below you’ll find all of the details on the BPSC CDPO exam eligibility requirements.
BPSC CDPO Eligibility Criteria 2022
The BPSC CDPO Eligibility Criteria 2022 has been announced by the Bihar Public Service Commission. You must read the eligibility standards and fill out the application form before sitting the BPSC CDPO Exam 2022. If a candidate fails to meet the BPSC CDPO Eligibility Criteria 2022, the exam officials have the authority to cancel the individual’s candidature at any point during or after the selection process. The most relevant BPSC CDPO Eligibility Criteria 2022 have been compiled and are presented below.
BPSC CDPO 2022 Age limit
- Candidates for BPSC CDPO posts must be between the ages of 21 and 37 as of August 1, 2022.
- Candidates from restricted categories will be allowed to apply for an age exemption from the general age restriction.
- OBC and female candidates have a maximum age limit of 40 years, whereas SC, ST male and female candidates have a maximum age limit of 42 years.
The table below shows the appropriate BPSC CDPO Age Relaxation as well as the BPSC CDPO Age Limit.
|Unreserved (Male)||21 Years||37 Years|
|Backward Class||21 Years||40 Years|
|Economically Weaker Section||21 Years||40 Years|
|Backward Class Female & UR Female||21 Years||40 Years|
|SC/ST (Male & Female)||21 Years||40 Years|
BPSC CDPO 2022 Educational Qualification
The minimal educational qualification for Bpsc.bih.nic.in recruitment 2022, is 12th / Degree. Candidates with a higher degree are also able to apply for the CDPO – Child Development Project Officer position, although there is an age limit.
BPSC CDPO 2022 Nationality
The Bihar Social Welfare Department is accepting applications for the position of Child Development Project Officer from all Indian citizens.
How to apply for BPSC CDPO 2022
- Go to Bihar’s official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Visit the CDPO Notification Page,
- Examine the Notification and follow the directions.
- Click the Apply Online button when you’ve found the link to the application form.
- Fill out the form on the registration page to register.
- Fill in the blanks with the necessary data and upload the documents.
- Finally, use the link to pay for the application.
- Print a copy of the script for future reference after submitting the application form.
BPSC CDPO Exam Pattern 2022
The exam schedule for this year is the same as last year. In the table below, the exam patterns for BPSC CDPO Paper 1 and BPSC Paper 2 are listed. It will provide you with all of the information you require regarding the subjects, total marks, and time duration for each exam type.
Prelims Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge||150||150||2 Hours|
Main Exam Pattern
Passing the CDPO Prelims exam qualifies you to take the CDPO Mains exam. The mains paper design for Bihar CDPO can be viewed here. The tone of the paper will be descriptive.
|Subject||No. of marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies I||300|
|General Studies II||300|
|Home Science/Psychology/Sociology/Labour and Social Welfare||300|
Only those who have passed both the preliminary and main exams will be called to the interview stage. The interview will be for 120 points in total. The interview is the last part of the selection process. The final CDPO merit list is created after the interview, announcing the shortlist candidates.
A successful attempt at competitive examinations requires thorough preparation and specialised learning. Entri App ensures that you prepare thoroughly and achieve the greatest possible score in order to land your desired job.